Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada (Page 17)

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 12823

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Loved it

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 5433

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Changing one's mind is a woman's prerogative.  Wink
Khushi is proving that with a vengeance.  
Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3060

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Congrats Hiru!ClapParty

You are well and truly Rocking!

Onu, where there is so much shor, you can stand on the shore and enjoy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Congrats Hiru!ClapParty

You are well and truly Rocking!

Onu, where there is so much shor, you can stand on the shore and enjoy!
 
It's the biggest achievement in my IF career. Thank you manju!
 
*forehead kiss*
 
*nose flick*
 
*forced hug*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoops

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 5433

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Manju, those guys are amazing. They are too witty. . I can't come up with something as brilliant as them. 

I have to leave. Work tomorrow. I will catch you guys later. Manju, I am impressed with your knowledge of bong sweets. But we have to cure you of that Rasgulla and Misht doi syndrome. There is much more to Bong sweets. If you ever come to my part of the country, let me know I shall make you taste the best of bong sweets.

Goodnight lovely ladies Hiru, The Rocker; Manju and Aisha, The Dazzlers and everybody else. Don't be too gutterish. Save something for tomorrow. But the tomorrow never comes in IPK and is always interrupted. I think after Girl Interrupted , I would make a new movie, Arsh i/ Arhi  Interrupted. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsCDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Manju, those guys are amazing. They are too witty. . I can't come up with something as brilliant as them. 

I have to leave. Work tomorrow. I will catch you guys later. Manju, I am impressed with your knowledge of bong sweets. But we have to cure you of that Rasgulla and Misht doi syndrome. There is much more to Bong sweets. If you ever come to my part of the country, let me know I shall make you taste the best of bong sweets.

Goodnight lovely ladies Hiru, The Rocker; Manju and Aisha, The Dazzlers and everybody else. Don't be too gutterish. Save something for tomorrow. But the tomorrow never comes in IPK and is always interrupted. I think after Girl Interrupted , I would make a new movie, Arsh i/ Arhi  Interrupted. 
 
nighty night Onu..see you tomorrow!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoblue.kindleSeerialLoops

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Joined: 05 April 2012
Posts: 1663

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Changing one's mind is a woman's prerogative.  Wink
Khushi is proving that with a vengeance.  

hahaha good one! blame it on the xx chromosome! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsblue.kindle

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3060

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Manju, those guys are amazing. They are too witty. . I can't come up with something as brilliant as them. 

I have to leave. Work tomorrow. I will catch you guys later. Manju, I am impressed with your knowledge of bong sweets. But we have to cure you of that Rasgulla and Misht doi syndrome. There is much more to Bong sweets. If you ever come to my part of the country, let me know I shall make you taste the best of bong sweets.

Goodnight lovely ladies Hiru, The Rocker; Manju and Aisha, The Dazzlers and everybody else. Don't be too gutterish. Save something for tomorrow. But the tomorrow never comes in IPK and is always interrupted. I think after Girl Interrupted , I would make a new movie, Arsh i/ Arhi  Interrupted. 

Thanks Onu!

I was brought up in a very multi ethnic, multicultural city in  central India, and my best friend when I was growing up was Bengali...

Her mum used to make absolutely delicious malpuas and lavang latikas.!

Arshi interrupted, very apt title...

Good Night dear an take care!




The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveblue.kindle

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 49   Views: 38968

Khilonaa 49 38968 03 November 2013 at 10:04am by imama13
Arnav and Khushi marry on La-arnav engagement

2 3 4

Author: butterfly04   Replies: 30   Views: 22833

butterfly04 30 22833 16 August 2012 at 9:46pm by mindit1234
arnav arnav n arnav

2

Author: bidyabati   Replies: 14   Views: 11227

bidyabati 14 11227 23 May 2012 at 1:47am by Arushee
wat is this arnav- ME = stubborn arnav!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 0   Views: 3635

shobrakapooor 0 3635 18 November 2011 at 9:33am by shobrakapooor
Hmm..Raizaada house ka owner kaun hai ?

Author: mitthoo   Replies: 9   Views: 1368

mitthoo 9 1368 24 August 2011 at 9:55pm by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index