Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon finally behaving like a couple (Page 2)

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Res

****Unres****

Definitely woh couple wala feeling ab aa raha hai...that was a cute piece of "Swaromance" keeping in mind their current status and the way they feel about each other...luking at Sharon, u culd feel today ki uski andar ki feelings bahar aane ke liye restless hona shuru ho chuki hain - she has crossed one level of expressing her emotions of affection, in front of HIM for a change - usually she is overwhelmed by what he has to say and show abt her, so it felt gud that for a change when he wanted her to pin the badge on him, she did it and what followed was a bonus...my heart did skip a beat when she came that close to him afterwards to wish him luck... mebbe in her mind she was giving him a peck it just didn't cum out yet, well there is time for it and what she did do is still a step forward for their relationship...touchewood    

Edited by meevee - 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahna.tripathiSawyer_Tommarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yeah seriously finaly swaron z acting lyk v al wantd dm 2...wich z as a couple, aftr so many days! Nd dat too also maintaining der diva nd majnu style! Der wer such cute moments in d last three epis dat i m stil eeping nd i cnt stop myslf frm watchng ds epis ovr nd ovr again! I m super hapy as a fan f swaron! I hope v cn c lots nd lots f such cute moments f swaron in d upcumng epis too!

marauder

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
yes finally they r behaving like couple!!!
i m lost in swaronland!!! & i dont want to come back 4 sure!!!
last three epi r like dream came true 4 me!!! they finally talk with each-other in swayam house of thursday's epi to today best of luck sceene i loved it all!!!!
swaron is back with a bang & i m very happy!!!!

marauder

tejukor Senior Member
tejukor
tejukor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Yepiee...finally finally our couple got that chemistry back ,thank god...rather u can say its dream come true yaar seriously ...i mean last 3 epi was like dream that i always want to live...n finally bhagvan ne meri sun lee...bhagvan kare aisa hi chalta rahe  i dont want to come back from my sworonland like others...Embarrassed 

marauder

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Truly shishir! Thumbs Up

This is why everyone is soo overwhelmned since thursday!
coz dats wat we al wanted/craved to see swaron like...
d word "want" was dere wid dem evrytym!
"wanted to talk".."wanted to wish".."wanted to be wid you" Embarrassed

this happens wen u r a couple..u always want to be wid dat person!

nd finally d epic tym came nd d epic swaron flashed!! Cool

marauder

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

Res

****Unres****

Definitely woh couple wala feeling ab aa raha hai...that was a cute piece of "Swaromance" keeping in mind their current status and the way they feel about each other...luking at Sharon, u culd feel today ki uski andar ki feelings bahar aane ke liye restless hona shuru ho chuki hain - she has crossed one level of expressing her emotions of affection, in front of HIM for a change - usually she is overwhelmed by what he has to say and show abt her, so it felt gud that for a change when he wanted her to pin the badge on him, she did it and what followed was a bonus...my heart did skip a beat when she came that close to him afterwards to wish him luck... mebbe in her mind she was giving him a peck it just didn't cum out yet, well there is time for it and what she did do is still a step forward for their relationship...touchewood    

"Swaromance"  perfect word to describe swaron.
I dont know if this word has been used before. But what we saw in last two episodes were definitely Swaromantic  moments. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronmarauder

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you !!!

After entering into this trial relationship, something was just always missing when it came to SwaRon but it seems to be coming back ever since last Thursday !! Finally, things came to a head and SwaRon sat down and had a mature conversation that actually made sense after a long time !! And I appreciated that in between that seriousness, we still had the cute I LOVE YOU and I LIKE YOU moments !!!

Yesterday's scene was adorable and I guess I enjoyed it more cause it was good to see Swayam say his owh so touching lines again !!! Also loved the way they still addressed the change issue, instead of pretending like it did not exist !! 

And along came today's epi !!! Today's epi was when they finally started acting like a real couple !!! Staying back while everyone else left so that they can wish each other ALL THE BEST !! The way Swayam wanted Sharon to pin the badge herself and the way Sharon pulled him by his tshirt...All that finally showed me that this two are getting comfortable being with each other !! This are the things that real couple do and I was glad to see SwaRon do the same today !! 

Also, like you mentioned, finally, we got some physical contact between the two !!! I mean I love how emotionally in contact this two are but for me, physical connection is just as important in a relationship and it was good to see SwaRon finally getting that too today !!

Here's hoping that the CVs keep going on this right path and keep giving us a well balanced SwaRon who share their cute moments but still are the SwaRon that we know and love !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mugdhaMJmarauder

Go to top