Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 28)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I know SP and G3 come across as concerned parents - but to me there is big shortfall in  their parenting.  The shortfall is that they do not consider seeking professional help for mental health concerns.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@Saf: I hope and pray that your grandama gets well soon. Loved your take however short it was.

PS: Just peeking in here. Having a sleepless night. Will try to go back to sleep now and come and read all the takes later when I wake up.LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Shall be back later with my take Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
One thing I can bet on - Aarthi will  never again prepare the Karela dish on this Mumbai trip.

Telly.Addictkriti07saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStars

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
@ Angel: Thanks. It's not as serious as we expected so she should be back home in a day or two.

Telly.AddictAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Rise and shine...nope it's up and at 'em...Another early one this AM. Good evening, night, morning or afternoon...Hope you all are having a good one!

@Saf: Sorry to hear about your nana Dear Unhappy
Gonna keep you all in my thoughts. Hope everything works out Hug

@Sadiie: Welcome back back Sweetie...BTW fab analyses Wink

@Sanju: Great take Thumbs Up...ha it was definitely Yash's revenge for all the times Aarti made him do things that he hated like taking shots or eating oats Big smile

@Aparna: Fab take as usual Doll Clap Clap...ITA GC was great in the swing scenes especially when he was holding Aarti with a straight face Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictsaf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06..CountingStarsKinSanj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Marvelous analysis Dear Clap Clap Clap...I loved how in the beginning Ansh was always the one to get AarYa together but now it's all kids that are playing a major part in bringing their parents closer Embarrassed

It was a pleasant surprise to see SP emotional and to get some insight into his mind and the reason being his frustration...Just like every parent he really hated seeing Yash in so much pain and feeling helpless knowing that he can't do anything to make his child pain go away Ouch

I too believe that Yash is gonna be battling himself very soon regarding his feelings for his wives (past & present)...Can't wait for the latest promo to play out on screen!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06..CountingStars

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
An absolutely wonderful episode once again! Day Dreaming I really wasn't expecting such AarYa-licious back to back episodes but the CVs really have been putting us through a wringer this week!

And it seems like the Comedy Wednesdays trend will continue if tomorrow's precap is any indication LOL Loved, loved, loved all the discussion about it on here, and it really does seem like it's going to be the monthly problem issue because nothing else fits! But then again we're being served one surprise after another, so who knows how this is all going to unfold!

Still in AarYa heaven after the swing scene though, it was entirely way too beautiful! And Aarti's anarklis are just gorgeous, she looks absolutely stunning in them! I am loving her wardrobe so far, but they need to tone down the lipstick just a little bit!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index