Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Remember that first dialogue promo of Rishabh? (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Nice post Poco.

About the last two episodes, last night bit more of crying was there. But I feel tonight it was less and we are seeing Madhu's strong side. She is the financial support of her family when Shamshu in hospital bed and she is holding really well.

Paddy was too much I must say.

But these scenes are important to show Madhu's future deicsions in a realistic way. Makers are trying to cover everything that Madhu accept the proposal of RK after she tries every possible way.

And for a middle class family with the relatives chawl and industry people's support they could only collect 5 lakhs not more than that. I am happy CV;s are covering these in the episodes to give a more clear picture to the viewers.

Thank you, ShahiBig smile. Honestly, Paddy is getting on my nerves with this weak and melting butter behaviour. Romaa and Trishna have still been brave. Maddy is not sobbing in corners - she is pushing her limits and she will. What is actually irritating  is the melodramatic BG score and length of the scenes. But then, its forgivable as it sits with the logic of the script. 

Creatives have made it clear that now, Maddy has just one way to go - Rishabh. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Yup ..Rk ki pyaas kabhi nehi bujhne wala ROFL btw i so wanna give my Tipanni on today's episode but chalo leave it...warna log mujhe hang kar denge LOL

Hmm...yup Tomorrow is Trp...dekhte hain ye Pappu log pass hotein hain ya nehiLOL

Onu, aaj ka episode flashbacks mein kaam aayega , Mukku ke episodes ki tarah. LOL... meri post hai, dil khol ke bol yaar. Opinion is an opinion and nobody can stop you. 

Lets see what happens on the rating front but the team is giving its best. At least now, they deserve to get the ratings back. Amen. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-MR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Pinky...Frankly speaking i found today's episode a bit of dragging and a little bit boring...but it was not Maha BoringLOL Ppl might think i didn't liked the episode bcoz Rk was not there...but i m not those of ppl who starts crying wen dey didn't see their favourite and Start complainingSleepy If i feel Like the episode is gud i will definately praise it and agar achcha nehi laga toh i say it directlyLOL

Yup... MB Team is doing gud Job...lets c how the Trp will be but the Track is interestingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
HEy Jaguar Hug, again a wonderful post Thumbs Up, so true, Rk hs set her world on fire so that Maddy leaves them and comes to his world, little does he knows, she is like a fallen angle,who even if is no more in heaven, but still is an angel, wherever she goes, she will change the world not the other way round.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

SuryoDhayam Senior Member
SuryoDhayam
SuryoDhayam

Todays drama is necessary to show all the doors are shut for MB but was little dragged. What happened to yesterdays precap with the cute puppy? No RK from last 3 episodesDisapprove. What is he thinking now? Is he satisfied with his victory of screwing Maddy? Wish they had shown a bit of his feeling between the episode.

TheBlackJaguar

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Dialogue bada acha maar lethe hon janaab!
Rishab the girl you are trying to consume with your fire would one day consume you.
She might be a broken china doll right now, but broken pieces can hurt and bleed you.
BJ , we are gonna have a lot to discuss in future.
As ever you threw a little more light into the sequence.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Pinky...Frankly speaking i found today's episode a bit of dragging and a little bit boring...but it was not Maha BoringLOL Ppl might think i didn't liked the episode bcoz Rk was not there...but i m not those of ppl who starts crying wen dey didn't see their favourite and Start complainingSleepy If i feel Like the episode is gud i will definately praise it and agar achcha nehi laga toh i say it directlyLOL

Yup... MB Team is doing gud Job...lets c how the Trp will be but the Track is interestingSmile

Thank you. LOL... i agree and i know ki tu mera chhutku tharkee hai  aur tu kabhi crybaby ho hi nahiin sakta. Hug... episode thodaa sardard tha lekin actors ne sambhaal liya. I liked the last part though. Maddy looking at her father and the song 'Maula' playing in the background. The length of the scenes needed more trimming today.

MR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

HEy Jaguar Hug, again a wonderful post Thumbs Up, so true, Rk hs set her world on fire so that Maddy leaves them and comes to his world, little does he knows, she is like a fallen angle,who even if is no more in heaven, but still is an angel, wherever she goes, she will change the world not the other way round.

Thank youHug. Maddy is gonna be the 'sudhaar-kaarya' network. Wherever Rishabh goes, she is gonna follow. LOL... Rishabh needs to change and Maddy should want to change him. Or else, Rishabh will live in this crypt forever.

chitra_rao

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index