Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Angel : Yeahh its basically karela's story .. he even introduces himself as karela πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I took inspiration from your boa narrator comics there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope Deeps don't come after you with a danda.πŸ˜† Because there is a very sublime message in that eye contact panel of your storyπŸ˜†

I'm thinking of doing my story in the weekend now. I almost had the same exact thoughts for this karela story but I should not have naughty thoughts during fastingπŸ˜³πŸ˜† So I'll stop with that!πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
@jyo: thanks dear πŸ˜†  🀣just thought   weather it has the typical benefit of indian pennywort for tan ki shakti.
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jabirnou

@INDUG64: oh! sure why not my name is naeema / jabir is my sons name. from chennai.south india

Thanks Naeema...Your son has a lovely name. I had a classmate by this name...It means someone who is a comfort...right?

lulujjjj thumbnail
@INDUG64:YES YOU ARE RIGHT COMFORTER AND CONSOLER.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
About Paridhi's situation..

I couldn't follow it, first he said you cannot appear in saree, mangalsutra and sindoor and when she asked for consideration, he said hide your statusπŸ˜• Ok is that consideration, it was like adding more conditions??

And how can she do that, she is DIl of one of most prestigious family, married in style, have her own recognition on the top of it..

I hope they don't follow this track, there is no explanation to carry all the farce.

On TRP, I am shocked but not entirely surprised. I think lack of parallel tracks are affecting it. If I compare it to BALH(I watch only SONY and Zee), we have as exceptional lead as theirs, but there more stories are  building well around main characters alongwith parallel tracks.

Our story is growing around leads very well currently but eventually more stories need to be build around them. And PV need strong parallel track, we can't have just Bua as story mover, people hate her. No one like negativity too long, even BALH killed Niharika eventually..

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why is the FB admin asking this question now

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=257231941059882&set=a.158537384262672.32093.158335050949572&type=1&theater

Aarti says, "Itni important cheez kaise nahi rakhi maine, lagta hai bhool gayi." What do you think Aarti is searching for?

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey everyone.

@Jyo, Fab fab action/reaction.πŸ‘ You really need to make an album of all your action reactions or rather a thread just for that so we can all re-visit these when we feel like especially on those days Yash and Aarti decide to break our hearts. πŸ˜‘

@Red, wohooo! You are back. Missed you sooo much.πŸ€—

@All, so it may not be the womanly monthly equipment that Aarti wants. πŸ˜• We are so baaad.πŸ˜†

@ Sammy

About that little scene where Yash is all by himself: when I watched it, something that Yash says during the 2nd promo that was aired recently, comes to my mind.

Beetein hue lamhe chute mujhse

Sapne sare roote mujhse

Tu nahi teri kami hi sahi

Na koi aaya hai, Na koi aayega kabhi.

That last line is what grabbed my attention. Yash wants to come out of this emotional limbo. But all he sees is hopelessness. He says no one has come nor will anyone come and I think that is exactly what this Mumbai track is all about. His realization that somebody has come who needs him. He has hope now. And whenever Aarti pulls him to their reality he immediately jaunts over just like in the jhula scene. 

@Indu, just wanted touch upon a point you had made few pages back about your fear of an attempted consummation. Yup,my fear too. I didn't think of consummation per se but something that could be equally bad. I think the CVs can take two roads: one) is Yash's realization through further pain where he hurts Aarti which triggers his realization or two)Yash's realization through awareness of Aarti as a friend who will always be there, to who he can open up and who will understand his pain. Considering how TRPs are so important to the channel, my fear is that they will take the first route. But considering it is Mittals at the helm I hope they don't drag it too much and deal with it with some sensitivity. However, when I think of the nonsense they did during Prashant's comeback, I shudder.

@Veena, about the TRPs, I really don't think it is too worrisome. The one thing I think is going great for this show is its potential longevity. All the other shows in the same time slot while still going good have been on for a while. At some point viewers are going to get really fed up if the stories start losing its USP. But I do think that the CVs really have to wrap up Yash's issues within this week or next. I think, that is the one thing that does not sit well with the general masses that Yash does not reciprocate Aarti's feelings especially considering, these days pretty much every show starts of with the lead pair's romance. I personally do not want Yash to fall in love with Aarti at this point because the way the CVs have built his issues, he has a lot to wade through before he can love Aarti without being in Arpita's shadow. But I do want his realization about many things but mostly that Aarti can be his friend and a very loyal one at that and that this relationship means a lot to him.  

Edited by angake - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
@Kirthi: Hi dear!! You know ideally I would want them to end this trip with a very close, very endearing, very real ...yet not intimate...friendship. It is too early for intimacy of the ultimate kind. They can't make Yash jump from one end of the spectrum to the other in a matter of few days. He is already growing feelings for Aarti, relaxing in her company, enjoying getting to know her, enjoying finding himself, enjoying the company of his children, not dwelling too much on Arpita, and generally learning to be happy again. I want him going back home in this frame of mind. The falling in love can continue at Bhopal. And if they want to project a scenario we all are fearing (something like the birthday one) for Yash to hit upon the realization suddenly instead of gradually, then they shouldn't drag it too much...that I agree with you. Otherwise all the good memories of this trip will go down the drain. I don't want anything to mar this brewing friendship. However, if I have to go by Gayatri's dialogues of yesterday, then they might take the middle path... wherein Yash will acknowledge, finally, Aarti as his wife . He hasn't so far. That can only happen if Aarti keeps a vrat or does something very wifelike...and here, I am relying on the clue they gave via Bhanvri yesterday...that a wife will undergo any hardship for her husband. If Yash accepts Aarti as his wife and gives her patni ki jagah, then Gayatri's vachan is also fulfilled. They needn't consummate then.

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Telly.Adict: Thanks! Good to be back...

@Indu: An interesting thought. But I doubt if Yash will mistake Aarti for Arpita and jump her unless he's drunk. He seems to be too aware of Aarti herself to mistake her, plus he has not been getting those Arpita flashbacks either. Yes, his trips to his past are not as intense as they used to be. But despite all this, if it happens, it opens the door to even more complications. Like we don't have enough already. 

And I can't imagine Aarti rushing off to the market in her nightwear ? (and unbathed)  to buy whatever item required for the celebration of Teej. I really have no idea what is required. But for a function like this, wouldn't one need more than one item? And why would she keep it/them along with her underwear? πŸ˜†  Anyways...

@angake: Back at ya...Good to be back. πŸ˜†
Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Kirthi, that last line, never paid attention before..

So he thinks, "Na koi aaega kabhi"πŸ˜• This tell you all, the way Yash look at life. He is not very optimistic guy, I wonder what will happen when he will have strong feelings for Aarti and Prashant comesπŸ˜•, how he is gonna deal with it..

I feel with Arpita's loss he retracted himself into a shell, but when with Prashant, he will explode Dealing with dead vs alive is very different. You just accept defeat in first case but retaliate in latter..

@TRP, I think the current track is good but they do need parallel tracks to compete. Why they don't involve Vidhi's kids??, I am not really liking Pratik and Paridhi's track, they are just swinging ball from one to other without proper story..