Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon finally behaving like a couple (Page 5)

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
You have said it all shishir...main aur kuch nahi kehna chati...

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY they seem to be attracted to each other and being in each others feel...

hopefully this is here to stayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Thank god they have started behaving like a couple..though to be honest i am still not satisfied but for a start its not bad bcz the SwaRon i know are so intense and so much passionate but i guess we have to suffice fr ourselves with this for now and hope things change for better in future. 

It all started with dere conversation on Thursday when they for once spoke to each other not on phone but face to face and monday ko for the very first time i saw them dancing and standing this close post confession. Them dancing free and reaching a stage where they can look in each others eye and say what they feel made me smile for sure but tday's scene was icing on cake. Sharon pulling Swayam by his tee and pinning that best of luck badge was wow. 

To be honest, i feel if palki wants she is truly capable of showing us mature SwaRon romance...IF SHE WANTS Confused Sneha and Shantanu are totally capable of delivering the same if they are asked too. I hope she realize that SwaRon fans are waiting since a very long time and this will help her earn maximum trp's. For me as a viewer physical proximity between couple makes a lot of difference and specially when its for SwaRon..i mean SwaRon fans are nothing but tarse hue log Ouch..we are dying to see SwaRon getting close n behaving like a couple. 

I know we will be never satisfied as fan LOL . But any way it was a good start as you mentioned. And  thank God we are not subjected to more Phone Ishaq because I'm sure one more such scene at that time and I would have thrown my phone away. And completely agree with you that CV's are ery much capable of showing us SwaRon romance without deviating from true character of SwaRon and in the same way TanHa are capable for so much more. Lets just hope this si just start of SwaRon/TanHa awesomeness an there is no more bazinga in store for us.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

Yup, sooo true. This is so much closer to a real relationship now than it was earlier. The heady feeling, the excitement, that impatience to spend time together-alone, checking each other out when the other person is not looking, then trying to act nonchalant when ppl notice. Giving each other little gifts, dancing in the rain if you Guys are dancers LOL and even if you're not.
And in the beginning of the relationship you always have that urge to clear out any problems ASAP, you DONT try to avoid the person like the plague and let your misunderstanding stretch for weeks.
It's been a good couple of days, I hope it lasts! Smile

Edit- and yes, physical proximity was a logical step. I mean, these guys are in college, they do have hormones and we know that both of them are attracted to each other so moving forward in this direction is a given.

Couldn't have expressed the feeling of being in a relationship better than that. Thank God it all returned to their relationship and and they had again started to appear like a couple. I too hope this phase lasts this time. And coming to the physical proximity bit. Yes it was absolutely necessary. Its time they start to behave like their age.

booksfreak07

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

You have said it all shishir...main aur kuch nahi kehna chati...

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY they seem to be attracted to each other and being in each others feel...

hopefully this is here to stayEmbarrassed

Yeah we should finally thank the stars or in this case CV's that finally our prayers have been answered and we ge to see SwaRon as a real couple not just for name sake. And I too hope this is here to stay.
surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by surbhimathur

Truly shishir! Thumbs Up

This is why everyone is soo overwhelmned since thursday!
coz dats wat we al wanted/craved to see swaron like...
d word "want" was dere wid dem evrytym!
"wanted to talk".."wanted to wish".."wanted to be wid you" Embarrassed

this happens wen u r a couple..u always want to be wid dat person!

nd finally d epic tym came nd d epic swaron flashed!! Cool

Word Surbhi. Clap
Everything was a 'want' in their realtionship. They were just wishing not doing anything . But it all changed last thursday. That conversation brought them closer in a lot more way than we expected. I just hope they never have to conceal anything from other again and they continue to talk their hearts content without any hesitation with the other.

Yeah..we can only wish...ultimate bosses toh kanjurmarg baithe hai! 
and yes i really hope dey show swaron sensible!
nt blaming each othr lyk kindergarden kids or acting impulsive!

marauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

marauder

nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Finally SwaRon are finding thier way back Big smilewell what i think is that The rush and excitement of being in a relationship has not returned but it just startedWink and i jus wish that it stays for little longerEmbarrassed
every thing was cutie in the episode but d way sharon pulled swayam by his tee was more cutiee Now dats like our sharonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakemarauder

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
after long wait we can see dat dey cm togedr
like last 3  epi soo much ..Smile
& aab lag rha dat dey r in relasnsip...
akhir CV ne Swaron fn ka wosh pira kar hi diya dono ko sath lake..bs hope ki ab kich bura na ho promo me thoda confisnhe soo..
bt hope for best...Smile
waiting for today epi...

marauder

Go to top