Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada (Page 10)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Sudha Annie TangyHug
Read your hard hitting replies in that post that got closed Clap
Sudha
 Annie was right you deserve a diamond and i say we burnish it with Titanium One hell of a thought and yes sauce applies for all
I did raise that point also  in my most contentious post to date some months back and I soon felt  the love they had for me from the  warm messages I received from those who appreciated that viewEvil Smile

Alas before I could add my thoughts to  the post that got closed it got closed againROFL talk about a double whammy

Freedom of expression has a very narrow definition with parochial vision here and as long as you are raising hosannah posts and writing paens of drool on dah man and OMG OMG I am dead smitten kitten posts you are a true forum member worthy of carrying on the name
maybe we should get that certain some oneWink to speak on the freedom of expression and thought and true meaning of democracy in an interview by Rangmunch seeing one correspondent's love for the show Independence day is around the corner anyway and then maybe the winds of change wiil dramatically occur here for after all the exalted one has spoken and that word becomes the law
Am I being sarcastic ? gosh wouldnt want this thread to be also closed for crossing the limits of sarcasm

General Disclaimer
I love IPKKND I love IF I love BS Heart

You forgot me...not fairCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
aw vibha sweets i dont remember seeing  your reply there  and love i am not referring to my thread another one that apparently got closed today for asking why her first post got closedLOL
and i will always love laub lauv youHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28SeerialLoops

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

You forgot me...not fairCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
aw vibha sweets i dont remember seeing  your reply there  and love i am not referring to my thread another one that apparently got closed today for asking why her first post got closedLOL
and i will always love laub lauv youHeart
[/QUOTE]

Okay I am stupidEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I thought you meant the first one...was there another one too???and was that one done because of yours truly as well???

Laub laub laub you too a lot darling and forgive me pleaseBig smileHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by enigma17

r me first yipeee
That  you are my beautyBig smile

Now I cry  foul play..Cry why was I not given a Gold medal for posting first the other day.. ?  Do I smell something fishy? Who oiling whose palm here ? LOL

please send me my god medal or else I will boycott this Olympics LOL

its the magic of FLS washes wipes and whines herself into the good booksLOL
i take away oily stains smelly odours and fowl play so no one can see the greased palms
hmm god medal only one can give that and apparently too many want that medal hereROFL
hmm as for boycotting this olympics hmm  reminds me of the cold war days when it meant more than germs and pharmaceutical companies
boycott away darling I know how to make you participate again i have ways means and information
gosh la catch u later loveLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Evocativeevenjleena28LadyLaLaSeerialLoops

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
very good post my friend...Clap this serial is turning into a regular sasbahu now..new arrival dadi will be MIL to KHUSHI now..then again shyam will enter in that household...they will make sure that kkg will feels like that she is in a washing machine spinning mode...indian tv PH thinks that if they make the female lead suffer most.. they will get higher trp...Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28DrwhoLadyLaLaenigma17SeerialLoops

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Are we going to be stuck at 2.5 eternally? Perhaps tonight's song  and the ensuing romance do some magic and finally change the fate of IPK. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Ladies, Hello Hi Bye Bye!Hug

All seems to be very quiet today...I myself have logged in very late...

Are we all too spellbound by the playful smirks and flirtatious antics of Mr Raizada, or too amused by the sweet and impish antics of Mrs Raizada? Or are we mad at the malevolent and vicious treatment of Khushi by Dadi? Or are our eyes wet, sharing in Mr Raizada's memories full of pain and loss?

At least Weeping Willow is not groping Chotey any more! (Yes I revert back to her old moniker, as long as she keeps her hands to herself... I still want to see her with a baby bump!)

OMG, OMG Arnav hugged Khushi back, he hugged her back! Embarrassed Wink

But why do I have this terrible feeling of impending doom?Ermm

Edited by Drwho - 08 August 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCDloveblue.kindle

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Manju, I'm in baby blue shirt hevean today...my snark is gone for the time being as I drool shamelessly over the baby blue shirt.

Drwhoblue.kindleSeerialLoops

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Talking about the servants in Indian house...In 2012? They are the boss..They decide what to buy , what to cook and how to cook!!! They decide if the clothes are going to be washed today or tomorrow or when in the near future. Now adays, masters of the house asks the servants to select the TV chanel, take a break on week-ends and eat the best piece of chicken...Otherwise now since everyone is working in the family, the whole house shakes if there is no servant...And houses where mother in laws do not work...the daughter in laws leave their work+ the children's responsibility for them. Hence they see stars  if there is no servant!!!hey hey!!

Drwhoblue.kindleSeerialLoops

Go to top