Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada (Page 18)

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
hiruji
congrats
sry posting via pone
hate typing on phone screen with one finger
imagine what faces my dp would make then.
cant make normal post for few days
will try to sneakaway to a corner if possible
but had to post to say congrats.
im not even half the lady you are. you rock
insert tongue sticking out icon here
how lame can i get
also bhatiyas are nuts. the good ones.  like cashews

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoblue.kindle

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Aisha, Annie's words have finally come true! What a prophetic post it is. ASR has finally risen, is advancing and proceeding towards Nirvana. Talk about rising from the ashes! Wink
Just call me OracleBig smile

Drwhoblue.kindle

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Annie,

What an episode! Looks like ASR has been listening to your words:

ASR has arisen, advancing and proceeding at a rather fast rate.Wink

1) KKGSR starts with hugging Arnie and then starts teasing ASR with his baby picture!Wink Way to go girlie!

2) And then the bed gets broken Wink (The real deal is yet to be done)

3) Mami thinks that ASR and KKGSR were involved in a game of Cricket.LOL And ASR gives the wink of his life.Star

4) KKGSR wants to go through all the marriage procedures the proper way and she mentions pheras and SR. And of course, ASR wants to start backwards by going through the SR first.Wink Way to go ASR.

5) KKGSR talks to Payal about Pheras and SR and she thinks that SR comes first instead of Pheras. Payal surprised us today. We have been thinking that Payal has been doing laundry all this time but today she mentioned that she has already been through and done all that. Biggest revelation for today. LOL So Akash proved to be a step faster than ASR.Star

Gul is on fire for this week!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalenigma17blue.kindle

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
For a change, I liked today's episode and was letting my gutter mind be activated with Tiya's post and when I refreshed the 5th page, what do I see?! the post is closed! And not just closed for comments but Access Denied!

@All; was there something offensive? I am fuming at the lame reasons under which posts are closed! There is a limit to moral policing!!! IF sucks now; a bunch of kiddos who go report the moderator for every darn thing!Angry

Edited

Hey Annie, sorry for the rant. 
I guess ASR is getting in line with our expectations of Arise, Advance and Proceed; though he is proceeding at another level too!Wink

Edited by zenjoe - 09 August 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17blue.kindleEXPELLIARMUS

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Annie,

What an episode! Looks like ASR has been listening to your words:

ASR has arisen, advancing and proceeding at a rather fast rate.Wink

1) KKGSR starts with hugging Arnie and then starts teasing ASR with his baby picture!Wink Way to go girlie!

2) And then the bed gets broken Wink (The real deal is yet to be done)

3) Mami thinks that ASR and KKGSR were involved in a game of Cricket.LOL And ASR gives the wink of his life.Star

4) KKGSR wants to go through all the marriage procedures the proper way and she mentions pheras and SR. And of course, ASR wants to start backwards by going through the SR first.Wink Way to go ASR.

5) KKGSR talks to Payal about Pheras and SR and she thinks that SR comes first instead of Pheras. Payal surprised us today. We have been thinking that Payal has been doing laundry all this time but today she mentioned that she has already been through and done all that. Biggest revelation for today. LOL So Akash proved to be a step faster than ASR.Star

Gul is on fire for this week!

Hi T,
Just call me Oracle!!!Big smile

Its a little bizarre for me at this stage as only not long ago there were still threats and blackmailing going on but he seems besotted with her now
I do wonder if this is a heighten closeness between our two darlings is to bring it all crashing down soon when somehow that dragon dadi will reveal something or other

The broken bed in its own context made me beam from ear to ear as I felt that is was a genuine BS and SI sharing of a bone shaking laughter at that particular scenario.

Another funny scene for me was  Mamiji dancing along with her eyes closed towards Dadi and dadi giving her dagger looks!!!

I am also rather curious as to what is in the suitcase?
Any guesses?
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

For a change, I liked today's episode and was letting my gutter mind be activated with Tiya's post and when I refreshed the 5th page, what do I see?! the post is closed! And not just closed for comments but Access Denied!

@All; was there something offensive? I am fuming at the lame reasons under which posts are closed! There is a limit to moral policing!!! IF sucks now; a bunch of kiddos who go report the moderator for every darn thing!Angry

Edited

I guess ASR is  getting in line with our expectations of Arise, Advance and Proceed; though he is proceeding at another level too!Wink
Hi zenjoe,

Having not read Tiya's post I cannot really comment

Rant away
Hope you are feeling better

zenjoeblue.kindle

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I am just stunned with the moral policing at the forum which seems to be going out of hand for a while now. Is this open forum anymore...I wonder!

enigma17blue.kindle

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Edited

I guess ASR is getting in line with our expectations of Arise, Advance and Proceed; though he is proceeding at another level too!Wink

I am rather surprised it went for so many pages before being closed!Big smile

It was rather blatantly lewd and there were references to Chotey and DiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

Go to top