Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sanju : Wonderful first epi analysis 👏👏👏 u should do one daily since u r really good in it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...even I loved the way Yash ordered Aarti to sit on the table with them like a typical hubby .. I guess this is first time Yash actually behaved like a typical hubby with Aarti 😳😳...Also I was worried that mayb even karela will make him remember Arpita  but thank god Yash was all normal and gave compliments to Aarti's cooking 😃... It seems Yash is actually out of Arpita world unless he forces himself again to go into that depressing world  ... For now he seems to b enjoying his moments with Aarti and kids 😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I remember was so sick at one time, I sent my hubby to go buy it for me 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 49erFan

I remember was so sick at one time, I sent my hubby to go buy it for me 🤣

Now a days I dont even need to tell him about it .. he will get it for me automatically every 2 months 😆😆😆😆😆😆...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sanju : Wonderful first epi analysis 👏👏👏 u should do one daily since u r really good in it ⭐️...even I loved the way Yash ordered Aarti to sit on the table with them like a typical hubby .. I guess this is first time Yash actually behaved like a typical hubby with Aarti 😳😳...Also I was worried that mayb even karela will make him remember Arpita  but thank god Yash was all normal and gave compliments to Aarti's cooking 😃... It seems Yash is actually out of Arpita world unless he forces himself again to go into that depressing world  ... For now he seems to b enjoying his moments with Aarti and kids 😳

jyo remember he ordered her like a husband when Aarti had blisters on her feet and he scolded her for being so careless towards her health but never forgets to take care of others even if they sneeze 😆
but yeah i am glad to see their comfort level increase...hehe and about analysis...i can never be better than you 😆 not that i intend to either but yeah i'll try to do my take ons =D

btw read ur A/R about yesterday's episode and Oh My God...i was literally on the floor laughing reading it... 🤣 i can't wait for ur A/R for today's episode 🤣

Cas wants a pota not a pot...yash , it's symbolic! don't worry he's smart he'll understand 🤣
KinSanj thumbnail
hahaha geets and jyo...🤣 bechare tum dono ke pati...🤣
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode Analysis

Another enchanting episode showcasing the growing bond between our lovely heroine and her stoic hero, who is suddenly not so stoic anymore! I just adore the way the relationship between these two individuals who are tasting happiness again, is being teased out slowly, growing from mutual respect and distance to friendship and emotional intimacy and tending finally towards a deep and abiding love that will last through any obstacle...and they will come.

The first scene with the swing was so satisfying. I love how it started out with Aarti calling the kids over, and Yash staying where he was, unsure of his place in this dynamic. Seeing him all alone, stripped of his playmates was just heart wrenching to me for some reason. He wants so much to be a part of this family, yet he has no idea how much they want him too. When Aarti calls the children over, he sort of accepts that his turn with them is over, and it is Aarti's turn to play with them now. Aarti has to make it clear to him once again that he is no outsider, he is wanted, needed and taken for granted by his family, and moreover he is wanted and needed by her to make this moment complete. This time in Mumbai where Yash has nowhere to escape to is showing more and more how much he wants to move forward and be in the present, but that he simply does not know how. Whenever Aarti shows him, he is eager to comply and for the most part she is a gentle and unassuming guide.

Then again, Aarti is no saint and she gets a little cheeky with him about not knowing the tradition of swinging in the rainy season, with her cheeky brood parroting her words. I love this new bent of the children's interactions with Yash because especially for Palak and Payal, it is a side of their father they have never experienced before, the sweet fun man who is open to being made fun of and making fun. It is clear that they are blossoming in the presence of the happy Yash that Aarti is slowly drawing out, mostly for their benefit as well as his own. I loved the way they portrayed how Aarti taught Yash the meaning of paing (or however you spell it). When she used a specific term, he did not understand what she meant by it, but then when she explained it, he found that it was simply the act of pushing his kids on the swing. This reminded me of how Yash is overwhelmed by the idea of moving on and moving past his memories of Arpita, simply because it is something he cant fathom. What does it mean to move on when he will always love Arpita and can never give anyone her place? Basically, he is afraid of the unknown. Aarti here, is explaining to him through actions, what moving on means and getting rid of that intimidation and that darkness in his mind. Moving on, she seems to be explaining, is nothing more than being here in this moment with us...and pushing your kids on the swing. Taking away the unknown element of moving on from his perception, she is making it easier for him to actually make a new beginning.

And that is when the kids teach them the biggest lesson of all, of how little control they really have on their relationship thanks to the three little people who really hold the reigns. When Aarti and Yash began swinging the kids, they were under the impression that they were the deciders of the children's fate, the ones responsible for their safety and would be the silent and invisible support from behind. They were fooled into thinking that the children would be happy with this, while the children had a wish of their own. As much as kids learn from what their parents teach them, and their guidance, they learn from the way the parents interact with each other. Ansh, Palak and Payal wanted to see their parents together and assert their position as active agents in making this family into the image of what they wanted it to be. It reminded me of when Payal asked if Yash was going to kiss Aarti, when Ansh said that he felt good seeing his mother and father together. These children, for so long have craved a full set of parents and now that they have them, they are innocently expressing their desire to see them together, to see the love between them and to enjoy the fullness of their family.

Thankfully, Yash and Aarti obliged unconsciously, giving their kids a picture that had comfort, protection, friendship and maybe just a litte something more that made them giggle with excitement. Yash and Aarti married for the kids and have to an extent, surrendered their happiness to these three little creatures, asking them to decide what they want to do with it, and clearly what the kids want is for them to be happy with each other too. I love this juxtaposition of innocence and undisguised honesty in kids, that they are bringing out beautifully here. Naturally, with the kids deciding things, the journey is not going to be steady, but Aarti and Yash will be there to catch each other, and to hold onto if things get rough along the way, just as they did with that debate competition and the kidnapping. Yash caught Aarti in his arms as though it was the most natural thing in the world for him, and Aarti said not a word, and allowed the motion of the swing to bring her closer and closer to him. I loved Yash's dialogue, when he said matter of factly, nobody is pushing any more. They started swinging and supported each other, with the ruse of the kids' needs, but they held on even after the kids stopped swinging, without realising it. Yash leaves when he realises this, but Aarti stays back and continues to swing herself, because she wants to and doesn't need anyone to push her.

And then to the karela. I loved this bit, it was like Yash's revenge for all the times Aarti has pulled his leg with the kids in tow. This time the joke was on her and it is this push and pull that the kids need to see, that continuous and fun interaction between their parents. This is what the principal was talking about, and what bhavri mentions as well, as pyaar. If this is what pyaar is, it looks like Yash is ok with it. He no longer fears labels because he has made his peace with their relationship in its undefined state and he is happy to let the labels float around for the sake of the kids. The definition of their relationship has now become for each to find the individual in the other. When Aarti took away Yash's phone, she challenged him to be just Yash, not Yash Scindia, wedding planner or Yash Scindia, mourner...just Yash. And he overcame his apprehensions and did just that when he made that pot with her. Now Yash is returning the challenge. Be Aarti, not Aarti the mother, bahu or dutiful wife (who cooks and eats food she hates even though she hates it), but just Aarti. Not surprisingly, Aarti finds the challenge harder than Yash, and he takes full advantage of her hesitation to be herself. I loved that they made Yash like karela, which is neither good looking, nor easily lovable. Man likes a challenge!

Paridhi is stepping into dangerous waters in her desperation. Perhaps if Prateek had secured her RJ job when she wanted him to, she wouldn't have been so eager to jump at an opportunity with such a silly clause. Entertainers relate to people because of their conviction, not their marital status, and if Paridhi has no conviction in who she really is, then she won't be able to connect in any case in the long run.

The scene with SP and Gayatri was very touching. SP is finally admitting that all his frustration was because he could not protect Yash from pain and loss and then he could not make him better. SP's apprehensions speak of the short term, while Gayatri's faith hints at the long run. I am afraid we will have to face the former before we see the fruits of the latter, because we have to see those promos unfold. There is going to be a huge Arpita-guilt backlash for Yash soon and we should take strength from these beautiful moments to weather the storm.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sanj, yah it was quite funny!  Truly miss him alot :(
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

When Aarti took away Yash's phone, she challenged him to be just Yash, not Yash Scindia, wedding planner or Yash Scindia, mourner...just Yash. And he overcame his apprehensions and did just that when he made that pot with her. Now Yash is returning the challenge. Be Aarti, not Aarti the mother, bahu or dutiful wife (who cooks and eats food she hates even though she hates it), but just Aarti. Not surprisingly, Aarti finds the challenge harder than Yash, and he takes full advantage of her hesitation to be herself. I loved that they made Yash like karela, which is neither good looking, nor easily lovable. Man likes a challenge!

I think the hesitation in Arati is because there is still a large part of and about Arati which is unknown to Yash, which Arati is not letting Yash to know and because of which even though she is Arati but not the complete and actual Arati. But for Yash, good or bad, sad or happy, Arati now knows everything and so its easy for him to be himself in front of her.

Prateek and Paridhi, I really don't understand how long this lie is going to work because her show is going to come on TV and I don't know if no one in Scindiya house don't see TV, so that they can keep this lie forever. Why can't Prateek speak up at least for once for Paridhi and this is the same Prateek who can make nay one agree anything for Yash.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Awesome take. I agree about the ominous trust of SP and Gayatri though and the situation you described sounds very plausible. Yash will know that Aarti was working on a 'plan' and he will be angry with her but even more furious with himself for falling for it. Then again, I have a feeling Arpita is going to come back into Yash's psyche with a big, big BANG. It is only going to take one trigger for him to realise how long he has gone and how happy he has been without remembering her and the guilt will set in big time. After all we have to see the promos come true and Yash has been a good boy so far. It is a little eerie.

@Aparna: Pointed as always. I don't think they are trying to vindicate Prateek and the Scindias with Paridhi's questionable decision. To me it's more like they have built her up to this point of desperation because of Prateek and the Scindias...so her wrongdoing is their fault, in a sense. It is more complicated than who is wrong and right, because there is plenty of fault to go around.

I love that elephant scene, and I love that couple (other than Salma's mommy issues anyway).

@Sanju: Great job! You should definitely write an analysis daily. I loved how you described the lunch scene. It was Yash's turn to chance pe dance and he did not give Aarti an inch of room to breathe!

@Asha: Good point. Aarti finds it harder to be herself because she is denying everything that she was before she married Yash. I really like that they are actually paying attention to threads like that and keeping the consistency in their characters. Aarti can't live up to Yash's challenge because she is hiding so much of what defines away from him and even from herself. Yash is asking her (during the whole karela thing), who is Aarti? And all she can answer (by lying about liking karela and eating it) is, I am Yash Scindia's wife.
KinSanj thumbnail
thankz sam =D will surely write my analysis from now on...hehe =D
thank u all who liked my analysis...though not as gud as some peoples here...but will try ;)