hiruji
i congoed and congrated you few pages back
you not acknowledged
i am deep hurted
my dil sobbed
my soul wepted
my brain sorrowed
annie will belt me for this enlgished

i am allowed to issue the belting...hiya Loopsy...Hiru...who else is trolling in this ungodly hour...

just managed to watch the show...oooh...i am not sure what happened...in the spirit of olympics di we just BOLT thry the whole she is upset and he needs to make it right...and hurdle over the contract...she is worried that they did not do the pheras...and he is making advaces and calling suhaag raath...quite mechanically...it could have been amman he was talking to...
Edited by CravingKhana - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by stafhtad

hiruji
i congoed and congrated you few pages back
you not acknowledged
i am deep hurted
my dil sobbed
my soul wepted
my brain sorrowed
annie will belt me for this enlgished

Sudha ji!!! Hayeee I didn't see it!! Thank you! Thank you!!

A big forced hug, forehead kiss and a nose flick to you meri jaan 😳
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
Originally posted by CravingKhana

i am allowed to issue the belting...hiya Loopsy...Hiru...who else is trolling in this ungodly hour...

just managed to watch the show...oooh...i am not sure what happened...in the spirit of olympics di we just BOLT thry the whole she is upset and he needs to make it right...and hurdle over the contract...she is worried that they did not do the pheras...and he is making advaces and calling suhaag raath...quite mechanically...it could have been amman he was talking to...

I know right? Apart from all the gutter, which they had cleverly included to take our heads off the more pressing issue, the story hold no meaning any longer.

KKg is resembling a ditzy teenager raging with homones, who could be wooed with a simple tantalizing touch from here and a killer smirk from there and a few gol gappas and jalebies to boot and she's ready to bed the man who made a mockery out of her.
I'm talking about the mockery, no not the contract marriage, but the mockery he made of her when he continues to disregard her feelings regarding their forced marriage.

I dont know what to make of the story any more.

Finally got in front of a computer, but not for long.  Need to sleep as have an early morning meeting tomorrow.  hate those.
Well.  Kushi is worried that, only 5 days left in marriage.
She never got anything out of ASR from this marriage.  Love, respect, trust.
But she is determined to at least get one thing out of him.  😛
What is that thing is for you to ponder and pontificate on.
Me going good night.
Just logged in to say hi to Tangs and Hiru...
Good night.
Originally posted by stafhtad

Finally got in front of a computer, but not for long.  Need to sleep as have an early morning meeting tomorrow.  hate those.
Well.  Kushi is worried that, only 5 days left in marriage.
She never got anything out of ASR from this marriage.  Love, respect, trust.
But she is determined to at least get one thing out of him.  😛
What is that thing is for you to ponder and pontificate on.
Me going good night.
Just logged in to say hi to Tangs and Hiru...
Good night.

One thing? 😕 me conpusedwa...as far as I can say, she didn't get much out of the marriage...
maybe she's going to get a lesson or two about fashion sense from an AR designer? 😆

bye love, sleep tight and may Arnav ji come in your dreams and break your bed!

edit- Ah if you're thinking of the exchange of bodily fluids, well it's again an exchange. she'll have to give as much as she takes
I still vote for her leaving everything behind and going far far away from him and his mad family, ask for a divorce, get a hefty alomony/ ask him to fund her for a secondary education.

Originally posted by Drwho

La🤗,

The CVs have been affected, Khushi, Arnav, have been affected! Its now time for us to catch the disease if we are to survive in IPK land!

Do you really think Suhaag Raat will happen? They took how many months for a peck on the cheek? 
No nothing will happen! Poison Ivy is lurking around didn't you see, she is a real show stopper!

Hiya Manju 🤗  

I doubt if Anjali will disturb them this time..
We have Daadi in house to do her work.. it will be Daadi who willact as the spoke in the wheel when the suhaag raat finaly arrives..

Their interwoven past will spoil their present and once again we are going to see a rift between the two lover birds..

My gut feeling tells me that this time Khushi will go far away... If you remember, during the bandage scene at the temple, Khushi tells ASR that when he realises that it is God who is responsible in writing his fate and not him, she will be not there anymore...

I hope the writers keep a track of the dialogues they show.. if they are then, this could be a possibility...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by enigma17

Hi La,

Thanks for the pm
All I can say is...😎 and  I need my Raybans

I at loss as to what's happening

No worries Annie.. Hope you are doing well ... Forum is rife with rumours of separation, suhaag raat, remarriage, redemption, hatred, miscarriage, Khushi's pregnancy, extra marital affairs etc etc ...

let's see what our Gods (read as CVs) have in store for us fans 😆

Now, I seriously doubt if there is going to be any suhaag raat.  It is all a gimmick on the part of CVs to make people tune into their show at 8pm. They have tried almost everything to boost the TRPs. But nothing has worked till now. So maybe they are resorting to some "cheap thrills" to break the jinx of bad TRP ratings. Break the bed is symbolic of break the jinx of bad TRP ratings.

Everything is suddenly very rushed. I am having a little problem digesting all this. Though I did enjoy last night's episode. But if you look at the whole picture, then yesterday's episode surely seemed rushed and odd with the story.

P.S. Good Morning Annie, The Oracle , you truly are! Hiru, La, Manju, Loopy, yes I shall call you Loopy because I missed your loopiness after last night's episode. "Tussi kahan chale gaye? Tussi na jao" Though I am not as cute as that little boy in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... still, I would say that I missed your goofiness.
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hiya Manju 🤗  

I doubt if Anjali will disturb them this time..
We have Daadi in house to do her work.. it will be Daadi who willact as the spoke in the wheel when the suhaag raat finaly arrives..

Their interwoven past will spoil their present and once again we are going to see a rift between the two lover birds..

My gut feeling tells me that this time Khushi will go far away... If you remember, during the bandage scene at the temple, Khushi tells ASR that when he realises that it is God who is responsible in writing his fate and not him, she will be not there anymore...

I hope the writers keep a track of the dialogues they show.. if they are then, this could be a possibility...

Hello ladies, one last thought before I hit the sack... this time weeping willow will go into labour and of course that will be the end of Arnav and khushi's suhaag raat😵
Originally posted by bong.girl

Now, I seriously doubt if there is going to be any suhaag raat.  It is all a gimmick on the part of CVs to make people tune into their show at 8pm. They have tried almost everything to boost the TRPs. But nothing has worked till now. So maybe they are resorting to some "cheap thrills" to break the jinx of bad TRP ratings. Break the bed is symbolic of break the jinx of bad TRP ratings.

Everything is suddenly very rushed. I am having a little problem digesting all this. Though I did enjoy last night's episode. But if you look at the whole picture, then yesterday's episode surely seemed rushed and odd with the story.

P.S. Good Morning Annie, The Oracle , you truly are! Hiru, La, Manju, Loopy, yes I shall call you Loopy because I missed your loopiness after last night's episode. "Tussi kahan chale gaye? Tussi na jao" Though I am not as cute as that little boy in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... still, I would say that I missed your goofiness.

Hiya Onu... 🤗Feelings are mutual ... I too feel there is a great hype about the Big C, re-marriage et al.. Yes, every thing appears to be rushed..

Khushi has conveniently forgotten the marriage contract.. for the past 2 weeks she was seen harping about it and CVs too were showing us the count down for the termination of the contract.. mid way they have once again changed gears to the Daadi track and now we are getting an overdose of all the ArShi romance.. something smells fishy here...

every romantic phase was followed by a hate track so wonder what's in store.. if it turns out that ASR parents were instrumental for the accident that killed Khushi's parents, this time around the hate will be from Khushi's side.. now that would be retribution of sorts...

the current track has turned out to be the retribution track of ASR.. Daadi is treating Khushi the same way ASR treated her in the past... ASR on the other hand is getting so cheesed off by her actions and words and is seen defending Khushi... now if that is not Karma what would be?

Wonder what Khushi will do when the past comes to the fore...will she move to Lucknow and will Shyam follow her there? It is indeed getting very interesting...to be quite honest I am loving this Daadi track a lot... Diamond cuts Diamond and it is a treat to watch the cutting !!! 😆

BTW, was Shyam in the RM residence today.. ? ASR was startled by the shadow and Anjali looked guilty.. was she seeing off someone ? I think Shyam has already started his visitations to the Raizada household.. it won't long before he is caught red handed.. Now, would that happen on Janmashtami day or after the child birth? ASR then will truly be the Kans Maama (for Anjali's baby)
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago