Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Where did the principles go Kunal Chopra? (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i was disgusted when he said siddhi tried to kill his son. cant believe he thinks siddhi will stoop so low.

norzar

even i was disgusted about his thoughts regarding killing her own son...for once he should use his brains and think that no mother will kill her new-born baby...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

hi

i was disgusted when he said siddhi tried to kill his son. cant believe he thinks siddhi will stoop so low.

norzar

even i was disgusted about his thoughts regarding killing her own son...for once he should use his brains and think that no mother will kill her new-born baby...

imagine if some day kunal actually accuses siddhi on her face that she tried to kill her baby, siddhi will be disgusted and heartbroken

cvs should stop degrading kunal

norzar

arabicaAnkitaKaran

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

hi

hi

norzar

imagine if some day kunal actually accuses siddhi on her face that she tried to kill her baby, siddhi will be disgusted and heartbroken

norzar

i'm afraid Kunal may do such thing. I really now at my limit with how much insult Cvs want to bring on KC. Enough is enough. If only they start by stop making KC say such things about Siddhi; I'll be somewhat relieved. It seems CVs love to manipulate KC and really hate him. It's not Siddhi who tried to kill her son, but CVs who are trying to kill their own baby by destroying essence of KC one after one. 

arabicaAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

hi

hi

norzar

norzar

i'm afraid Kunal may do such thing. I really now at my limit with how much insult Cvs want to bring on KC. Enough is enough. If only they start by stop making KC say such things about Siddhi; I'll be somewhat relieved. It seems CVs love to manipulate KC and really hate him. It's not Siddhi who tried to kill her son, but CVs who are trying to kill their own baby by destroying essence of KC one after one. 

exactly jay, cvs should really stop it now. 

witcha had told kunal that siddhi was sending kid to orphanage, but today kunal said siddhi tried to kill him. this is so lame. why are they making us detest kunal so much. 

if kunal accuses siddhi for  trying to kill the baby, she should never forgive him

norzar

arabicaAnkitaKaran

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

You make it very clear to richa that sh has no place in your life. Yet you let her throw a grand party for your son's birthday, go to the party and act all akdoo with thakral.

Also you believe that siddhi tried killing your baby Angry yet you didnt go to meet her in 9 years to ask her why she did this, even shake her for having the audacoty of doing something like this

agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

They are bought by Richa Thakraal...

It seems like Kunal was in Jail from some stupidity he did and Richa had bail him out and saved his son as well so he indebted to Richa. Chopras are like thali ka baigan... using every one for their benefit, They use Siddhi, her family, Vikram and his father and now Richa...

well said Salman..

AnkitaKaranTheBhai

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

well talking about principles...
you know when ever Kuanl say i wont .. it sound to me that it will..
He said I will not let anyone come between us .. Richa came ...
he said i wont let my child and you  go away from me .. Sidhi  and one of the kid parted away from .
he said we will always stay together .. there stayed away from each other for 9 years..
he said  he fulfill all the wow.. he didn't fulfill even the first one...

and the list goes on and on.. not to forget all the heavy dialogues he mouthed to gaurav, Kapil, thakal and richa...
so when he says his marriage with richa wont happen i really feel scared that may be the marriage will happen...
the more he says to richa to thakaral more it sounds like a confirmation that this is what gona happen... so damm frightened ..

very well said Padmini..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Only Richa is shown consistent...  Every Thakraal have switch sides... 

yup
Wink

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran

Go to top