Where did the principles go Kunal Chopra? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
common yaar.. he is still man of priciples..
that is why he is trusting  and not doubting the great  Richa Thakaral ... his and his son's savior...

It would be totally against his  principles to forget  that  Richa saved him and his son from a woman who was trying to put him behind the bars , who accused him of murdering and who was trying to  kill their ,sorry his baby..
and yaar he hates sidhi..he will cry , he will drink and chant i hate sidhi, sorry again  his anand's mother but he will never think why she did it , where she is , how she is ??
see how much he loves his wife... i mean ex-wife... he still at least remembers her name , even though only when he  is unconscious.. again only a man of principles can do this .. a normal man would give his everything to save his pregnant or at least think how she would be, in which condition etc..

Originally posted by sarakvp

Ha ha ha...what are u talking about...principles...he lost it when he didn't fight for siddhi...the consistency is missing in one scene to another scene... Cvs the famous star cast won't help u...u also have to work hard to get the result... Plz kindly dont use the word gold metalist and principled...it is highly haunting us...

I agree ! Did he ever had any to begin with? I wonder...
The bloody CVs are hellbent in destroying our Kunal . I hope someone rescues Kunal ...he needs big time help.

Originally posted by d.padmini

common yaar.. he is still man of priciples..
that is why he is trusting  and not doubting the great  Richa Thakaral ... his and his son's savior...

It would be totally against his  principles to forget  that  Richa saved him and his son from a woman who was trying to put him behind the bars , who accused him of murdering and who was trying to  kill their ,sorry his baby..
and yaar he hates sidhi..he will cry , he will drink and chant i hate sidhi, sorry again  his anand's mother but he will never think why she did it , where she is , how she is ??
see how much he loves his wife... i mean ex-wife... he still at least remembers her name , even though only when he  is unconscious.. again only a man of principles can do this .. a normal man would give his everything to save his pregnant or at least think how she would be, in which condition etc..
Sorry Padmini but I disagree here, Kunal chopra left Thakraal firm coz of his principles, and broke up with Richa coz she did not support him in his principles, He was khuddar, he was a perfect man...

But then he got trapped in Richa's web, she played with his emotions during her engagement track with Vineet, Accused him of Rape, kidnapped his wife, tried to kill his wife and Kunal knowing all this is still allowing her to roam around freely in his bedroom coz she bail him out of Jail??? Ab kahan gayi khuddari? and his principles??

Siddhi on the other hand, married the man who hated her, gave new life to Veena, gave Chopra family a house to live in, saved Raveena, sold her jewellery for raveena, encourage Vikky tomarry raveena, exposed Gaurav for Seema, on top of that Kunal ko wapas apne pairo par khade rehna sikhaya... Now all these favours Kunal forgot overnight by Siddhi one strange behaviour in court and Jail???

All this only proves that Kunal does not realise the value of his Wife, and does not understand her at all.
hey yaar i was being sarcastic... 
Originally posted by d.padmini

hey yaar i was being sarcastic... 
I actually really loved Kunal today... right from the dialogue he mentioned "Tere Baap ki pita hoon Kya" he was terrific until I saw the Precap... Richa wiping cake from his face... eeewww ðŸ˜¡

This only proves that dialogue above was fake... Kunal Minus Richa is needed even if he does not have a job, people call him looser etc etc...