Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: One thing I have always loved about this show is how prominent a role the kids play, and how well-defined their characters are. If AarYa are in this relationship, trying to figure out what it means on a daily basis, then so are the kids. It makes them feel safe and happy to see their parents together because both have seen their parents struggling alone. When they see them together, it lets the kids take back their childhood because they no longer feel like they have to protect their parents. They can see that Aarti and Yash will protect each other.

@Veena: When the kids orchestrated that AarYa moment yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about Ansh's speech, "jab mamma aur papa saath mein hote hain to bahut achha lagta hain." This kid, like you said, saw a happy couple in his grandparents and all the parents of his friends and wanted the same for him and his mother. For the girls it was a little more complicated because they had a figure in the place of 'mother,' so, especially for Palak, it was difficult to have any one else take that place in her perfect family picture. But once she realised that she didn't have to make any replacements, and that her Aarti-mummy could help her father the same way she helped her, Palak gave her whole heart to the idea of this new family, where even the present she asked for from her dad was to make this family feel as real to her as the first one.

@Sadie: I loved every bit of that fantastic write up, and was laughing through most of it! But one thing, please stop apologising so much! We LOVE you over here, even if you don't love AarYa. You make a far more interesting naysayer than that one dimensional Bua. And you just about killed me with that collection of pictures. Too. much. manly. beauty...except maybe when he was soaking in the suds.

@Saf: I hope your grandmother gets better soon. Lovely mini-analysis!

@Zetter: Yep, it took the girls a little longer to buy into this image of their family with Aarti and Ansh in it, but they have accepted it whole heartedly now and are doing all they can in their innocence and honesty to make this a reality. I love that.

@Indu: I loved your whole take, as always but I was completely blown away by how you interpreted the kids leaving as empty nest! How ingenious! Yes, the PV was initially for the kids, and they needed it, but after a point the kids are going to become self sufficient and need AarYa's pushing less and less. At that point, they are going to want to see their parents taken care of, by each other. Yesterday they did see a tableau of that and it sure did make them happy!

@Kirthi: Ah! I always miss you in the mornings but nonetheless, I love that we used the same word for that moment when Yash was kicking the ball around by himself. Heart-wrenching. I am still not able to really pin point why it has such a pathos-filled pull but I sort of get a lump in my throat every time I even think about it. He is so lost and lonely, waiting for someone to take his hand and show him the light, but too proud to ask. Ah...it killed me.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Redeye : Good to see u back in action 😃... I think the jhula scene was suppose to b comedy of errors with the kids putting both in a awkward situation and Aarti doing a bit of chance pe dance while Yash does not know where to look around 😆😆...
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Shubhi: Nice chotu take! But I gotta disagree on Iktara. It has become Aarti's anthem for me and I think it suited her situation in a whole new light today than it did last time. Sure she has recognised her love for him, but she is still so unsure about the path ahead and where that love will take her. Also, she has only uncovered one tiny bit of the love these two are capable of and as their relationship unfolds, the song becomes relevant for the newness of every stage.

Certainly Iktaara has become Aarti's anthem but what I try to say is , ummm🤔 🤓, if they would have used the PV track only like they did in previous episode it would have done wonders . Iktaara is beautiful but its the chorus that brings life to the song & they played only first stanza which is very sober. After the episode I saw SBB/SBS segments which gave me goosebumps , ironically in the scene in the show couldn't .
Im not at all cynical about the beautiful moment 😊 but I just feel that something peppier would have done wonders 😍
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks @Sam and @Jyo!

It is good to be back at least for a couple of weeks, I think... 

Live demonstration of using ass muscles...this I have to see. By making the swing's seat too wide, they made it into a see-saw since the weight of the sitters are on front half, they have no other option but to slide down. It would have been really comical had they shown AarYa fall on their behinds...😉

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Red: Hi there...our very own Red poppinJay!! Good to see you popping in in spite of your busy schedule. How's the workshop going? 

Aarti's lips?? Yeah...even I noticed...probably a bee sting by the looks of it...Though Gayatri might assume a progress...🤔 😛

@Samana: Thanks. As always loved your insightful scene break up. Kirthi too went similar route today. The more I see Aarti...it's like isn't this person beautiful? She finds her smile, her joy, her security in that of her little family. At one go she manages to be a mother, a wife, a friend as well as a little girl. She is giving so much to everyone...I just hope when the time comes...and she needs their support...they won't leave her alone to face her woes. Which brings me to this: When is Yash going to be even teeny-weeny curious about Aarti? Forget her former marriage...what about her childhood, her hobbies, her likes/dislikes...anything!!! He just absorbs the info provided by others. Well...I hope to see at least one person-to-person conversation between them in this trip.😕 

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shubhi : On SBB/SBS u got the goosebumps because u saw it for the first time ... in the episode we r watching the same again and so there is bound to b a bit of disappointment as we expect something more than sbb/sbs since we hv already seen it all in segments 😆... thats why I dont like these segments to air before the actual scene and mayb thats why we enjoyed the bathroom scene or pottery making scene more for which we dint get any segments .. a pleasant surprise is always a good watch irrespective of whatever the song in the background  😉😛
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Shubhi: Ah i see what you mean. I agree a more lively song would have changed the nature of the scene completely. I watched the scene again and realised that while 'Iktara' fit perfectly for the AarYa part, it kind of didn't work for the kids' presence there. A faster song with a bit more irreverent lyrics might have changed the feel of the whole scene and made it more along the lines of what we saw in the segments. There was a bit of a disconnect between the comedic feel of the scene and the serious romantic feel of the song, so as a viewer there was a confusion of what it was actually supposed to be.

@Red: The link to the segment, in case you haven't found it :

I agree, that swing was horribly balanced and it apparently broke during the shoot too. I guess they had to make do with inferior technical equipment. 😆

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shubhi : On SBB/SBS u got the goosebumps because u saw it for the first time ... in the episode we r watching the same again and so there is bound to b a bit of disappointment as we expect something more than sbb/sbs since we hv already seen it all in segments 😆... thats why I dont like these segments to air before the actual scene and mayb thats why we enjoyed the bathroom scene or pottery making scene more for which we dint get any segments .. a pleasant surprise is always a good watch irrespective of whatever the song in the background  😉😛

Arre Jyo! 😳 Bataya to , I watched SBB/SBS after the episode , again 😉

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Saddie : Now thats what I call a marathon analysis 😲😆👏👏...I loved how u started your analysis of prev episodes saying Yash is so dumb and then as u moved on to the bathroom episode , u went in all fangal mode drooling over his body and eyes 😆😆😳😳 and haan me too glad that finally Pankaj gave his darshan last week 😆😳

@Veena : I agree , in Mumbai Aarti is not at all leaving Yash alone in his depression world but is nonstop interacting with him or keeping him engaged in some or the other activity like playing with kids or pottery or jhula ride or eating karelas 😆😆... this is what is bring Yash back to his normal self and he is no more remembering Arpita 😃

@Saf : I will pray your grandma gets well soon 🤗...even me loving the growing comfort between AarYa now .. the way both r interacting so freely like buddies  is making a huge difference ... the way Yash ordered Aarti to sit and eat with them like a typical hubby is a fabulous progress in their relationship which is no more on formal grounds 😃

@Maham : I hope we get a detailed take from u on that jhula scene 😳😳...Trps r way too depressing this week  but I guess we can let this one go since too many hurdles like olympics and power failures  resulted in trp decline as per articles .. so well ... at least this week episodes deserve some rise in trps 😕...so your take on jhula scene might just cheer us all up 😳

@Indu: Yet another brilliant take from u 👏👏...Yash has indeed found a grt companion in Aarti and he is slowly beginning to enjoy this companionship which was so evident in the karela scene where he was hving a ball taking his daliya revenge from Aarti by making her eat karela .. something which only friends will share 😳... Also the jhula ride was so symbolic the way both were trying to balance on the jhula  but the balance was not going well until Yash grabbed her in his arms and then the jhula was perfectly balanced which again indicated that companionship and togetherness is so important for the ride to go smoothly 😳😳

@Kirti : Wonderful take 👏👏👏...even I loved how Yash was alone playing with the ball when Aarti called the kids for jhula ride 😳...Yash still is very kiddish in nature and needs a companion with whom he can hv some fun and get rid of his loneliness ... finally he finds that companionship in Aarti  😳... Best part about the whole Mumbai track is Aarti is not doing anything with a planned  move .. things r happening naturally whether its thr pot making or the jhula ride or karela fun ... And this is one reason why Yash is no more getting Arpita flashes either but he is freely enjoying his present with Aarti as a friend without any inhibitions 😃

@Shubhi : SBB/SBS u watched again after epi but initially u watched it before the actual scene too na .. so the excitement that time itself phases out a bit since sbb and sbs always presents a better song than what we see in actual epi .. so we hv a mind frame of seeing and hearing something better in epi .. when that does not happen we prefer watching sbb-sbs again since we get added off-screen tadka too 😆😳...
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Indu: I think Yash is already plenty curious about Aarti, but he is once bitten in that department and so I don't think he is going to express it, lest Aarti dissolve into tears on him again. What a petrifying possibility! Just like he didn't celebrate Palak's birthday, even though he always wanted to, because she said she didn't want to, he isn't going to ask Aarti about her past because he thinks it makes her uncomfortable to talk about it and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings. He doesn't feel the need to go any deeper because the simplest logic works, or so he thinks.

He is however, all ears for any tidbits that come his way, like the maths weakness conveyed by Ansh, Vidhi telling him about the hockey and then yesterday, the fact that Aarti does not like karela. Also, something I found very telling a while back, was when Aarti was pressing him about Palak's birthday and he shouted at her saying, I never ask about your past. Clearly he was conscious of the fact that he wasn't asking, rather than her past being a non-issue. He is curious, but he is weary and Aarti is not giving him an opening. She is the embodiment of the phrase, "offense is the best defense." She is aggressively pursuing his happiness to distract him, and herself, from her unhappiness, buried deep down. But it is only when Yash finds out little facts about Aarti that he opens up, gets closer and starts his teasing. Unfortunately, she is not releasing any information so there is only so far he can go without seeming nosy, and he is far too proud to be nosy.