Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 24)

AbbyPM Groupbie
AbbyPM
AbbyPM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
awesome epi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Aww poor thing Unhappy I swear she looked like she was about to cry

So wanted to give her a big Hug

Edited by Zetter - 07 August 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113roseinbloomjikky_8449erFan

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I don't think she's allergic to Karela's though, I think she just really dislikes it. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@Deeps: Thank you for the caps Hun Big smile

EDIT: Gotta go...Will catch up on your takes in the AM Wink
Goodnight Lovelies xox

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaar49erFan

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
aarti isn't allergic, had she been allergic she wouldn't have risked eating karela...she just doesn't like it...
Same here goes with me, i can't stand mooli. i hate it completley and honestly that's exactly how i react when I have someone asking me to cut mooli for salad. Aarti had the courage to make it...LOL i aint even willing to touch raddish! ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict123mitulbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseZettersaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_8449erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Looks like CVs r on a roll this week to give us one after another Paisa Vasool episodes ShockedShockedShockedClapClapClap...Today it was not only a Bua less episode but also a complete AarYa filled episode StarStarStarStar...From Jhula scene to Karela scene to the interesting precap , everything was just so dreamyyy about the episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Yash's  growing Protectiveness and Possessiveness towards Aarti in Jhula and Karela scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jhula scene and Karela scene both were super cute AarYa moments with their Natural Bonding  Embarrassed..Even though kids had a big hand in that jhula scene but once AarYa sat on jhula , it was exclusively their moments together on that jhula which they executed themselves on their own EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Best part about both scenes is that there is no memory of Arpita attached to any of these scenes Big smileBig smile...These r exclusive AarYa memories which will remain in everyone's mind and heart forever... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Jhula scene brought out the romantic chemistry of AarYa when Yash protectively takes Aarti in his arms making sure she is all safe while Aarti enjoys the warmth of his arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Karela scene brought out the typical humourous chemistry of AarYa when Yash indirectly pulls Aarti's leg by asking her to prepare karela at night too once he gets an idea from Ansh that Aarti is almost allergic to karela LOL..It was his turn to take that daliya revenge from Aarti and so whats better than make her eat stuffed karela WinkLOLLOLTongue...

Both Jhula and Karela scenes  sort of strengthen the AarYa bond further since in both scenes there was no shadow of Arpita memories ... Yash was his natural self and was only thinking of Aarti while Aarti could get to see the warm ,protective and humourous side of real Yash EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

I loved the new protective and possessive side of Yash in this episode Embarrassed..Throughout the jhula scene Yash was all protective towards Aarti when he saw she is not able to balance herself in the jhula Embarrassed..So first he puts his arms around her to safeguard her and then thanks to that little jerk ,when Aarti's head almost falls on his chest part , he does not push her away but rather takes her completely in his arms till the jhula keeps swinging EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ; Aarti felt so secure in Yash's protective arms .. She really enjoyed the warmth of his arms  while Yash continued to hold her tightly in his arms till the jhula kept swinging EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...What a wonderful execution of the scene and that too just before Janmashtami ... Both looked like Radha and Krishna swinging on that jhula in complete peace and harmony EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Throughout the Karela scene we saw a possessive Yash in action when he made sure Aarti sits on the eating table and does the lunch with them only Embarrassed.. I loved the way Yash sounded like a typical hubby asking her to listen to his orders just how he listened to her few hrs back WinkEmbarrassed ; Yash is no more formal with Aarti but is slowly beginning to show his rights on her and this is what Aarti is enjoying Embarrassed...Then Yash was again at his naughtiest best when he realised that Aarti does not eat karela Tongue...This is the real Yash we once again saw today who enjoys being playful with others Embarrassed...Kratika and GC both were awesome with facial expressions during the karela scene ... KS was like goshhh when will I get rid of this karela LOLLOL and GC was like I caught u , and this is tme for my daliya revenge WinkLOLLOLLOL...

Even precap shows Yash is slowly becoming protective and possessive for Aarti now .. yes yes yes Yash is changing ... WinkBig smileBig smile...Now if the precap is what we all r thinking in our dirty minds LOL , then it will b interesting to see Yash's reaction once he comes to know why Aarti is desperate to go to the market for that stuff WinkLOLLOL...Well in a way it does bring AarYa more close to each other in terms of comfort level if Aarti shares her awkward moments with Yash in such situations EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arpita remained a decorative piece in the house while Aarti was Yash's real sunshine today Big smileBig smile...

One interesting thing , Arpita and her portraits are actually reduced to just decor in the background of the house while Yash is hving the time of his life with Aarti Big smileBig smileBig smile... Aarti is not putting much efforts  here .. its all happening on its own whether its the jhula scene or karela scene ...Yash is beginning to enjoy Aarti's company EmbarrassedEmbarrassed,...He might not hv developed intense feelings for her yet but he is certainly developing a wonderful friendly bonding with Aarti where he can joke around with her , pull her leg , discuss random things with her , hv some nok-jhoks with her  and just hv some good fun EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In short Shobha's words about love r coming true ... It all starts with respect and then comes friendship ..Finally Love happens Embarrassed...So right now AarYa r moving from respect phase to friendship phase EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Daddy Scindia and Gayatri hv blind faith on Aarti .. Hope things dont backfire Ouch

Ok now this is the real worry I hv since last 2 days Ouch... Gayatri has blind faith on Aarti and even Daddy Scindia feels Aarti can magically change everything  , so even winning Yash's heart is not impossible Ouch,..Both r over confident that Yash will fall for Aarti in Mumbai and will forget Arpita completely and when they will return back it will b a complete changed Yash Ouch...But what if all their bubbles burst and Yash again goes back to square one in Arpita world after coming to know that this whole Mumbai trip was a planned move by his parents to bring them close ?? ShockedConfused...What if someday Yash overhears the secret telephone conversations of Gayatri and Aarti and feels that Aarti is doing all this under Gayatri and his father's orders ?? OuchOuch

I m saying all this because there mayb a big reason why Gayatri and Aarti's promise or these telephone chats r highlighted in every episode with Gayatri's growing over confidence Ouch ; I feel Yash might actually start developing soft corner for Aarti but just then he might overhear the telephone chat of Gayatri and Aarti and then he might feel that Aarti is doing all these seductive acts under Gayatri's orders and not because she loves him  CryCryOuch ; This might make Yash really very angry and we might witness a anti-climax at the end of the Mumbai track which will b interesting because at least we will see a good progress in the form of Yash getting affected with Aarti's moves and also developing some intense feelings for her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

AarYa r coming close while Pratik-Paridi r drifting apart Ouch

Paridi accepting this offer of a TV anchor at the cost of hiding her marital status might result in Pratik falling in a deep mess in front of his family and this might really result in some cracks developing in their married life Ouch

On the other hand Aarti and Yash's bonding is getting stronger every passing day EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Their understanding and comfort level is really good as noone is trying to dominate the other but instead both r trying to respect each other's wishes Embarrassed

Its a good contrast story telling shown between both couples who got married at the same time ClapClap

Overall a very good balanced episode with some delicious AarYa moments and equally interesting precap StarStarStarStar

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99smileymj10123mitulPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterjikky_84ilovepyaarMallika113Abby-GC-CrazyKinSanj

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
My release went through - yay. On to the next thing.

Saw PV just now while eating lunch. Episode was frothy.

- What's up with Aarti's lips? They look fake, pls revert back to original. Rest of the appearance is very nice. good wardrobe change. Acting wise, she is overdoing the giddiness and staring at Yash like a schoolgirl. Tone it down.

- Jhula scene is well done. Esp when Yash grabs her on his own and pretends to not have done that by looking away. Good acting GC.  Another genuinely romantic moment.

- Karela scene - too long and not very funny but light spirited so will let slide. Btw, the karelas looked really burnt.

- Paridhi is now teetering on wrong. I guess now they seek to vindicate Prateik and Scindhias' stance. Too bad.

- SP tearing up - so this symptom is genetic! The actor who plays SP should take a bow, his is some restrained action!

Yash looks like he is comfortable making subtle concessions to his new relationship as long as the overt definition hasnt changed. Thats perfect, keep at this tone and maybe one day the overt definition wont matter anymore.

As for what Aarti forgot, what if it was contacts? Maybe Aarti is blind as a bat w/o them and forgot her spares. The hormonal alternatives are not in the best taste...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Mallika113KinSanj

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Before I go to sleep, I must say that 

Today's episode was absolutely fantastic...

I love how the three kids especially Ansh playing cupid to Aarti and Yash.
And the Karela scene, it was a fabulous one!

KS and GC did a great job for their acting. And seeing their different kind of expressions, its was so natural!!

And what about this thing that Aarti forgot?? Is it really the girlie thing that most of us think?? Well, will just have to find out...

CVS really want us to keep on guessing and waiting..

GOOD MORNIGHT EVERYONE!!! Have a great day...

Smile
~MJ~

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index