Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Remember that first dialogue promo of Rishabh? (Page 4)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Rk khud aag hain and issko sirf Madhubala bujhaa sakti hain khudki baand bajakarLOL
Btw Tomorrow is TRP Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

such a small analysis today...i love to read ur views of the episode...
anyways great as usual...

Thank you. Baby , i cannot write too much about emotional upheaval and crying - it disturbs me a lot. Ouch

Achava11leverne

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupal

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

You have beautifully given the meaning of the promo..Clap
Today episode pace was bit slow . But the flow was logical...
It was needed to show Madhu's situation to confront RK, they can't forcefully add scenes for our satisfaction.Tongue

Thank you. The melodrama is intolerable but the team just wanted to show the intensity of Maddy's situation. Tomorrow onward, Rishabh is taking over her life totally aur ye thappad jitnaa soch sakti hai , usse kahinn zyada mehenge padne waale hain. Ouch

Well, I don't call it as Melodrama as it was necessary for the situtaion...They have portrayed Madhu's character in the right place since couple of episodes including today's.TongueWell they can't portray Madhu as screaming lady and Hitler as our dear RK is already grey, so they have to balance the couple..LOL

Yep, slap is going to take "Ishq aur junoon" way as RK was rightly saying the dialogue in his movie shooting..Embarrassed

i know re. Its just emotional dhamaakas make me uncomfortable - ladkiyon ka ronaa mujhse waise hi tolerate nahiin hotaa. LOL...Rishabh ka dialogue sahee thaa - junoon toh aa gayaa hai lekin ishq ka filhaal aane ka koi plan nahiin hai. Abhi toh Rishabh aur Maddy ko ek doosre ke baal nochne hain. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupalsree.gattu-brokensoul-anji-mira

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Originally posted by leverne

such a small analysis today...i love to read ur views of the episode...
anyways great as usual...

Thank you. Baby , i cannot write too much about emotional upheaval and crying - it disturbs me a lot. Ouch

thats ok...but if the epi is not emotional then i expect a long one there...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

ddhifan IF-Dazzler
ddhifan
ddhifan

but precap was superb it is indeed true the words rk says in shoot 'TUMHI MERA ISHQ HO TUMHI MERA JUNOON ' and he turns and sees mb .its true  MB is going to be his ishq in future . todays episode was need of the day as the story demands they have to show the help less of mb in the end it will be rk who is going to help her though he kept a condition . i donot know but in near future rk will always be there to help mb .he will not let her fall .hope i am right freinds 

sree.gattuTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

nice post!!
RK ne kya agni pariksha rakha hai madhu keliye,, madhu will cross the fire n i really hope she does not throw him in it after she crosses the dariyaan!!

Thank you. Rishabh sankee hai aur Maddy ko dekh kar toh waise bhi uske paagalpann ke naye levels bann jaate hain. LOL...Maddy's state is going to be dicey in future. At a point , hurting Rishabh will mean hurting herself. Rishabh se zyada Maddy ki situation kharaab hogi. 

sree.gattu-Sexy-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Rk khud aag hain and issko sirf Madhubala bujhaa sakti hain khudki baand bajakarLOL
Btw Tomorrow is TRP Tongue

Maddy ke maamle mein Rishabh ki aag kabhi nahiin bujhne waali!ROFL... haan, haan, kal phir se exam ka result hai. Aaj raat Mukul ki team nahiin soyegi. Subah result jo aane waala hai. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR.KooL

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

You have beautifully given the meaning of the promo..Clap
Today episode pace was bit slow . But the flow was logical...
It was needed to show Madhu's situation to confront RK, they can't forcefully add scenes for our satisfaction.Tongue

Thank you. The melodrama is intolerable but the team just wanted to show the intensity of Maddy's situation. Tomorrow onward, Rishabh is taking over her life totally aur ye thappad jitnaa soch sakti hai , usse kahinn zyada mehenge padne waale hain. Ouch

Well, I don't call it as Melodrama as it was necessary for the situtaion...They have portrayed Madhu's character in the right place since couple of episodes including today's.TongueWell they can't portray Madhu as screaming lady and Hitler as our dear RK is already grey, so they have to balance the couple..LOL

Yep, slap is going to take "Ishq aur junoon" way as RK was rightly saying the dialogue in his movie shooting..Embarrassed

i know re. Its just emotional dhamaakas make me uncomfortable - ladkiyon ka ronaa mujhse waise hi tolerate nahiin hotaa. LOL...Rishabh ka dialogue sahee thaa - junoon toh aa gayaa hai lekin ishq ka filhaal aane ka koi plan nahiin hai. Abhi toh Rishabh aur Maddy ko ek doosre ke baal nochne hain. ROFL

Yep...Even I can't tolerate ladies rhona dhona (both on screen and off screen)all the time, as script has logic I have excused the episode..LOL

I think we will get ISHQ part  on Rishbala movie set..Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguaranji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index