Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 19)

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yes Jyothi  its a very realistic scenario from wives asking their hubbies and theres the first time we are embarrassed but then we and hubby both get used to it with time , we have to see how Aarti tells it to YAsh and why the Sareee she could have got a cute night suit too a formal one in which she could go out nearby/

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPearl_27Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

so aarti got he period??? i was confused??

We're assuming she did. We don't know for sure yet! Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06Mallika113

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Angel: I think we are going on rewind mode today. There is an unanswered question floating around and that needs to be addressed first and foremost, always. But I agree that teasing scene was hilarious! I just love how Yash was giving Aarti a bit of her own back. In the guise of being kind, he gave her very literally a bitter pill to swallow! I loved how that scene balanced out Yash and Aarti in front of the kids. All this time they have seen Aarti ribbing Yash, about working, about not knowing what "paing" was, and now  they see Yash giving it back. It is this fun give and take between their parents that sort of lightens up their world.

Also did you notice that Yash barely batted an eyelid when Bhavri said that this was pati-patni ka pyar, even though Aarti looked uncomfortable? It's like Yash has gotten used to all the outside talk but he is so secure in their relationship that he doesn't care about it any more!

@Zetter: Great take. i agree. Prateek and Paridhi are wading into dangerous waters. I wonder how they are going to make this work with the family. How is Paridhi going to work? Confused

Edited by Samanalyse - 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143PiieTelly.Addictnirmalac99123mitulrusha4003kriti07Pearl_27saf24Zettercssudhajyoti06yipeeilovepyaarjikky_84

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i went to cali this year and forgot my toothebrush because I was in such a rush. my male cousin, that was getting married, had to go buy one with me. i didnt find it embarassing the monthlies would have been worse.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Guys Punar Vivah and the DC thread made me LMAO today...Amazing episode and some fantastic predictions and analysis in DC...

I don't care if tomorrow all that Aarti wants is a Safety pin!!! For me it will always be Monthly problem wala scenario and will LOL...thinking about all the fun DC posts... LOLLOLLOL

Cheers!!! will be back tomorrow to read all the fantastic symbolism and analysis on DC!!!!

Ciao from Raveena at the moment!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06yipeeilovepyaarMallika113roseinbloomjikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@ Abbey

Awesome analysis dear Tongue

I too loved the swing scene, where Yash hold her protectively but keeping a straight face LOL  we will see how long he will keep this straight face LOL

Karela revenge was too good and Arati's expression seeing the karela as if the karela is going to eat her LOL

Its high time Prateek to find a permanent solution for Paridhi's problem and I don't knoe how long they are oing to hide these from the family by lying especially her programme is now going to come in TV and not radio ...they are moving towards a disaster Ouch

P.S. No need to tell that GC blows you away as we ll know that for a fact ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113Abby-GC-Crazypickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I can't get enough of this episode! I keep replaying it. Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06Mallika113jikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

My chhotu sa take Embarrassed

Such an engaging episode , very well crafted . I loved the pace of they episode , it was smooth & within the thirty minutes it covered all , the swinging scene , the AarYa teasing moment , PraDhi menace , Senior Scindiya's yearnings.

To start with , the swinging scene was definitely the golden scene , very appealing. I'd like to commend the wardrobe department for choosing two of the best anarkali-suits I have ever seen , if she was looking a 'strawberry' yesterday , she was no less than a snow white today Blushing Drop dead gorgeous! Day Dreaming Im much glad they gave a brief synopsis of tee , in fact after the segments I was assuming that only . That scene holds a huge importance , we saw a caring Yash . The preeminent part was , both were so much lost in each other that they couldn't pay attention to the mischief of the kids. Aarti , we understand but Yash? Tongue It was a picturesque view. But 'Iktaar' left me bit disappointed , it wasn't blending well , SBB/SBS segments' songs were better , more lively because Iktaara is sober n Aarti has overcame that sober phase. Earlier she was in baffling state but now she does know that she loves him.

Dining table scene was cute. It didd remind me of the dailya scene , but there Aarti had to force , here Yash didn't even ask much. Ah! Love Heart

PraDhi are definitely in an ambiguous situation Unhappy 

Precap : Its the time , when intimacy & confidence gonna take place Day Dreaming This will put them under the category of ordinary husband wife Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBcssudhaZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84Abby-GC-Crazy-Rashu-villian-foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index