Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Where did the principles go Kunal Chopra?

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You make it very clear to richa that sh has no place in your life. Yet you let her throw a grand party for your son's birthday, go to the party and act all akdoo with thakral.

Also you believe that siddhi tried killing your baby 😡 yet you didnt go to meet her in 9 years to ask her why she did this, even shake her for having the audacoty of doing something like this
Edited by paradigm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They are bought by Richa Thakraal...

It seems like Kunal was in Jail from some stupidity he did and Richa had bail him out and saved his son as well so he indebted to Richa. Chopras are like thali ka baigan... using every one for their benefit, They use Siddhi, her family, Vikram and his father and now Richa...

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just in one episode Cvs are playing with Kunal's character.

there he is saying to Richa I can't tolerate you anywhere near him or Anand.
But at the same time Richa and Veena, Chopras are manipulating Kunal on name of Anand as tey know Kunal can't say NO if it's about Anand.
Pathetic to see KC being manipulated like this. 
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well talking about principles...
you know when ever Kuanl say i wont .. it sound to me that it will..
He said I will not let anyone come between us .. Richa came ...
he said i wont let my child and you  go away from me .. Sidhi  and one of the kid parted away from .
he said we will always stay together .. there stayed away from each other for 9 years..
he said  he fulfill all the wow.. he didn't fulfill even the first one...

and the list goes on and on.. not to forget all the heavy dialogues he mouthed to gaurav, Kapil, thakal and richa...
so when he says his marriage with richa wont happen i really feel scared that may be the marriage will happen...
the more he says to richa to thakaral more it sounds like a confirmation that this is what gona happen... so damm frightened ..
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
paradigm - How can you say this about Kunal?  Ye sab to bachche ke khushi ke liye tha
paradigm thumbnail
I am scared that if he sees siddhi with ronit diwan he might decide to marry richa on impulse just to spite siddhi
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha...what are u talking about...principles...he lost it when he didn't fight for siddhi...the consistency is missing in one scene to another scene... Cvs the famous star cast won't help u...u also have to work hard to get the result... Plz kindly dont use the word gold metalist and principled...it is highly haunting us...
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: d.padmini

well talking about principles...
you know when ever Kuanl say i wont .. it sound to me that it will..
He said I will not let anyone come between us .. Richa came ...
he said i wont let my child and you  go away from me .. Sidhi  and one of the kid parted away from .
he said we will always stay together .. there stayed away from each other for 9 years..
he said  he fulfill all the wow.. he didn't fulfill even the first one...

and the list goes on and on.. not to forget all the heavy dialogues he mouthed to gaurav, Kapil, thakal and richa...
so when he says his marriage with richa wont happen i really feel scared that may be the marriage will happen...
the more he says to richa to thakaral more it sounds like a confirmation that this is what gona happen... so damm frightened ..

i feel the same padmini ..but still as we know the kids will unting sinal ...so i am not worried much abt K R marraige as dat will never happen...

felt rlly bad for siddhi today ..during the fb scenes ...but still i fail to decipher .how can she be soo confident dat kunal will accept her bak after how she behaved with him in jail ...
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My point exactly paradigm, he gives back to Richa about not loving & marrying her ever and in the same breath he accepts her favor to host a party for his son's happiness & allows her to prance around in his house ðŸ˜¡

what kind of dumb idiots do the CVs think we are to take it all in without ranting about it?. if they want to butcher kunal they can very well stick to doing that & if they want to redeem him they can do that. why are they making a khichadi of contradicting behavior of KC? ðŸ˜•
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

My point exactly paradigm, he gives back to Richa about not loving & marrying her ever and in the same breath he accepts her favor to host a party for his son's happiness & allows her to prance around in his house ðŸ˜¡

what kind of dumb idiots do the CVs think we are to take it all in without ranting about it?. if they want to butcher kunal they can very well stick to doing that & if they want to redeem him they can do that. why are they making a khichadi of contradicting behavior of KC? ðŸ˜•

@red - once again you said it. I too fail to understand whether to hate him or give him a chance. For now I pity him as nothing is consistent.