Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
RESERVED!
I know i'm going to be really dumb at this..but today i'll actually make an attempt to write an analysis πŸ˜†
all you ppl inspired me to write up one...😳

EDIT:

Okay, this is my first time I am analyzing a episode...I can't come up with symbolisms for the scenes like jyo and samana do...(Experts I tell ya)

Okay, I'm like still in the AarYa mode. I never expected to get such amazing episodes that too so soon. I'm still not over with their pot making scene and here comes another epic episode. πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜ 

Firstly the Swing scene, I was literally awing while watching this scene, and it was cute to see the two like this. β˜ΊοΈ It was cute to see AarYa have a little moment of their own, with no Bhua to interrupt πŸ˜† the way Yash wraps his arm around Aarti when she was about to lose her balance.😍 And aarti was more like chance maaroing on him today πŸ˜† first she held his arm the first tim she was about to fall, and the way she looked at him to see how he reacted towards thatπŸ˜†. And of course he didn't say anything, but she yet sensed a little awkwardness therefore she let's go off of him, and decides to get a hold onto the swing instead, but she was a lot more comfortable when she saw felt yash's arm around her shoulder to protect her from falling. And she just completely rested her head on his shoulder, to which yash didn't say anything but kept checking to see if Aarti was fine. Gosh, if we get such romantic moments of AarYa when yash isn't in love then what'll happen when yash falls in love with her. Haaye I'm sure we'll go crazy...let's keep hospital beds ready for us people as we'll all need it.πŸ˜‰

Skipping paridhi and prateik moments...coz I certainly found the producers demand nonsense...and paridhi being the dumb one and lies have sorta become a habbit for her, so there's nothing new that she is willing to hide the fact that she's married in order to fulfill her dream. Yea we know we'll certainly get more problems between the two and this couple made sure that love marriages are a bad idea indeed πŸ˜†

Carrying onto the lunch part now! First of all I loved how yash showed some attitude towards aarti and actually ordered her like a husband to sit down and have lunch with the family and how he told her to take off from the kitchen as she too is on a holiday like he. And I am glad that this holiday is building a little comfort zone between the two, yash no longer is formal with her seeing aarti so casual towards him. So I am glad he realizes that he too can make her feel a lot more comfortable. I guess yash has become more like this after yesterday's epi, coz for the first time aarti didn't fumble with words like she usually did back at home πŸ˜† when yash asked aarti what did she think she was doing, and aarti gained the courage to tell him that it was wrong of him working on a holiday. And how for the past few days she's trying to get thru to him and the way he feels. And I feel yash sort of knows that Aarti understands him well, she knows what he goes through and is there to support him throughout. Anyways coming back to the lunch scene. So we have aarti respond to yash by sitting at the table to join him for lunch, but she didn't know she was to experience torture...the torture of eating something she completely disliked…Karela! 🀣 well seriously how can people eat karela? I only like the stuffing that my mother puts in the karela...haha...since yash is so fond of eating karela's I guess that explains the fact how he becomes bitter at times. By that I meant all that blaming and yelling he did on aarti for no reason. Ansh was very well aware of the fact his mother hates karelas, and tells yash. But aarti always have to deny the truth, especially if it comes from ansh 🀣 and yash sensed that something isn't right and feels aarti doesn't like karela yet she still ate it. I loves how yash played on with aarti in sweet lie and told her that they'll eat this in dinner as well, and aarti was like Oh Gosh! Why are you torturing me yash ji? And yash had that flirtatious expression...he was enjoying that every moment as he saw aarti 🀣 Well Yash finally knows what aarti doesn't like, so if he is being forced to eat daliya then he'll torture her by making her eat karelas 🀣

The conversation between G3 and Cas clearly showed the blind faith they have in Aarti. And for once Cas actually shared how he felt when he was yash in depression and how he became after arpita left. And he was actually cursing himself for not giving his son the happiness he deserved. So I loved their conversation. And for once YES! There was no BHUA!

The precap! Ah now this is what I am waiting for...So we have aarti forgetting her Sanitary things back in Bhopal and she needs them urgently but to her surprise, yash sees her walking out of the house early in the morning and questions her for going out so early. Obviously aarti has no answer to yash's question because she is unable to share such thing with him. Well well well, we now have aarti falling into the situations that yash was once in 🀣 isn't that amazing...! yash is curious to know but aarti is embarrassed to tell him this. Now what I await is to see how aarti tells him that she needs this...and how yash reacts to this. but I am sure this will bring the two closer. OoO how much would I enjoy to see yash going out to buy it for Aarti, and how he struggles to decide what exactly aarti buys 🀣

Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: cssudha

can we expect jhula sequence today itself??

haha i hope we do...i've been writing the updates on AarYa fights for the past 2 weeks πŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The quality on the live stream isn't good today πŸ€’
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
would it not be nice if kids and Aarti are dancing outside, it starts raining, kids run away and Yash joining Aarti in dance...😳
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samana, nice title..
Yeah Yashji don't let the bubble burst..

The sequence does go well with upcoming Janmashtama, and it doesn't seem to be in their house. So did they visit some temple? or garden?

KinSanj thumbnail
haha guys i noticed in SBB that when the kids run off, and aarti backs off, that's when Yash Ji realizes that the kids are gone and the jhula ride is over...and he walked off to avoid any more eye locks 🀣
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...opening itself  was a blast !! 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Iktara is playing in the background
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kingsanj 

He cant control anymore !! Poor yash u have to fall for her !!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG IKTAARA YAYYY =D