Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 22)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Shubhi: Great analysis Dear Clap Clap...Me too I love the pace the episode went today I didn't realized it was over until I heard the theme song to Hilther Didi LOL
Pa & maa Scindia do want their kids happiness even though sometimes i find them to be to strict and demanding Tongue 

@Abby: Fab take Thumbs Up Oh my Yash was been very naughty today when was pulling Aarti's leg about the karela poor girl had to eat i to impress him and when he said they'll eat it again tonight and thought she was going to die ROFL

@Jyo: haha it doesn't matter if what Aarti forgot isn't what we are thinking I just makes it more fun cause we're having fun speculating Wink

EDIT: Gotta to clean off my phone to make space for this week's episodes so I can have my AarYa on the go Embarrassed LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_8449erFan

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Originally posted by jyoti06

Well our bubbles will b burst if its not the thing we r guessing ... LOL

indeed, maybe  she forgot something mundane like hair brush or make-up LOL  After the condom scene, now it's her turnLOL  equal opportunity and all !
If this purchase of hers is what we think it is - then yup, it is definitely a loop closure for the YCT (Yash  Condom Thandav)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Jyo; I totally agree. Actually, this is what I wanted to see between Yash and Aarti before either of them fell in love, but since the CVs show Aarti's love for Yash as empowering rather than painful, I am so happy with the way things are going right now. They have moved from Shobha's "izzat" stage to the dosti stage and then only we will see a full fledged pyaar between the two of them. I love the way they are bringing out the growth of the relationship. Aarti and Yash will be best friends before they are lovers, and all our KKHH fantasies will be fulfilled. Day DreamingLOL

Actually that jhula scene reminded me of one of my favourite romantic scenes, the one of Salman and Sonali on the elephant in HSSH, where she falls into his arms as the elephant gets up and he holds her protectively. Blushing

There also it is the first time he shows love towards her, away from all their irritating family members who keep teasing them. These two also needed that moment, away from all the questions and labels to just be happy together.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pPearl_27nirmalac99saf24Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84EnchantedForest49erFan

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I don't mind if consummation happens soon. Embarrassed But it's a hindi serial, so there's no way there'll be a consummation scene within 100 episodes of them confessing their love for each other. LOL
Agreed!!!  What is happening here is a relaxed mutual intimacy!!

the show has been realistic in everything so far but considering the way they developed the two characters i dont think it will happen so soon. Yash is just starting to come out of his arpita obsession. and aarti has been really respectful of Yash's attachment to Arpita and has given him his space. she hasn't shown a tad bit of jealousy. and they both seem like people who believe in love before consummation.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_8449erFan

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
There were no pics of Arpita in the room where Aarti was looking for something in her bag...that can't be Yash's bedroomDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
okay guys, after that awesome episode and update...i am back!
let me say my take ons for today's episode...it is my first time with the analyzing...so dunno how it'll go :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I wonder when Yash will realize that he has developed feelings for Aarti Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rashu--

ROFL sanju yash badla lene me xpert...
Rashu! badla toh hai hi...but see the way he got her to sit down! ROFL did chagan share his dada ji's nuska or something on how to get your wife to listen to u ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index