Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada (Page 5)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya lovieHug

A kiss for all my darlins, Annie, Manju,La,Shewtha,Swathi,Sudhi,Pinky,Manaal,Hiru,Ouma,Asha,Raina and all my other darlings who I may have missed...

Poor khushi just cannot take a break can she???its funny now because when I heard the mighty Harvard explain Grammy's attributes I thuought Pot calling kettle black much??
VibhaHug

Now now Vibha, Havard boy is allowed to learn from his mistakes and repent especially when faced with a deadline and believes himself in love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmySeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
annie updated hope it is worthy of gold i am willing to settle even for a fools goldLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeAmazingAmySeerialLoopsenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hi, there, ej/V!
Long time, no chatter...LOL

enig/A,
The inequality and inequity of the sexes, and why I have never seen the reason for it, is quite a bit of reason why I am considered all the above I stated.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 07 August 2012 at 11:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeevenjleena28AmazingAmyenigma17

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by asha...

RES

Do I get Bronze?? *excited* Tongue

Annie... *hugs*. Another wonderful yet witty post, love it... !!!

Since i'm not watching the show I don't have much to say... just some random unrelated points

I think masala mama went some place where he'd get food and respite from Raizada zoo...

Dadi sounds like the horror aunt you always run away from...

Arnav standing up for Khushi ; calls for a celebration 

An uncanny resemblance between grandson and grandma...not surprised. He had to get his ''I'm a jerk''  traits from somewhere LOL

Last but not least *Aisha dances around with her bronze medal*. LOL

Sorry for the late update...internet was playing up... 

Good time for me to go all Day DreamingDay Dreaming and all Kushi on Ian love while asha is busy dancing with her bronze medal. 
Asha.  Keep dancing babe.TongueWink

TCH, TCH Sudha...My bronze medal is sitting on my neck whilst I dance away with Ian. Sadly your stuck with the BD again... Bwahhhahah Evil Smile LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmySeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

r me first yipeee
annie lovely post as always and somehow you will always manage to write what exactly is going throuh my mind
adding my own 2 bits
i feel this current track is going to further anoint him as even more of a saint with beatification just around the corner I know all of us wanted some form of apology but making him into this unbelievably caring loving noble sacrificing sort of spirit is killing the spirit of the story and diluting her role and impact in the track
She wears a perpetually hounded look when he seems to accept a mistake and looks to him with gratitude almost as if he has absolved her of the burden of guilt by forgiving her and always happily wears the shirt of nettles without realizing the cause and effect
 Tonight i was quite angry that the CVs showed her as being dumbstruck and awestruck when he said he was to blame I would have liked a moment of introspection and maybe a bit of affection while this happened not a RV just a tight squeeze of her hand or a quick hug to indicate his remorse
That scene outside when he stood next to her just did not work for me as i felt it a bit forced almost to redux him fast as the loving caring husband and make us forget pronto the master blackmailer from last week
I have trouble accepting her feelings it is not gradual one moment she is running away and the next she cannot keep her hands off him and this song n dance routine tom to get him to open up huh?Ouch
yesterday she said a line the one i love so much i know very little about him the same line applies to him Both of them are supposed to be soul mates have telepathic connection  are able to read into each others eyes mind body and soul and yet dont take a minute to sit down and exchange the story of their lives how the parents died and how was it growing up without a parental figure
any one in the real world would do when they are really falling in love
so again lines have been introduced to set the stage for his exalted greatness do I sound pissed yes I am I signed on for the story of 2 and now all I see is one
if I wanted to see a woman friendly drama I certainly would be watching all the saas bahu sort and if I wanted to see a herocentric show I certainy wont be tuning into an Asian soap Dexter is more than enough to fill my senses thank you very much
I thought this serial was different and wanted to see the story of a man and a woman
rant over
Swathi definitely worthy of a Gold medal!!!

Khushi does show a tendency in fluctuating emotions.
There is a shizophrenic manic act to her persona
One moment she is fighting for her independence trying to end this contract marriage next moment she is all singing all dancing wife who is trying to make her husband talk
Bizarre indeed

Her character role has been altered beyond recognition
Our two darlings have never had a so called 'normal' conversation
Yet isn't that how one gets to know another
Through converstaions?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeJayneAmazingAmySeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya lovieHug

A kiss for all my darlins, Annie, Manju,La,Shewtha,Swathi,Sudhi,Pinky,Manaal,Hiru,Ouma,Asha,Raina and all my other darlings who I may have missed...

Poor khushi just cannot take a break can she???its funny now because when I heard the mighty Harvard explain Grammy's attributes I thuought Pot calling kettle black much??
VibhaHug

Now now Vibha, Havard boy is allowed to learn from his mistakes and repent especially when faced with a deadline and believes himself in love

AnnieHug

Darlin you are too forgiving...I am notWink I will settle with him grovelling and eating crow...lets see if Harvard has learned though...once burned twice shy is my state of mind after the past episodes where he was nice for one and then next one he ranted and raved...so i shall reserve my judgement until tomorrow

@ Jaynie : I know darling long time no chatterLOLLOL been bit busy lately...am doing graveyards so sometimes have to rush for an emergency and cannot even say goodbye properly...

Do forgive me lovies if I am suddenly missing, am at work...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeJayneAmazingAmySeerialLoopsenigma17FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Updated on Page 2.
(pretty Insipid update. You're forewarnedSmile)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyenigma17SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Well said
I connect with this staement of urs.What to do cant help dear.

Or will you be off running around in little circles screaming..'I have been cheated! I want Arnavji on bended knees sobbing his socks off begging for forgiveness from Khushji'

1 more thing EnigMAA
Today i noticed in India Forums that the camp who dont want redemption are not that active today. 
Doesnt Arnav's positive attitude or accepting his fault doesnt Impress them today ?? Iam suprised.Or do they just want Arnav to do forceful things to Khushi without repentance

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyenigma17SeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top