Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shubhi: Wow...that was lovely kiddo. The soothing lilt went so well with the swinging motion...superb!!!πŸ‘

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Shubhi: Wow...that was lovely kiddo. The soothing lilt went so well with the swinging motion...superb!!!πŸ‘

☺️

Thank you ☺️ 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

is she doing it out of her own wish or to keep the promise she has given to Gayatri ??

Tomorrow Yash will want the same answers from Aarti when he will come to know about this secret promise deal between his mother and Aarti 

tomorrow Yash should not feel that he has been played around by his mother and wife 

Loved these points, Jyo, and I think they form the crux of the Aarti-Yash dynamic on the Mumbai trip. Is the relationship they are building based on what she wants or what she has promised other people?

Honestly speaking, I don't think she herself has the answer to this, but it is an answer that Yash deserves because he has become the lab rat in her great, human experiment. Ironically, I don't think Yash would bat an eyelid if Aarti said she was doing this for herself; he likes the feeling of her needing him and he is secure in the fact that she is not trying to push him into anything, but needs him to be her companion to do right by the kids and to have someone to rely on herself. He wants to be there for her, to make her happy, even if he wouldn't say it in so many words.

I am wondering though, if your proposed scenario occurs, whether Aarti won't be cornered into admitting her feelings (like Angel mentioned) to make Yash understand that she was not playing him. And then we might actually have that confrontation that Red wanted, where Yash rejects Aarti outright and she clams up totally, just before his feelings begin to really take over his mnd. So he will shout at her in the heat of the moment, and then spend a lot of time regretting that he let the opportunity pass him by, as his feelings get stronger but he cannot express them to an aloof and jaded Aarti. So many possibilities!

PS: I had a feeling about that karela...😈
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Shubhi: Lovely VM. The music of this song seems to have waves rippling in it which suits with the uneven swinging motion of the swing.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Samana & Jyo : ThanksπŸ€—

@ Shubhi: Beautiful video. Loved it.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

http://www.juicing-for-health.com/bitter-gourd-benefits.html

I am now reading this page about Bitter Gourd or Bitter melon. It says it's good for your blood and one of its health benefits include energy and stamina among other benefits as it has vitamins B1, B2, and B3, C, magnesium, folic acid, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fiber.  It is rich in iron, contains twice the beta-carotene of broccoli, twice the calcium of spinach, and twice the potassium of a banana.

I never imagined I'd be checking the health benefits of a vegetable after watching a Hindi serial but here I amπŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
An awesome episode again from the PV CVs... 
the jhula scene depicted really how much he cared for her... he is now almost out of Arpita's memories just finishing touches are pending which Aarti ll soon give itπŸ˜‰.πŸ˜›...
he is now wholly concentrated on Aarti, her each actions, her moves... he keeps observing her silently... he is taking care of her and those typical hubby-wife moments of pulling each other's legs have almost started with this Karela sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
He started to give her more importance now which is very good...
Hope this Mumbai trip gives us beautiful memories and moments of AarYa... 
InduG64 thumbnail
@Samana: This is what we discussed some days back. Friendly overtures, helping him through the Mumbai phobia, pulling him more and more into family circle...all that is fine. But Aarti just might err and misjudge his pull toward her as something more and cause him to retaliate in  guilt-ridden defence of Arpita...especially when she herself is not letting in. That break point might result in Yash's catharsis...but make Aarti retreat so far back in shame that Yash will face similar emotional upheaval as Aarti did early on in their relationship. He will then have to rely on his own comeback experience to draw Aarti out. Aarti is carrying too heavy a burden of expectations on her shoulders at the moment...logically, she faces a breaking point on the face of another rejection. But I am not sure the CVs will take that route. This track or the Mumbai trip is more about making Arpita recede in Yash's memory...but then they have to show at least an attempt at  consummation...the way they are harping at it. That makes me have a horrid thought...will Yash imagine Aarti as Arpita at that moment? And that is why all hell will break lose later? Gosh, Aarti will be so devastated if that happens. Like you said...so many possibilities. I just don't see this ending all so well...though it will be weird if they go back home as a happy couple. It'll be too soon...just as Aarti falling in love was a little too soon. πŸ˜• Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching the jhula scene and noticed a point !! In the last few mints of the swing...i.e.; after kids had left their parents alone...yash and aarti were totally out of the world...happily njying the swing !! Though yash facial expressions were a bit embarrassed...he was feeling good somewhere in his heart !! And what to say about aarti...shez immensely feeling happy...They not even addressed that kids had left...After a while they were back to sense and found the kids making fun out of them !! πŸ˜†

And yash dialogue at the last...no one else were there to swing the jhula..what it means?? If some one would have been there...he was quite ready to enjoy the swing with aarti?? πŸ˜† 

@ Angel

My mom always say the same...karela is good for heath...but I never mind it and keep this stuff a bit aside...but still my mom force me to eat ! Anyways...I knew its good for health but never gone deep into that..quite good healthy stuff indeed !! Thanks for the post πŸ‘
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Angel:i can eat karelas but juice a big no...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

anyways thanks for the info about bitter-gourd see the CV's are providing health info too through their serials  πŸ€£πŸ‘