Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 20)

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome epi again. I loved the jhula wala part. The way aarti was talking to yash and childrens repeating it. And then the aarya scene on jhulaEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Sam: Yes. I noticed it too that he was unflappable when Bhavri said pati-patni and pyar in one sentence. I was wondering why he was getting so comfortable being around Arti. Maybe it's the different informal atmosphere being in the farm house. So the comfort level will increase more tomorrow, I hope! 

Edited by AngelDark - 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Originally posted by bbbccc

Why would she go instead of asking bhanwari? And she was planning the trip on paper how could she forgot the first thing on the list after toothbrush..

Now did she forget her toothbrushEmbarrassed

It can happen abruptly too na Embarrassed Maybe she did some vigorous work out!
Haan , the swinging , hair-carressing , might have done humungous hormonal changes Approve

And people do tend to forget the 'most important' things Embarrassed
And don't forget the masala karela - Perhaps the metabolites in karela cause an hormonal effect on her!  OOOh Yash - what have you gotten into?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Samana Yaa,I noticed that too but I was expecting Yash to get uncomfortable.Guess!It was the other way round.He is really very comfortable with their relationship and does not really care what people says.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmakriti07saf24AngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phal

It can be a Allergic medicine for eating Karela or some medicine for her stomanch ache hehhehe though most probably it will be the monthlies only becoz last time it was a lie and people tend to forget napkins at times and we know how careless Aarti can be at times heheheWink

hahaha,  that's what I'm thinking too... LOL
It may be a girlie thing or a Karela medicine, since she didn't admit that she's allergic to it that's why she's hesitant to tell Yash about it...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Wow..Is that really Yash today???

1. When Aarti had to invite Yash to go over to the swing - I was like...Seriously? You mean he was gonna play football all by himself while the kids were on the swing! But when they were on the swing and the kids were pushing them, it was kinda romantic. But do those kids really have the energy to push them that hard that Yash had to have a protective arm around Aarti??? Hmmm...

2. Lunch scene was just amazing!!! Oh gosh! Aarti is really goner for Yash...she even ate that kerala - but y cant she just tell him that she dun eat those!!! Anyway, I dun mind since the whole kerala scene was funny. And was that really Yash??? I mean he was actually concerned abt her having lunch and even pulled her leg? Wow!!! I did not see that one coming.. I hope Yash will really change after this trip cause he seems to be quite a fun person. And I would love to see more scenes abt them ribbing each other!!!

3. And where is my outdoor scenes - sight seeing, visit to the beach, shopping malls???? What is a holiday without any sight-seeing (I was gonna say shopping but I am sure that is not on Aarti's agenda).

4. It seems everyone is curious abt what exactly Aarti needs from the market...I have a feeling it is definitely pads...I cant think what could be sooo impt and she is kinda embarrassed to tell Yash abt it! Unless sexy lingerie to seduce Yash - she did promise Gayathri right???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@Shubhi: Nice chotu take! But I gotta disagree on Iktara. It has become Aarti's anthem for me and I think it suited her situation in a whole new light today than it did last time. Sure she has recognised her love for him, but she is still so unsure about the path ahead and where that love will take her. Also, she has only uncovered one tiny bit of the love these two are capable of and as their relationship unfolds, the song becomes relevant for the newness of every stage.

@Angel: I think Yash has reached a stage of security in his and Aarti's relationship where it doesn't matter what people are saying, as long as they know what they are to each other. Also, he probably doesn't want to give a name to the relationship as he said to Vidhi, but the difference is, now he lets people call it whatever they want because he has understood that they can't grasp the reality of it. Finally, and this is an interesting thought, it might have something to do with what the principal said about showing the kids love. Perhaps he was keeping that in mind when he didn't react to Bhavri and so made it seem like he agreed with her.

Ks_143Telly.AddictCharishmanirmalac99Pearl_27saf24jyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Well our bubbles will b burst if its not the thing we r guessing ... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ks_143Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyselulujjjjZetterjikky_84ilovepyaarMallika113

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index