Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada (Page 23)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Now, I seriously doubt if there is going to be any suhaag raat.  It is all a gimmick on the part of CVs to make people tune into their show at 8pm. They have tried almost everything to boost the TRPs. But nothing has worked till now. So maybe they are resorting to some "cheap thrills" to break the jinx of bad TRP ratings. Break the bed is symbolic of break the jinx of bad TRP ratings.

Everything is suddenly very rushed. I am having a little problem digesting all this. Though I did enjoy last night's episode. But if you look at the whole picture, then yesterday's episode surely seemed rushed and odd with the story.

P.S. Good Morning Annie, The Oracle , you truly are! Hiru, La, Manju, Loopy, yes I shall call you Loopy because I missed your loopiness after last night's episode. "Tussi kahan chale gaye? Tussi na jao" Though I am not as cute as that little boy in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... still, I would say that I missed your goofiness.

Hiya Onu... HugFeelings are mutual ... I too feel there is a great hype about the Big C, re-marriage et al.. Yes, every thing appears to be rushed..

Khushi has conveniently forgotten the marriage contract.. for the past 2 weeks she was seen harping about it and CVs too were showing us the count down for the termination of the contract.. mid way they have once again changed gears to the Daadi track and now we are getting an overdose of all the ArShi romance.. something smells fishy here...

every romantic phase was followed by a hate track so wonder what's in store.. if it turns out that ASR parents were instrumental for the accident that killed Khushi's parents, this time around the hate will be from Khushi's side.. now that would be retribution of sorts...

the current track has turned out to be the retribution track of ASR.. Daadi is treating Khushi the same way ASR treated her in the past... ASR on the other hand is getting so cheesed off by her actions and words and is seen defending Khushi... now if that is not Karma what would be?

Wonder what Khushi will do when the past comes to the fore...will she move to Lucknow and will Shyam follow her there? It is indeed getting very interesting...to be quite honest I am loving this Daadi track a lot... Diamond cuts Diamond and it is a treat to watch the cutting !!! LOL

BTW, was Shyam in the RM residence today.. ? ASR was startled by the shadow and Anjali looked guilty.. was she seeing off someone ? I think Shyam has already started his visitations to the Raizada household.. it won't long before he is caught red handed.. Now, would that happen on Janmashtami day or after the child birth? ASR then will truly be the Kans Maama (for Anjali's baby)

Edited by LadyLaLa - 10 August 2012 at 12:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoblue.kindle

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hi La! I think its absolutely crazy. I mean all this while Khushi was feeling so righteous and even left RM because of the contractual nature of the marriage. Then she came back to RM and there was a complete wipe out. She forgot the contract, she forgot the atrocities she had to suffer at the hands of her husband and other RM members. She was back on her feet trying to please Di and run errands for her. If that was not enough she is now "concerned" that her marriage is not really a marriage in true sense of the word. And now she is pulling out all stops to make the marriage real. Have the CVs divorced reason?  

ASR on the other hand has grown a halo around his head. He is this saintly, mahaan, redeemed, loving, caring, understanding husband who fights for his wife and stands up for her in times of crisis. He is pulling out all stops to win the "Best Husband Award" at SPA next year, that is if  even they survive till next year. Fan girls have already passed their judgement. He is in their eyes the ideal man, the ideal lover and now the ideal husband. Reminds me of Plato's theory of Ideal which is just an idea and exist just in our minds. It has no physical evidence. Like our very own ASR who is so perfect that he exist in fiction only and in the imagination of CVs and the fan girls .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDloveLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Hi La! I think its absolutely crazy. I mean all this while Khushi was feeling so righteous and even left RM because of the contractual nature of the marriage. Then she came back to RM and there was a complete wipe out. She forgot the contract, she forgot the atrocities she had to suffer at the hands of her husband and other RM members. She was back on her feet trying to please Di and run errands for her. If that was not enough she is now "concerned" that her marriage is not really a marriage in true sense of the word. And now she is pulling out all stops to make the marriage real. Have the CVs divorced reason?  

ASR on the other hand has grown a halo around his head. He is this saintly, mahaan, redeemed, loving, caring, understanding husband who fights for his wife and stands up for her in times of crisis. He is pulling out all stops to win the "Best Husband Award" at SPA next year, that is if  even they survive till next year. Fan girls have already passed their judgement. He is in their eyes the ideal man, the ideal lover and now the ideal husband. Reminds me of Plato's theory of Ideal which is just an idea and exist just in our minds. It has no physical evidence. Like our very own ASR who is so perfect that he exist in fiction only and in the imagination of CVs and the fan girls .

I concur.. beats me too .. These writers are famous for their gaffs and this is not the first time we are seeing them..

When they show Khushi reminiscing her wedding, she is shown with tears running down her face.. he roughly puts the sindhoor on her forehead and drags her out of the temple.. Does that paint a happy wedding picture to her? What is she thinking?

Or is Khushi playing a game of being righteous,  being the good wife ? on the day her contract expires,  bang she will leave RM leaving him no option.. because she knows that if she is speaks about the contract now he will try all  to hurt her family.. this may be the maha twist.. LOL 

Drwhoblue.kindleCDlove

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Drwho

Hey Annie, Tangy, Manju, Hiru, swati, Vibha, sudha, Asha, Ouma, Ash, Shweta, Onu and all chatting on this thread...

What are we discussing?

Just saw the episode... So finally Khushi too like ASR has been afflicted with Gajini Syndrome.. why was she trying to complete the ritual when her wedding is about to expire in 5 days..? Oh my... Shocked Now they are discussing the Suhaag Raat.. is that a double promotion? I don't know what to call it..LOL

LaHug,

The CVs have been affected, Khushi, Arnav, have been affected! Its now time for us to catch the disease if we are to survive in IPK land!

Do you really think Suhaag Raat will happen? They took how many months for a peck on the cheek? 
No nothing will happen! Poison Ivy is lurking around didn't you see, she is a real show stopper!

Hiya Manju Hug  

I doubt if Anjali will disturb them this time..
We have Daadi in house to do her work.. it will be Daadi who willact as the spoke in the wheel when the suhaag raat finaly arrives..

Their interwoven past will spoil their present and once again we are going to see a rift between the two lover birds..

My gut feeling tells me that this time Khushi will go far away... If you remember, during the bandage scene at the temple, Khushi tells ASR that when he realises that it is God who is responsible in writing his fate and not him, she will be not there anymore...

I hope the writers keep a track of the dialogues they show.. if they are then, this could be a possibility...

Many thanks, La dear and a good morning to you too!

I know that is inevitable! and my heart bleeds! 

When pigs will fly, they will keep track!

Although she is so unpleasant, I would prefer to watch daadi than Poison Ivy! at least daadi doesn't cling and grope! 

CDloveLadyLaLablue.kindle

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Now, I seriously doubt if there is going to be any suhaag raat.  It is all a gimmick on the part of CVs to make people tune into their show at 8pm. They have tried almost everything to boost the TRPs. But nothing has worked till now. So maybe they are resorting to some "cheap thrills" to break the jinx of bad TRP ratings. Break the bed is symbolic of break the jinx of bad TRP ratings.

Everything is suddenly very rushed. I am having a little problem digesting all this. Though I did enjoy last night's episode. But if you look at the whole picture, then yesterday's episode surely seemed rushed and odd with the story.

P.S. Good Morning Annie, The Oracle , you truly are! Hiru, La, Manju, Loopy, yes I shall call you Loopy because I missed your loopiness after last night's episode. "Tussi kahan chale gaye? Tussi na jao" Though I am not as cute as that little boy in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... still, I would say that I missed your goofiness.

Good Morning Onu dear!

There will not be any SR, he was just pulling Khushi's leg, like the CVs are pulling the viewers' leg! 

CDloveLadyLaLablue.kindle

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I found the whole Anjali- Shyam tryst near the poolside bherry funny.  I mean of all the places in RM they chose the poolside outside ASR's bedroom for a romantic tryst. ROFLROFL
Another ROFL moment was when NK said that Anjali might be expecting twins and She blushed scarlet. A new phenomenon having twins with a flat tummy. LOL

I read somewhere in the forum that the new maha twist is Shyam being Khushi's brother. ROFL Where do they get these ideas from, even if they are just rumors?

DrwhoCDloveLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@Manju welcome back sweetie.. a good day to you too...

yes Dadi is any day the preferred member than an ever weeping Mother of Sorrows... I still can't fathom why she cries for every small incident.. Once ASR asked Khushi if it is necessary to cry for every thing.. Now, I would like him to pose that question to Anjali...

Khushi is delusional.. she has now forgotten the contract and is busy organising a phera for her forced marriage , which BTW is going to expire in 5 days or is it 4 now.? I have lost count of the days in IPK and I am sure the CVs have completely lost count and track too..

Apparently the marriage contract had 9th of August as ASR's birthday but none in RM is even remotely interested in celebrating it.. LOL we have the forum going ga ga over ASR's b'day and the CVs have still not got wind of it.. this is truly funny how we hang on to every little piece of information while CVs ignore them. .

DrwhoCDlove

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Originally posted by Drwho

Hey Annie, Tangy, Manju, Hiru, swati, Vibha, sudha, Asha, Ouma, Ash, Shweta, Onu and all chatting on this thread...

What are we discussing?

Just saw the episode... So finally Khushi too like ASR has been afflicted with Gajini Syndrome.. why was she trying to complete the ritual when her wedding is about to expire in 5 days..? Oh my... Shocked Now they are discussing the Suhaag Raat.. is that a double promotion? I don't know what to call it..LOL

LaHug,

The CVs have been affected, Khushi, Arnav, have been affected! Its now time for us to catch the disease if we are to survive in IPK land!

Do you really think Suhaag Raat will happen? They took how many months for a peck on the cheek? 
No nothing will happen! Poison Ivy is lurking around didn't you see, she is a real show stopper!

Hiya Manju Hug  

I doubt if Anjali will disturb them this time..
We have Daadi in house to do her work.. it will be Daadi who willact as the spoke in the wheel when the suhaag raat finaly arrives..

Their interwoven past will spoil their present and once again we are going to see a rift between the two lover birds..

My gut feeling tells me that this time Khushi will go far away... If you remember, during the bandage scene at the temple, Khushi tells ASR that when he realises that it is God who is responsible in writing his fate and not him, she will be not there anymore...

I hope the writers keep a track of the dialogues they show.. if they are then, this could be a possibility...

Hello ladies, one last thought before I hit the sack... this time weeping willow will go into labour and of course that will be the end of Arnav and khushi's suhaag raatPinch

You are going to sleep now? Well good night, but where is it night? I mean which part of the world, or are you working nights?

Weeping Willow going into labour to deliver a non existant baby will be a sight to watch! She is an inspiration to womankind! 

GH, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam doon, we are still watching your show where a 7-8 month pregnant woman is as flat as her expressions!

As far as SR goes, it probably will happen in the last epi of IPK in the last 2 minutes with Poison Ivy jumping in the pool out of frustration and envy!

Edited by Drwho - 10 August 2012 at 1:21am

CDloveLadyLaLa

Go to top