Gumrah

do u too have same opinion ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i am not that regular viewer of [V] Gumrah yet again i've watched most of the repeats.. i have few questions and expectations..

first of all temme guys whenever we watch a person [ any for that matter , a teenager or even a young of 20's ] who is harassed or went on a wrong path, [ to be noted as end of innocence ] whats the first thing comes to your mind ??

like dont you expect before something really bad happens to him/ her , before the consequence turns worst turn , dont you all expect let something good happen! let him/her not commit something bad , let him escape from consequence , let the matter vanish.. or anything for that matter ?

dont you all really expect let that person dont have to bear the consequence which darkens their whole damn life ???

and second thought would be 'does people really do all this ??'

dont these thoughts occur to u all ? it occurs to me! i hold my heat n pray let them leave another life.. let them somehow get a re-birth or let the consequence wont effect them at al! gosh! till date i couldnt find a single epi where person hadnt faced the worst consequence.. either that person is been killed , suicided or prisoned!

i agree these cases are most common.. but there might some cases too where teenagers r saved from an inch ??

or they have escaped from the consequence.. ?

i would really appreciate if Gumrah team works on this too!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evaArjuhi_kkshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do u too have same opinion ?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Yes i do have the same opinions..it does occur to me as well like if i were in such a situation what would i do? The only thing that comes to my mind is God, Fear, my dignity and Parents..

You know its not a common thing i mean it may be 10% of the whole young Generation in India who unwillingly fall into this..

I have experienced...i have heard from ppl around..who have luckily escaped anything bigger..

Karan does give pointers in the end like Do not give into peer pressure, say the magic word 'NO'

Talk to your elders, etc..

plus we get to hear from ppl after every episode about their experiences and what they did.

but like you and even Kavz said before if u want more of how ppl can escape such situations/who did then they can have a segment on that too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva..nams..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.