Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Another beautiful starting for the episode where Aarti and Yash first push the swing for the kids but the kids were really smart and made Yash and Aarti sit on the swing and pushed the swing and as Aarti is to fall, Yash holds her and loved every moments of it with my favorite song Iktara being played (Love the make version more).

Next, Prateek brings Pari to do the show but the term of not revealing that she is married is shocking but at least Prateek knows about this. But Pari is now in a dillema πŸ˜•

And it was sweet that Yash scolded Aarti with love that not only he is on leave but she too and asks her to sit and eat the saabzi. Loved how Ansh kept making faces. It was a funny and cute scene πŸ˜³

Also loved that Gayarti says that my Aarti bahu will bring back our old Yash and even i have the same hope. Really hoping that happens and i agree with Gayatri that true love will win and Aarti would win Yash's heart.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Jyoti fabulous A/R..

Aarti strawberry againπŸ˜•.. I thought she want to be apple only..Apple of his eyesπŸ˜›

Karela for strength?? So he asked for it himself after long time, realize he may need it soon. Out of action too long after allπŸ˜›

Loved the say cheese, it was indeed best family pic. Lets gift it to Yash, maybe he will replace it with one in living room..

lulujjjj thumbnail
@INDUG64: oh! sure why not my name is naeema / jabir is my sons name. from chennai.south india
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: You did it again!! Where do you get this brain ki shakti from, dear friend? My reactions to your A/Rs are just as Ansh's were at the the dining table...πŸ˜†

@Veena: Tell me about it...it is bound to end in disaster. All of Aarti's love and good intentions will fly out of the window then. But then that's our logic talking...However, I am rather ambivalent in my thinking here...If they can make Aarti fall in love at the end of Shobha's love guru act...when most of us here were of the opinion that it is too soon and can't happen...then CVs might surprise us with anything. At the end of the Mumbai trip, they need to show Arpita taking a back seat finally...and Yash returning to his old happy self. They have begun the falling-in-love process for Yash...there's no doubt there...Question is, how will they end it?πŸ˜•

EDIT: Thanks Veena...he is better now...and I'm exhausted!!! πŸ˜›
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: Outstanding and very naughty  A/R. I had a feeling this karela was the story and er so that's what this karela is all about!πŸ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Indu, someone giving you hard time at home😭, I know husbands are worse than kids when they are sick.
Hope he is better now..
lulujjjj thumbnail
@jyo: serious question wat you said about  karela is it true yaar?

i know you are too  naughty but out of curiosity im asking it bcoz i dont hav any idea about it. but for sure you are too jovial and make others even happy naughty girl.
β€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
thanks all for liking it πŸ˜ƒ

@Veena : When Yash is stuck on something , he does not change his mind easily .. so he is stuck on strawberries.. he wont change it to apple so soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Angel : Yeahh its basically karela's story .. he even introduces himself as karela πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I took inspiration from your boa narrator comics there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok about karela giving tan ki shakti .. no no its just in humour and from Yash's POV .. what he believes ... he has weird beliefs and we know that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so dont take it seriously πŸ˜†...karela has got nutrition and good for health but its nothing like giving tan ki shakti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†