Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon finally behaving like a couple

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Swayam and Sharon may have confessed about one and half month ago and had started their trial relationship. But apart from the first few days it never felt like they were in a relationship. With all the problem and misunderstanding that came their way they sort of drifted apart and lost their essence. The excitement of being in a relationship never appeared. And with two meters distance between them almost all the time SwaRon never felt like a couple who had jsut entered a relationship. But finally this thing changed in last few days.

It all started on thursday. When we finally got an heart to heart conversation of SwaRon. They didn't hide any thing from each other and neither did they behaved out of their character. They didn't for the first time felt like to hide any thing from either. Then came the epic monday. Although the conversation ysterday was bit cheesy on the hindsight but it was adorable. They were talking about sweet nothings just for the sake of spending time with each other. And then that adorable dance sequence made things even more awesome.

And finally today's sequence was like icing on the cake. The way both wanted other to wish them first and then both ended wishing each other together was cute. But most adorable thing was definitely the way Sharon pulled Swayam by his T- Shirt. That was so much like Sharon. And then whole scene consisting of Sharon giving the badge and saying all the best was just freaking awesome and undoubtely one of the most romantic SwaRon scene. 

But what these made scenes special was that these were not just romantic SwaRon moments. They were the first close SwaRon moments after coming into relationship. They have finally started to act like couple who have just entered a relatonship. The rush and excitement of being in a relationship has returned. And what's more awesome is they had their serious moment as well as cute moments in last three days.

So as a fan it was really a pleasure to see them finally as a couple. I hope this continues. And we contine to get scene that make their bond as couple appear more natural and strong.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Oh Shishir ... beta muh ki baat cheen li !!! 😳
I think for the first time since they got together .. with this whole Trial relationship business , I got the feeling that I was watching two ppl who are seeing each other. Warna isse pehle classmates / Frannnd / Padosi / Kutumb wali pheel arahi thi !  

Swayam wouldn't share anything with Sharon, and Sharon would be snubbed almost always . Relationship toh door ki baat, apart from Sharon's occasional must-make-my-trial-boyfriend-talk phases they didnt even look like two ppl who were even remotely interested in each other. Swayam ko dekh ke lagta thaa ke Sharon ne walk pe lekar uska kutta ghumaa diya aur woh Sharon se iss baat pe khafaa hai . Agar eik dusray ko kabhi tme nahin denge , humesha Taani ko paaalne posne mien uljhe rahenge aur phone pe distant distant baateing karenge toh OBVIOUSLY kiss Laal khet ke peelay Mooli ko andaaza hoga about their relationship status !?!?!

Thursday ko FINALLY inko current laga ke KAUNSI bijli aa giri inke sarr pe .. akal hi agayi dono mein toh !  FINALLY they are giving each other time ...  FINALLY they began to act their roles ... that of two ppl in a relationship ! And Swayam seemed to have gotten some of the Majnu-ness back again, thankfully 😳. And Sharon's all happy and getting her due attention from her Man-Boy  .

They are talking , they are happy .. they are dancing and strolling in lone streets . they are happy ... they are standing under a goddamned tree and enacting retro movie scenes and they are happy .. Bass all is well in SwaRon fandom. YESSIR 

Originally posted by: marauder

But what these made scenes special was that these were not just romantic SwaRon moments. They were the first close SwaRon moments after coming into relationship. They have finally started to act like couple who have just entered a relatonship. The rush and excitement of being in a relationship has returned. And what's more awesome is they had their serious moment as well as cute moments in last three days. 

So as a fan it was really a pleasure to see them finally as a couple. I hope this continues. And we contine to get scene that make their bond as couple appear more natural and strong.

^ Amen to this 😳.
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeppp finally now it seems like they are in relationship...finally...thankgod...

little things they do for themselves, touches our heart...make us feel good...isn't??

finally swayam said he loves her, and she said she likes him...made us feel so good...

talking about the rain dance, eventhough it wasn't a ROMANTIC sequence, we all actually enjoyed watching it...

and yeah one more thing...God Sharon is the best girl friend anyone can have...little little things which she doing for swayam without any hesitation...am loving it...Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 11 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I KNOW!

That initial excitement,exhileration at having entered into a relationship seemed to have disappeared,what with the godforsaken Shivam hogging screenspace,and SwaRon getting busy with babysitting Taani.

But since the past few days,SwaRon REALY seem to be behaving like a newlymade couple.Talking their hearts out...whispering sweet nothings to each other...aur aaj ka epi toh was the icing on the cake!

The CUTE way in which they wished each other...the way Sharon pulled him aside,and pinned the badge to his shirt...the way Swayam placed a kiss on the badge...the way Sharon raised up her feet to reach up to Swayam...and give him the Heart Badge.<3

BEAUTIFUL.

Just hope the intensity comes back real soon too!:D
Edited by -Sakina- - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved.
Will edit tomorrow. (:

EDITED 

I don't know how couples behave, except for exceptionally annoyingly sometimes. But I have your word for this. Everyone here agrees, so I would too. Although, the badge-scene wasn't very nice at my of the world. I liked the early half-a-second moment in which Sharon keeps the bus's door to hurt Swayum's back. And the scene in which they wish each other best of luck together. Come to think of it, I have never appreciated any romantic SwaRon scene, sigh, or have I? 🤔

By the way, I like both your post and spirits! Cheers! (:

-Kankshita (:

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
REally after watching such a super cool episode, I cant come out of it. My happiness and craziness for the pair is increasing day by day.❤️ I know this is topic on swaron as a couple sorry yaar not getting enough words to expressing my happines.
Thanks for a lovely topic.
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Shishir, awesome post  and a much needed one. 

Finally, SwaRon are behaving like a couple, two individuals who are in love and in a relationship. After the confession and few of the classroom cuteness, we  never got scenes which would justify them being in any sought of relationship, let alone love. It felt more like they were in some sought of professional acquaintanceship. 

Buts thats the cruel past, the present is so beautiful, just like our SwaRon. the moment they started talking, opening there hearts out to each other, not having the slightest awkwardness in each others company was the highlight. The last two days have been so blissful for us SwaRon fans, yesterday's episode though laden with cheesy lines, was cutely done. The SwaRon dance was just out of the world. 

Coming to day episode, it had more of the real SwaRon essence. Starting form the care Sharon shows towards Swayam to the "all the best" talks.

Sharon not wishing him first to make a point that she hasn't changed and swayam asking her not to reach a point where he did not exist in her world. and when finally when they wish each other together..was the best. The lil gift that Sharon got for Swayam and the best being the way Sharon reaches out to Swayam and whispers "All the Best"  is what a couple does and so beautifully done by SwaRon.

And as u said its just not the sweet moments but the close moments that's making it all the more special.

Finally SwaRon are behaving like a new couple who would want to spend time with each other i too hope this continues and we see a steady progress of them being in a relationship.

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

****Unres****

Definitely woh couple wala feeling ab aa raha hai...that was a cute piece of "Swaromance" keeping in mind their current status and the way they feel about each other...luking at Sharon, u culd feel today ki uski andar ki feelings bahar aane ke liye restless hona shuru ho chuki hain - she has crossed one level of expressing her emotions of affection, in front of HIM for a change - usually she is overwhelmed by what he has to say and show abt her, so it felt gud that for a change when he wanted her to pin the badge on him, she did it and what followed was a bonus...my heart did skip a beat when she came that close to him afterwards to wish him luck... mebbe in her mind she was giving him a peck it just didn't cum out yet, well there is time for it and what she did do is still a step forward for their relationship...touchewood    
Edited by meevee - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah seriously finaly swaron z acting lyk v al wantd dm 2...wich z as a couple, aftr so many days! Nd dat too also maintaining der diva nd majnu style! Der wer such cute moments in d last three epis dat i m stil eeping nd i cnt stop myslf frm watchng ds epis ovr nd ovr again! I m super hapy as a fan f swaron! I hope v cn c lots nd lots f such cute moments f swaron in d upcumng epis too!
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes finally they r behaving like couple!!!
i m lost in swaronland!!! & i dont want to come back 4 sure!!!
last three epi r like dream came true 4 me!!! they finally talk with each-other in swayam house of thursday's epi to today best of luck sceene i loved it all!!!!
swaron is back with a bang & i m very happy!!!!