Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Where did the principles go Kunal Chopra? (Page 4)

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i was disgusted when he said siddhi tried to kill his son. cant believe he thinks siddhi will stoop so low.

norzar

yup..same here..they should show Kunal to expose Richa soon..she is getting on my nervesAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
fool kunal could not understood siddhi her principles. If she believe in money then why she not married to an american businessman in starting when he had gone to roka for his brother anand. that businessman was settled in America and had a lot of money. Kunal had watched and know every thing at that time. And after that the death of Anand she married to unemployed person. CV  should show a faithful Kunal Chopra.

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
kunal 's character has been butuchered beyond recognition ...nd so are his principles ...wat kind of an example he is setting for his son ..by remaiing employed since soo long ..,not earning a single penny himself ...relying on activities like boxing to earn money ...totally forgetting dat he was a lawyer once upon a time ...nd the final  nail in the coffin being ...he allowing richa to throw such a lavish party for his son ...

seriously he has lost all his principles , his vitrues ...nd has been tunred into a good for nothing character ...siddhi 's sacrifice has been a complete waste ..

Edited by cooldipika - 08 August 2012 at 4:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiDeepShadowrainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Along with principles I don't even know where everyone's brain in this show went Confused

I'm really confused after watching the episode. Kunal has no issues with Richa chucking his son a lavish party. Siddhi is in a world of her own whereby she thinks Kunal and family are waiting with open arms for her welcome. Sulekha ji is beating around the bush instead of telling Siddhi everything outright. And kanjoos Chopra family is bouncing around, enjoying the phokat ki party. I don't even know what they are trying to show Chopras as, selfish people who simply leech off every second person. Geez, have some dignity for Gods sake... Ouch

Edited by DeepShadow - 08 August 2012 at 8:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishDrivemecracychitsssAnkitaKaranTheBhai

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Along with principles I don't even know where everyone's brain in this show went Confused

I'm really confused after watching the episode. Kunal has no issues with Richa chucking his son a lavish party. Siddhi is in a world of her own whereby she thinks Kunal and family are waiting with open arms for her welcome. Sulekha ji is beating around the bush instead of telling Siddhi everything outright. And kanjoos Chopra family is bouncing around, enjoying the phokat ki party. I don't even know what they are trying to show Chopras as, selfish people who simply leech off every second person. Geez, have some dignity for Gods sake... Ouch

Raste ka maal saste main, If i was playing any of the characters Chopras are playing i would have quit the show for my dignity...

With their behaviour I now feel Gaurav is better than these selfish people... atleast he is man enough to admit it...

DeepShadowAnkitaKaran

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by DeepShadow

Raste ka maal saste main, If i was playing any of the characters Chopras are playing i would have quit the show for my dignity...

With their behaviour I now feel Gaurav is better than these selfish people... atleast he is man enough to admit it...

@blue - damn straight.

AnkitaKaranTheBhai

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
common yaar.. he is still man of priciples..
that is why he is trusting  and not doubting the great  Richa Thakaral ... his and his son's savior...

It would be totally against his  principles to forget  that  Richa saved him and his son from a woman who was trying to put him behind the bars , who accused him of murdering and who was trying to  kill their ,sorry his baby..
and yaar he hates sidhi..he will cry , he will drink and chant i hate sidhi, sorry again  his anand's mother but he will never think why she did it , where she is , how she is ??
see how much he loves his wife... i mean ex-wife... he still at least remembers her name , even though only when he  is unconscious.. again only a man of principles can do this .. a normal man would give his everything to save his pregnant or at least think how she would be, in which condition etc..

chitsssstuti123

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Ha ha ha...what are u talking about...principles...he lost it when he didn't fight for siddhi...the consistency is missing in one scene to another scene... Cvs the famous star cast won't help u...u also have to work hard to get the result... Plz kindly dont use the word gold metalist and principled...it is highly haunting us...

I agree ! Did he ever had any to begin with? I wonder...
The bloody CVs are hellbent in destroying our Kunal . I hope someone rescues Kunal ...he needs big time help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Go to top