Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada (Page 16)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone! I hate to be a downer but can't help myself anymore.

This show is ridiculous and has lost ALL logic. Every last bit of it. I just can't enjoy these episodes knowing how nonsensical the current circumstances are. To recap the last 1.5 months...Arnav got kidnapped; Khushi almost died; everyone's favorite damad got kicked out of the house; Anjali tried to kill her baby; she then became jealous of her brother and his wife; Khushi left RM forever; Arnav found out why she left; there was no regret but plenty of humiliation and blackmail used to force her to come back to his house; he gave her a few cute gifts after which she is acting like a lovestruck girl and has seemingly forgotten ALL her pain (and dignity); they are acting like a happily married couple. You can't get more illogical than that. Gul Khan and her team of writers suck. I can't believe they are so stupid to produce such illogical episodes just to satisfy the ArHi fans...who are too excited about the "suhaag raat" talk to care about the actual storyline. If this show is their "baby," they would want to maintain some of its essence and quality. It is so incomplete and half-baked right now...even the rare good scenes are not as enjoyable because something feels missing. Its even ruining the lead's chemistry for me...proves how important a good storyline, consistency and direction is. The show has completely lost its touch compared to the first 6 months which were so well-directed, so well-written and so well-balanced in showing us the POVs of both leads. Now there is no consistency and they are so obsessed with keeping one "true to his character" that they are messing up the whole story, along with the rest of the characters. I'm not surprised the TRPs are so low. Its hard to feel excitement for this show...I watch it more out of habit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoblue.kindleSeerialLoopsCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hello everyone! I hate to be a downer but can't help myself anymore.

This show is ridiculous and has lost ALL logic. Every last bit of it. I just can't enjoy these episodes knowing how nonsensical the current circumstances are. To recap the last 1.5 months...Arnav got kidnapped; Khushi almost died; everyone's favorite damad got kicked out of the house; Anjali tried to kill her baby; she then became jealous of her brother and his wife; Khushi left RM forever; Arnav found out why she left; there was no regret but plenty of humiliation and blackmail used to force her to come back to his house; he gave her a few cute gifts after which she is acting like a lovestruck girl and has seemingly forgotten ALL her pain (and dignity); they are acting like a happily married couple. You can't get more illogical than that. Gul Khan and her team of writers suck. I can't believe they are so stupid to produce such illogical episodes just to satisfy the ArHi fans...who are too excited about the "suhaag raat" talk to care about the actual storyline. If this show is their "baby," they would want to maintain some of its essence and quality. It is so incomplete and half-baked right now...even the rare good scenes are not as enjoyable because something feels missing. Its even ruining the lead's chemistry for me...proves how important a good storyline, consistency and direction is. The show has completely lost its touch compared to the first 6 months which were so well-directed, so well-written and so well-balanced in showing us the POVs of both leads. Now there is no consistency and they are so obsessed with keeping one "true to his character" that they are messing up the whole story, along with the rest of the characters. I'm not surprised the TRPs are so low. Its hard to feel excitement for this show...I watch it more out of habit.

Amen sistah! I've decided to leave my brains behind when I watch this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyblue.kindleSeerialLoops

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Manju: I like making shor but I don't think I can make so much of  shor.

Hiruji: You have changed your color. Congrats!

Priyanka: Forget logic. Forget everything. Iss pyaar me doob jao.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmySeerialLoops

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Hola everyone... Hug

People seem to be lost in gutters today ... LOL LOL

AmazingAmyblue.kindleSeerialLoops

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Manju: I like making shor but I don't think I can make so much of  shor.

Hiruji: You have changed your color. Congrats!

Priyanka: Forget logic. Forget everything. Iss pyaar me doob jao.

I know right!! Im all red and raaacking!! Embarrassed

DrwhoAmazingAmyblue.kindleSeerialLoops

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Hola everyone... Hug

People seem to be lost in gutters today ... LOL LOL

hey Aisha! we are guttering away in Tiya's post LOL 

Rest of the pointificators seems unimpressed LOL

DrwhoSeerialLoopsasha...

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Aisha, Annie's words have finally come true! What a prophetic post it is. ASR has finally risen, is advancing and proceeding towards Nirvana. Talk about rising from the ashes! Wink

Edited by bong.girl - 09 August 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsCDloveasha...enigma17

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
) Hello ladies, I was really anxious to see everyone's reaction in here and I haven't been disappointed:) Khushi's character is extremely inconsistent...one minute she wants to shoot Arnav and next minute she is madly in love with him...Cv's are probably playing yo- yo with her character because of the low Trps and they keep on sending her in 10 different directions to see which one works the best. I don't know about others, but I am not liking it...wooing would have worked if they had shown Arnav's guilt track along the lines, but don't know why they are hell bent on not showing it...maybe we should just forget about it just like a rain sequence rumour going around in circlesShocked I don't think Khushi's 10 days contract mantra is going anywhere...its here to stay.  Either Dadi darling will be dropping a big bomb or Shyam might come back considering anjali's secret rendezvous with some shadow. Very unlikely  Arnav and Khushi will go ahead with their phera plans or their suhaag raat plans ( I must confess I am dying to see it happenBig smile) but Cv's will once again smash our excitement by showing some stupid twist without realizing how its goingt o effect the TRPs. 

Drwhoblue.kindleSeerialLoopsCDlove

Go to top