Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada (Page 11)

durba Senior Member
durba
durba

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
It's Arnav ji's happy wala birthday!! eekkss Im so excited!!! Embarrassed

Edited by CDlove - 08 August 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoJayneStormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hiya Hiru, Jayne, Tangy, Annie, Vibha, Swati, Manju, Asha, Aish, Ouma, Shweta, Onu, Lali, Sudha, Kitty and all those pontificating  on this thread,  a big hug from La Hug

Why is this place deserted.. ?  perhaps you have all passed out after seeing ASR in Blue..?  Myself ? I have been transported free of charge to  7th heaven.. that's right.. its very blue here and I am just loving it... Please don't ask me to come down to join you mere mortals LOL

Did you see ASR's smile?  then the slight flirtation? My, My, My...!!!  me died a thousand deaths.. That's how  I landed in 7th heaven ...  Nope, I did not have to pay any air fare... I have been transported here FOB LOL

Let's see how long I can be here... its a bit lonely here without you girls.. If Daadi continues to insult Khushi, I could be parked here for a very long time... of course when the past is revealed I could come down with a THUD !!!
Ouch

Edited by LadyLaLa - 09 August 2012 at 3:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalDrwhoblue.kindleFairyLiquidSoapCravingKhana

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

It's Arnav ji's happy wala birthday!! eekkss Im so excited!!! Embarrassed
why r u invited...Arnavjis or Mr SObtis...i am now a bit conphused...and when is this big day...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoblue.kindleFairyLiquidSoap

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Good morning Manju, Hiru, La, Tangy and everybody else.  That song sequence didn't particularly do wonders to my mood. To me, it seemed forced, unnatural and rushed. Khushi's heart is bursting  with love for ASR. She seems to have forgiven and forgotten the atrocities of ASR. Love is truly blind.

ASR too seems to suddenly feel righteous about his "wife" . He has woken up from his hibernation and realised that he is married and Khushi is his "wife". So he has turned into a new leaf.

Anjali has stopped being clingy. Weeping Willow has decided to forgive and forget too. She is all nice and understanding. Even defends Khushi, Though there are still few bouts of tears now and then, she seems to be very much in control of herself. (Read in between the lines: She has taken to doing pujas again.  A regular visitor to the temples.So all is well with out "Pujali".

Since Shyam is no longer there to make Khushi ji's life miserable, and Arnav ji is in a rush to prove himself a loving, caring husband, the onus of creating trouble in their lives is on Dragon lady a.k.a Dadi.

Aakash continues to be irrational. Since he has been given very less screen time, the sulky look has been done to perfection. He is yet to develop a spine. Maybe he is going old ASR way. so that the CVs could bring in the "Redemption" track for him.

Payalia seems to be the way she was before. She is as obsequious as before. She is always in "about to burst into tears" state. She is as animated as a painting on the wall. The poor girl doesn't have much to look forward to except an atrociously "made" MIL whose only purpose in life is to hurl insults at her two bahus and speak gibberish which isn't even funny anymore and grates on my nerves now.  Her spineless and irrational husband sulks and makes guest appearances. And when he does, it is always for his "Maa" or "Di". For his wife, he only feels anger, the reason for which can't be explained logically.

And I am out of my mind for watching this show. It seems Common Sense is really not so common. In spite of knowing better, I end up watching the show, feel frustrated and end up pontificating on IF almost everyday. My reasoning has gone for a vacation and has refused to come back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
nice post & amazing responses

what i wanted to say is already covered even better then i could have done in the previous replies
nothing to add

Thumbs Up

FairyLiquidSoap

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boisecrazy

Talking about the servants in Indian house...In 2012? They are the boss..They decide what to buy , what to cook and how to cook!!! They decide if the clothes are going to be washed today or tomorrow or when in the near future. Now adays, masters of the house asks the servants to select the TV chanel, take a break on week-ends and eat the best piece of chicken...Otherwise now since everyone is working in the family, the whole house shakes if there is no servant...And houses where mother in laws do not work...the daughter in laws leave their work+ the children's responsibility for them. Hence they see stars  if there is no servant!!!hey hey!!

My sentiments exactly! Without maids/servants, 90% of households in India will collapse! 

So I dont know, which century this show is based in? May be 18th Century?

Also about Dadi's high handed behaviour, this is not a reflection of modern Indian society even in rural India, such behaviour is not tolerated...I have absolutely no problem with respecting elders just because they are elders, it sets us apart from Western societies, but that respect is no longer unconditional even in India. No one cares 2 pennies for attitudes like Arnav's dadi. (Although I think, there is some background to her behaviour towards Khushi and she is doing it for a reason, not just because she thought Khushi was a servant.) Also Dadi and Nani are of the same generation and same culture, but their attitudes are shown to be so different, its individual behaviour as well that matters, not just culture.

Girls/women in India are no longer brought up to be subservient to their husbands and mother in law, (The Hindi Serials are still very much clinging on to this concept) neither do most modern men subscribe to such ideas, at least that is the case in my extended family! (Infact in a few cases, the mother in law shakes in her boots for fear of offending the DIL!!LOL

And before I forget my manners, Good Morning to all lovely ladies, Onu, La, Vibha, Harshi, Sudha,Tangam !

Edited by Drwho - 09 August 2012 at 3:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserblue.kindleFairyLiquidSoap

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey friends!! Hug

I wanted to share this with you people...I made a fun post..do check it out and share your thoughts...here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138140&PID=62592760&#62592760

Drwho

Go to top