Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 15)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Now I understood why Aarti was not too affected by G3 and Vidhi's talk about Honeymoon banake aana and Tan Man Dhan dialogues and readily agreed!!!  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I think it is Aarti's monthly equipment too. LOL That is why she was so embarrassed, and if they are showing that, hats off to the, I would say! That is one of the most embarrassing things to happen when living with a new person or in a new place and it is so true to life if they are using that awkwardness.

But once Yash hears, I am sure he will think, so that's what all that moody shouting was about yesterday! ROFL
Or he will feel guilty, why he forced her to eat karela twiceLOL 

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Aw another beautiful episode tonight Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

It starts with the kids playing ball with Yash and Aarti by the swing she calls the kids they all sit son the swing and she then calls Yash both parents push the kids on the swing then the kids make their parents sit on the swing and they push them but because of the jerks Aarti hold on to Yash's arm...She about to fall so Yash holds on to her tighly and take her in his arm Dead Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...Meanwhile the kids have left their parents alone Big smile  Yash walks away (more like runs away) when he saw that he and Aarti were alone LOL LOL

It lunch time so Aarti made stuffed karela (bitter melon) for Yash...he ask Aarti to eat it but since she's allergic she pretends infront of Yash that she likes it Ansh once again gave away one of his mom's secret that she can't eat it but Aarti being Aarti she ate it with a great difficulty...poor thing Ouch Yash teased her saying tha since she loved it so much that they'll have it again tonight for dinner Aarti is petrified...Yash leaves and Ansh is laughing at his mom who looks like a deer caught in headlights ROFL

PraDhi are heading for disaster...Pratik is saying one thing and Paridhi is hearing other Unhappy All i have to say is that they need to really listen to each other before things really get out of hand.

Aarti forgot something...she's searching for it like crazy in her suitcase but she doesn't find it so she says to herself that she'll have to go to the market right now Confused

Gayatri gives SP the new that their beta Yash is changing according to what Aarti told her and SP wonders if Aarti could make Yash forget Arpita...G3 tells SP that Aarti is in love with Yash (sounds like she knew for sometime) cause she saw it in her eyes SP is being realistic saying that it's a difficult task but once again G3 tells him yes "it's difficult but nt impossible" and that she has faith in Aarti Big smile

Precap: Aarti going to the market to fetch that thing she forgot and Yash wants to go with her and Arti is like no i can manage on my own LOL LOL

Updated on page 1 also!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06yipeeilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Originally posted by bbbccc

Originally posted by Samanalyse

I think it is Aarti's monthly equipment too. LOL That is why she was so embarrassed, and if they are showing that, hats off to the, I would say! That is one of the most embarrassing things to happen when living with a new person or in a new place and it is so true to life if they are using that awkwardness.

But once Yash hears, I am sure he will think, so that's what all that moody shouting was about yesterday! ROFL
Or he will feel guilty, why he forced her to eat karela twiceLOL 

I really wish Yash gets to know that , he will definitely Embarrassed
Awww , he'll get bit softer towards her Day Dreaming Maybe this is the plan Big smile

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Originally posted by shubhika124

Originally posted by --Rashu--

Subhi but by swinging i mean it happens when we get jhatkas i mean jump on bike and all... Btw will her stomach pain ROFL

Yes , jhatkas do add to the fuelDeadROFL

Btw , suppose Yash gets to know abt that , will he start caring for her , I mean for 4-5 days , when women get easily irritated , shout , have aches & nags a lotConfused

hehe may be we will see yash is cooking and all ...but is it this only... ouch stomach ache it pains lot lets see what cvs do

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbccccssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I thought by now we would be discussing how much Yash pulled Arti's leg but guess we are on another subject. I will have to be silent for the time being I guess.  I'd love it, to him to ask were you so mood because of this problem.LOL

Loved how Ansh was on Yash side with all this ribbing Arti. Loved how the three of them reacted to each other! Also Payal and Palak is with Ansh it seems.

Before Ansh  left the swing, he had his tiny naughty smile and Payal and Palak followed his que!

Edited by AngelDark - 07 August 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rashu--

hehe may be we will see yash is cooking and all ...but is it this only... ouch stomach ache it pains lot lets see what cvs do

What if Maya gets to know about it ROFL
She'd be like , "How many times a month Aarti" ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
If CVs actually show thats the thing Aarti forgot , then this is the most realistic scenario I hv ever seen in any TV Show  as it always happens with me .. I forget all these cruicial things on holiday and make my hubby go for shopping such things  and he is like damn u ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

Well good thing is Yash will never ever remember Arpita for such things as these things from cond*** to the monthly thing he must hv experienced only and only with Aarti ji ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieTAPDlamsbbbcccnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84yipeeilovepyaarMallika113KinSanj-Rashu-villian-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index