Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 12)

-Dimple- IF-Dazzler
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Kal to Yash and Aarti will all be Pani Pani ROFL ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

It might just be a totally different and innocent thing that she forgot!! LOL

May be Vicks inhaler!!! LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143Charishmabbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

I think she is going to the market to buy bathing suit or undies I think!! Or that thing a woman uses to deter mahine problem!Blushing

Edited by AngelDark - 07 August 2012 at 11:47am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalysecssudhaZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Originally posted by samana17

ROFL. Loved the karela wala scene.
Yuck! I also hate bitter gourd. Poor Aarti!
Btw what's up wid the precap? Arpita incident repeat or somethin'? Oh no...

Ah nahi , she has forgotten to bring something , what we assume is , its the thing every girl carries along while going to a trip in the case of emergencyWink

oh lord! Lol.
Omg, that's why I thought why she hesistated when yash offered help. What will she do now yaar?
Yash won't leave her alone, that's for sure! Hehe.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143Charishmabbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113Loveforlifejikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

I don't think its what you guys are thinking, Gayatri send her for her mission did you foget? And its just for one week they are gone..

Anyways hoping CVs don't get that bold, its reality but still yuckkk

Maybe Aarti wasn't expecting it herself, why would Gayatri? I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a natural thing that happens to every woman. In fact, it would be interesting to watch the CV's take a bold move. Also, in their other show DABH, a similar issue was addressed, where Sandhya was on her period and had to tell the members of the household that she wouldn't be able to enter the kitchen. It taught me some of the social and cultural issues regarding this topic. This is just my perspective though. Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictCharishmabbbcccPearl_27Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06Mallika113jikky_84Loveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Why would she go instead of asking bhanwari? And she was planning the trip on paper how could she forgot the first thing on the list after toothbrush..

Now did she forget her toothbrushEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by shubhika124

Originally posted by bbbccc

I don't think its what you guys are thinking, Gayatri send her for her mission did you foget? And its just for one week they are gone..

Anyways hoping CVs don't get that bold, its reality but still yuckkk

We cant challenge CV's audacity , if they can show the box of C*ndom , can actually show ladies mentioning , 'mahine waali problem' , they may easily show what we all r thinking.

Was Gayu expecting them to consummate within a month? Shocked

This CVs can show anything LOL LOL but they know how to show that hilariously ROFL

Is there anything else left for Yash to get embarrassed LOL 

Ks_143Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
sorry can't stick around emergency. Will catch up with u guys later hopefully.

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccZettercssudhaSamanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index