Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Remember that first dialogue promo of Rishabh? (Page 5)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yup Applaud to the makers and the cast and the crew...dealing and entralling all the journey...

Good lines and moves to tackle and trap and proceed..CV's great job..

Thanks Poco the team needs the appreciation ...they are wonderful

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddhifan

but precap was superb it is indeed true the words rk says in shoot 'TUMHI MERA ISHQ HO TUMHI MERA JUNOON ' and he turns and sees mb .its true  MB is going to be his ishq in future . todays episode was need of the day as the story demands they have to show the help less of mb in the end it will be rk who is going to help her though he kept a condition . i donot know but in near future rk will always be there to help mb .he will not let her fall .hope i am right freinds 

Thank you. Ye ishq aur junoon waali line to Rishabh Maddy ko maarta hi rahega aur woh makkhan ki taraj melt hoti rahegi. LOL... Rishabh has hurt Maddy a lot and he will hurt her a lot , but ultimately he is her destiny and someday , he will be the most important person in her life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-Maria-capri

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Yup Applaud to the makers and the cast and the crew...dealing and entralling all the journey...

Thank you, Hattzie. Arre, bechaari team gaaliyaan hi khaati hai hamesha. Hopefully , the audience and channel will let  them live in future. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis once again!

We were all complaining about the initial episode's...But now it all make sense doesn't it...
Carefully scripted to take us to this juncture...when Madhu enters RK life...a life of misery...of hell...??or...will it be a complete opposite...??

-Sexy-ManonidzTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Awesome analysis once again!

We were all complaining about the initial episode's...But now it all make sense doesn't it...
Carefully scripted to take us to this juncture...when Madhu enters RK life...a life of misery...of hell...??or...will it be a complete opposite...??

Thank youEmbarrassed. Yes, it is all making sense and now, you can see that the team had indeed worked on this concept for a year. 

Unless Maddy taps into Rishabh and who he really is behind this predator mask, her life will be an endless hell. Somehow, she needs to break Rishabh and that doesn't mean taking revenge or defeating him. It means finding him or else he will finish everything - her and himself as well. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMsree.gattuSunsetglow-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Nice post Poco.

About the last two episodes, last night bit more of crying was there. But I feel tonight it was less and we are seeing Madhu's strong side. She is the financial support of her family when Shamshu in hospital bed and she is holding really well.

Paddy was too much I must say.

But these scenes are important to show Madhu's future deicsions in a realistic way. Makers are trying to cover everything that Madhu accept the proposal of RK after she tries every possible way.

And for a middle class family with the relatives chawl and industry people's support they could only collect 5 lakhs not more than that. I am happy CV;s are covering these in the episodes to give a more clear picture to the viewers.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RupalgennyM-Sexy-SunsetglowISADORAanji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguar

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by ISADORA

Thank you, Hattzie. Arre, bechaari team gaaliyaan hi khaati hai hamesha. Hopefully , the audience and channel will let  them live in future. LOL

dont remind me ...now i want to check Raj Nayak's Id...that too cheerfully LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yup ..Rk ki pyaas kabhi nehi bujhne wala ROFL btw i so wanna give my Tipanni on today's episode but chalo leave it...warna log mujhe hang kar denge LOL

Hmm...yup Tomorrow is Trp...dekhte hain ye Pappu log pass hotein hain ya nehiLOL

sree.gattu-Sexy-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index