Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 13)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

It might just be a totally different and innocent thing that she forgot!! LOL

May be Vicks inhaler!!! LOL

Ans dhe is going to get a vicks inhalers at 7 am in the morning Shocked ROFL ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
If Yash is all like "NO Aarti Ji .. tell me what you need" and keep badgering her to tell him what she needs and Aarti tells him I REALLY want to see the guy's expression ROFL

Z

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccninandsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113Loveforlifejikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Why would she go instead of asking bhanwari? And she was planning the trip on paper how could she forgot the first thing on the list after toothbrush..

Now did she forget her toothbrushEmbarrassed

May be she put in in the bag but Boa took it away! thats the reason Boa was Whispering in Paridhi's ears!!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Loveforlife - 07 August 2012 at 11:49am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113roseinbloomjikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Why would she go instead of asking bhanwari? And she was planning the trip on paper how could she forgot the first thing on the list after toothbrush..

Now did she forget her toothbrushEmbarrassed

It can happen abruptly too na Embarrassed Maybe she did some vigorous work out!
Haan , the swinging , hair-carressing , might have done humungous hormonal changes Approve

And people do tend to forget the 'most important' things Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113roseinbloomjikky_84Loveforlife

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Loveforlife: But why would Aarti be embarassed about an inhaler? LOL!!!

Z

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27cssudhaZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Originally posted by samana17

oh lord! Lol.
Omg, that's why I thought why she hesistated when yash offered help. What will she do now yaar?
Yash won't leave her alone, that's for sure! Hehe.

Samy ROFL HAve u seen their epic suhaagraat? ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addict-Dimple-kriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Jhula scene and Karela scene both were super cute Embarrassed

Jhula scene brought out the romantic chemistry of AarYa when Yash protectively takes Aarti in his arms making sure she is all safe while Aarti enjoys the warmth of his arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Karela scene brought out the typical humourous chemistry of AarYa when Yash indirectly pulls Aarti's leg by asking her to prepare karela at night too once he gets an idea from Ansh that Aarti is almost allergic to karela LOL..It was his turn to take that daliya revenge from Aarti and so whats better than make her eat stuffed karela WinkLOLLOLTongue...

Both Jhula and Karela scenes  sort of strengthen the AarYa bond further since in both scenes there was no shadow of Arpita memories ... Yash was his natural self and was only thinking of Aarti while Aarti could get to see the warm ,protective and humourous side of real Yash EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

I loved the new protective and possessive side of Yash in this episode Embarrassed..Throughout the jhula scene Yash was all protective towards Aarti when he saw she is not able to balance herself in the jhula Embarrassed..So first he puts his arms around her to safeguard her and then thanks to that little jerk ,when Aarti's head almost falls on his chest part , he does not push her away but rather takes her completely in his arms till the jhula keeps swinging EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ; Aarti felt so secure in Yash's protective arms .. she really enjoyed the warmth of his arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassed while Yash continued to hold her tightly in his arms till the jhula kept swinging EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...What a wonderful execution of the scene and that too just before Janmashtami ... Both looked like Radha and Krishna swinging on that jhula in complete peace and harmony EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Throughout the Karela scene we saw a possessive Yash in action when he made sure Aarti sits on the eating table and does the lunch with them only Embarrassed.. I loved the way Yash sounded like a typical hubby asking her to listen to his orders just how he listened to her few hrs back WinkEmbarrassed ; Yash is no more formal with Aarti but is slowly beginning to show his rights on her and this is what Aarti is enjoying Embarrassed...Then Yash was again at his naughtiest best when he realised that Aarti does not eat karela Tongue...This is the real Yash we once again saw today who enjoys being playful with others Embarrassed...Kratika and GC both were awesome with facial expressions during the karela scene ... KS was like goshhh when will I get rid of this karela LOLLOL and GC was like I caught u , and this is tme for my daliya revenge WinkLOLLOLLOL...

Even precap shows Yash is slowly becoming protective and possessive for Aarti now .. yes yes yes Yash is changing ... WinkBig smileBig smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictTAPDKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84yipeeilovepyaarMallika113roseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I think it is Aarti's monthly equipment too. LOL That is why she was so embarrassed, and if they are showing that, hats off to the, I would say! That is one of the most embarrassing things to happen when living with a new person or in a new place and it is so true to life if they are using that awkwardness.

But once Yash hears, I am sure he will think, so that's what all that moody shouting was about yesterday! ROFL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99bbbccccssudhasaf24ZetterAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113roseinbloomjikky_84Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index