Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 23)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

If CVs actually show thats the thing Aarti forgot , then this is the most realistic scenario I hv ever seen in any TV Show  as it always happens with me .. I forget all these cruicial things on holiday and make my hubby go for shopping such things  and he is like damn u ROFL...

Well good thing is Yash will never ever remember Arpita for such things as these things from cond*** to the monthly thing he must hv experienced only and only with Aarti ji ROFL
Jyo I have a gutt feeling that she forgot her sanitary things...there's no other thing i can recall which is getting aarti to hesitate...and i am sure she isn't that dumb to forget her undergarments ROFL *thinks* or is she :O as i only saw clothes and clothes in her bag ROFLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
here's today's written update guys =D
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3136147

ok, let me write my analysis now...LOL i keep coming back to chat with u all...*sigh* addicted to this place much!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I want to see Yash's face so badly when she tells him! LOL And I want an event where she gets called inside by Bhavri or the kids for something only she can do and Yash will have to get them for her. If this is the case, I want a scene of him in the market. Oh gosh, that would be epic. ROFL

If Aarti must go, then I want them to go together. Embarrassed Whatever happens, I want Yash to be in the market, searching for her feminine products tomorrow! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06roseinbloomjikky_84KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I want to see Yash's face so badly when she tells him! LOL And I want an event where she gets called inside by Bhavri or the kids for something only she can do and Yash will have to get them for her. If this is the case, I want a scene of him in the market. Oh gosh, that would be epic. ROFL

If Aarti must go, then I want them to go together. Embarrassed Whatever happens, I want Yash to be in the market, searching for her feminine products tomorrow! LOL
omg omg not a bad idea LOL an epic experience for yash...struggling to decide what she actually needs ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloomjikky_84

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

HQ caps later :)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84roseinbloompickachuKinSanj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

omg omg not a bad idea LOL an epic experience for yash...struggling to decide what she actually needs ROFL

LOL LOL LOL

The situation is hilarious! I really hope it doesn't turn out to be something else, the majority of us will be left disappointed!

I hope Yash takes care of her, tells her to rest, and makes her feel good. Big smile

LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejikky_84roseinbloomKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

this is the expression i was talking about! this expression of yash was what i loved ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejikky_84ilovepyaarroseinbloompickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Karela never looked so horrible earlier LOLLOLLOL...was she hving her errr that time also or she got it next morning only LOL .. it does indicate all her mood swings and karela allergy at its peak LOLLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterEnchantedForestjikky_84ilovepyaarMallika113roseinbloom49erFanKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index