Originally posted by: asha...

Hola everyone... πŸ€—

People seem to be lost in gutters today ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hey Aisha! we are guttering away in Tiya's post πŸ˜† 

Rest of the pointificators seems unimpressed πŸ˜†
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Aisha, Annie's words have finally come true! What a prophetic post it is. ASR has finally risen, is advancing and proceeding towards Nirvana. Talk about rising from the ashes! πŸ˜‰
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
) Hello ladies, I was really anxious to see everyone's reaction in here and I haven't been disappointed:) Khushi's character is extremely inconsistent...one minute she wants to shoot Arnav and next minute she is madly in love with him...Cv's are probably playing yo- yo with her character because of the low Trps and they keep on sending her in 10 different directions to see which one works the best. I don't know about others, but I am not liking it...wooing would have worked if they had shown Arnav's guilt track along the lines, but don't know why they are hell bent on not showing it...maybe we should just forget about it just like a rain sequence rumour going around in circles😲 I don't think Khushi's 10 days contract mantra is going anywhere...its here to stay.  Either Dadi darling will be dropping a big bomb or Shyam might come back considering anjali's secret rendezvous with some shadow. Very unlikely  Arnav and Khushi will go ahead with their phera plans or their suhaag raat plans ( I must confess I am dying to see it happenπŸ˜ƒ) but Cv's will once again smash our excitement by showing some stupid twist without realizing how its goingt o effect the TRPs. 
blue.kindle thumbnail
Changing one's mind is a woman's prerogative.  πŸ˜‰
Khushi is proving that with a vengeance.  
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Hiru!πŸ‘πŸ₯³

You are well and truly Rocking!

Onu, where there is so much shor, you can stand on the shore and enjoy!
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Drwho

Congrats Hiru!πŸ‘πŸ₯³

You are well and truly Rocking!

Onu, where there is so much shor, you can stand on the shore and enjoy!

It's the biggest achievement in my IF career. Thank you manju!

*forehead kiss*

*nose flick*

*forced hug*
blue.kindle thumbnail
Manju, those guys are amazing. They are too witty. . I can't come up with something as brilliant as them. 

I have to leave. Work tomorrow. I will catch you guys later. Manju, I am impressed with your knowledge of bong sweets. But we have to cure you of that Rasgulla and Misht doi syndrome. There is much more to Bong sweets. If you ever come to my part of the country, let me know I shall make you taste the best of bong sweets.

Goodnight lovely ladies Hiru, The Rocker; Manju and Aisha, The Dazzlers and everybody else. Don't be too gutterish. Save something for tomorrow. But the tomorrow never comes in IPK and is always interrupted. I think after Girl Interrupted , I would make a new movie, Arsh i/ Arhi  Interrupted. 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Manju, those guys are amazing. They are too witty. . I can't come up with something as brilliant as them. 

I have to leave. Work tomorrow. I will catch you guys later. Manju, I am impressed with your knowledge of bong sweets. But we have to cure you of that Rasgulla and Misht doi syndrome. There is much more to Bong sweets. If you ever come to my part of the country, let me know I shall make you taste the best of bong sweets.

Goodnight lovely ladies Hiru, The Rocker; Manju and Aisha, The Dazzlers and everybody else. Don't be too gutterish. Save something for tomorrow. But the tomorrow never comes in IPK and is always interrupted. I think after Girl Interrupted , I would make a new movie, Arsh i/ Arhi  Interrupted. 

nighty night Onu..see you tomorrow!
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Changing one's mind is a woman's prerogative.  πŸ˜‰
Khushi is proving that with a vengeance.  

hahaha good one! blame it on the xx chromosome! 
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Onu!

I was brought up in a very multi ethnic, multicultural city in  central India, and my best friend when I was growing up was Bengali...

Her mum used to make absolutely delicious malpuas and lavang latikas.!

Arshi interrupted, very apt title...

Good Night dear an take care!