Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon finally behaving like a couple (Page 6)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nly4usharon

Finally SwaRon are finding thier way back Big smilewell what i think is that The rush and excitement of being in a relationship has not returned but it just startedWink and i jus wish that it stays for little longerEmbarrassed

Amen Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yeaaa i agree with u shishir!!
sry 4 replying late ...but u simply spoke my mind there..
your title spoke everything n the post woowww!! i mean how u explained thurs mon tue hmm u really wrote the way i thought! Wink

am really thanking god that finally swayam n sharon r concentrating on their trial swaron!
n also the  excitement which was badly missed by all of us due to those phone convos misunderstandings is finally back!!so so happy they r finally concentrating about their relationship n we r getting sum of the most special swaron moments ...

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Satluvsd3

yeaaa i agree with u shishir!!
sry 4 replying late ...but u simply spoke my mind there..
your title spoke everything n the post woowww!! i mean how u explained thurs mon tue hmm u really wrote the way i thought! Wink

am really thanking god that finally swayam n sharon r concentrating on their trial swaron!
n also the  excitement which was badly missed by all of us due to those phone convos misunderstandings is finally back!!so so happy they r finally concentrating about their relationship n we r getting sum of the most special swaron moments ...

Well good thing of the last three days is that there has been balance in the relationship. No one is trying to do something extra just for the sake of other. Both are giving equal attention to it now unlike earlier days when balance was somehat tilted due to which they both seems to look like completely out of character. Its good to see they are back in the character too along with behaving like a couple.

Satluvsd3

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Awesome post !! Truly those moments were great relief for us SwaRon fans !!! It felt really amazing to see those little gestures of Sharon and Swayam back to his real self !! I thought the song was cute. I liked the transition I am okay with it because they are gradually and slowly getting closer (the couple way) its their first relationship so they are nervous and awkward and shy cant expect them to get all close and extremely romantic still they yearn to be close to each other with their shyness and the cute smiles its damn cute !! I think their little moments this week were romantic and cute !! I really hope their track keeps on progressing positively !! 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 08 August 2012 at 10:25am

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nly4usharon

Finally SwaRon are finding thier way back Big smilewell what i think is that The rush and excitement of being in a relationship has not returned but it just startedWink and i jus wish that it stays for little longerEmbarrassed
every thing was cutie in the episode but d way sharon pulled swayam by his tee was more cutiee Now dats like our sharonLOL

Agreed. In a way that rush had just started only. And I would be really glad this time this rush and excitement is here to stay. And yesterday's episode was really one of the most romantic SwaRon moment after coming into a relationship so that scene appeared extra sweet. Lets just hope there are more such scene in store for us.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Reserved.
Will edit tomorrow. (:

EDITED 

I don't know how couples behave, except for exceptionally annoyingly sometimes. But I have your word for this. Everyone here agrees, so I would too. Although, the badge-scene wasn't very nice at my of the world. I liked the early half-a-second moment in which Sharon keeps the bus's door to hurt Swayum's back. And the scene in which they wish each other best of luck together. Come to think of it, I have never appreciated any romantic SwaRon scene, sigh, or have I? Ermm

By the way, I like both your post and spirits! Cheers! (:

-Kankshita (:

Your comment is always refreshing Kankshita. It always gives me fresh prespective and it always good to see a scene through your angle. Agreed that badge scene was some sort of cheesy from one prespective with all that windy music and all but the intent was right. And it was not in any way debauchery of their character. So it was fine by me. Door scene was definitely a little gem and conveyed much more in that 30 secs. And don't be harsh on yourself. There are many sequence you have appreciated too.
idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by idiot_box

i totally agree with you...they are finally behaving like a couple...that excitement is back...finally they are looking like a couple...on monday Swayam did a Swayam when he said "You are mine, tum meri ho Sharon"...and today Sharon did a Sharon when she pulled her majnu boy by his t-shirt...and swayam was expecting a kiss which was so real..and then the badges...i admit its really "girlie" but it is expected from a girl who is in love!!!

You are missing the epic 'I love You' and 'I like You' part. From thursday onwards only therir dynamics have changed. They are not holding anything in heart any more and they have become expressive as well as equally reciprocal about their love. If Swayam is asking Sharon to pinn the badge then Sharon too is willing to do so. Finally now they are exactly behaving like a couple.
oh yes, i completely forgot about that...the best part is that the conversations they are having are face-to-face and not phone conversations!!!

marauder

Go to top