Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arise, Advance and Proceed Arnav Singh Raizaada

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Well, well my beauties how are you all?
Wallowing in exultation and bliss followed by satiation watching today's episode?
The story is finally moving forward for you?
Dadi holds the solution to this tattered and shattered family's history?
Could it be she is the cause and effect of it all
Afterall she manages the dragon act with fire blowing out of her mouth, ears and various other orifices rather well, don't you think?

Or are you in the other camp left scratching your heads wandering where all this is leading to?
ASR and dadi, re- enacting the Clash of the Titans?
Stormy weather ahead of us
Will dadi be the salvation and salvage this so called farce of a marriage by being the catalyst in uniting our two darlings without the remorse track many of you beauties are fervently praying and hoping for?
Will that asauge you my beautiful ones
Or will you be off running around in little circles screaming..'I have been cheated! I want Arnavji on bended knees sobbing his socks off begging for forgiveness from Khushji'

Well my beauties I have a question yet again
Having never been a daughter in law of a traditional Indian family I am left without much clue as to the customs, habitual activity and conventions of such an inherited family
Is it compulsory for one to be destined to have a dragon for  ILs?
I think not in all cases...correct?
Maybe exempting Indian dramas?
Khushi seems to have been the hapless, helpless victim and innocent of  too many characters
Even her adoptive mother treated her as a second rate citizen
Payal never earned a penny and yet Khushi was slave driven and please don't tell me that  her familial beings were unaware of this
We come to her empoyer her furture husband. Could any mortal being have been harsher and much more cruel then ASR?
And all for?
Does anyone know?

Then there is the rather colourful Mamiji. One could almost excuse her on the grounds that she is slightly unhinged
All those bright coloured clothes and her lurid make up had her blinded and therefore rendering her incapable of seeing the good, bad and the ugly standing in front of her
Of course there is the Toad himself
Initially whilst taking refuge in the Gupta residence the man was a gentleman to Khushi but we were subjected to his Machiavellian and macabre behaviour in his dealings with both Khushi and ASR
Now we come  to the latest addition of the RM household. This woman is for real?
I am aware she has been incarcerated in an Asram but good heavens does humanity, humility and human kindness desert one and take flight when re-introduced into the so called normal world?
What is with these characters who are weird, abnormal and far fetched who roam around in the RM
Notice another common factor amongst them...they turn up uninvited
NK appeared out of the blue. His saving grace is that he borders on a nice and normal human being
Uncle crept in, in the middle of the night. Where from? How did he get into this mansion where there are guards posted at the gate. By the way where is? Did he vanish into the middle of the night?
Bubbli ...oh dear Bubbli... there she was on the doorstep with no accompanying adults
Of course she was one precocious little brat
The latest devil incarnate who has turned up uninvited is of course dadi
I am assuming the mat under her arm is the reference to her 'hardship' at the Asram.
Will she sleep on the floor lying on her mat? Watch this space!

The common denominator amongst most of the strange characters is they have a bug bear about Khushi Kumari Gupta.
Why?
What has she ever done to these people?
Toad I can understand his motives. He desires her and will go to any lengths to attain her
The others?
What's this dadi's problem? 
Indian families treat their servants as second class citizens? They are not to attend poojas and venture near the idol?
Are they outcast? It simply blows me away. Which century is this story being written in?

Well my beauties my one hope is ...our dashing hero will rise to the occassion and defend and support his wife. Not leave her to the wolves at bay
Afterall our dear man has only so many days left before this contract marriage ends
Rise! Rise! Rise!
Arnav Singh Raizaada and encompass your wife into your arms, heart, mind, life and your very essence!!! 

Edited by enigma17 - 07 August 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71FFFandhivyhatathbristiPokkazeefan 1Brinjal-Reva-Rujul13LurvebooksVirManForLifeEvocativedorindakatepayel3004missbluelanilandcrazyforarshiabby2181zenjoeFuzzbucketsaucechipsMahi122norolimCrazy_1001kitty25innocentgreenSamaira32maloseragayanapstermonsterevenjleena28Japonica-Manal.A-Ash95ginacAleesha7777DrwhoAfyaRickyBahlShegarf71AmazingAmyJayneblue.kindle1yyy2krish3Ni1234KatelynPrasanthiamaypranaySeerialLoopsTeesha--sumana13--JerryTheMousefarheen75SanzBarbieCDloveasha...LadyLaLasbk2FairyLiquidSoapCravingKhanaJyo.Arshi.IPKOmNaMaSteOmTia.0xAaliya

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
r me first yipeee
annie lovely post as always and somehow you will always manage to write what exactly is going throuh my mind
adding my own 2 bits
i feel this current track is going to further anoint him as even more of a saint with beatification just around the corner I know all of us wanted some form of apology but making him into this unbelievably caring loving noble sacrificing sort of spirit is killing the spirit of the story and diluting her role and impact in the track
She wears a perpetually hounded look when he seems to accept a mistake and looks to him with gratitude almost as if he has absolved her of the burden of guilt by forgiving her and always happily wears the shirt of nettles without realizing the cause and effect
 Tonight i was quite angry that the CVs showed her as being dumbstruck and awestruck when he said he was to blame I would have liked a moment of introspection and maybe a bit of affection while this happened not a RV just a tight squeeze of her hand or a quick hug to indicate his remorse
That scene outside when he stood next to her just did not work for me as i felt it a bit forced almost to redux him fast as the loving caring husband and make us forget pronto the master blackmailer from last week
I have trouble accepting her feelings it is not gradual one moment she is running away and the next she cannot keep her hands off him and this song n dance routine tom to get him to open up huh?Ouch
yesterday she said a line the one i love so much i know very little about him the same line applies to him Both of them are supposed to be soul mates have telepathic connection  are able to read into each others eyes mind body and soul and yet have no clue about each others past and dont take a minute to sit down and exchange the story of their lives how the parents died and how was it growing up without a parental figure
any one in the real world would do when they are really falling in love
so again lines have been introduced to set the stage for his exalted greatness do I sound pissed yes I am I signed on for the story of 2 and now all I see is one
if I wanted to see a woman friendly drama I certainly would be watching all the saas bahu sort and if I wanted to see a herocentric show I certainy wont be tuning into an Asian soap Dexter is more than enough to fill my senses thank you very much
I thought this serial was different and wanted to see the story of a man and a woman
rant over

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 07 August 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

crazynainazenjoeatipreetSamaira32kitty25DrwhoAmazingAmyblue.kindlePunkin22enigma17sbk2MephistoOmNaMaSteOm

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

r me first yipeee
That  you are my beautyBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Res
Darn you Swathi !!!

Ok.  Since the first beauty is a no show, this silver medalist beauty will take the gold medal as well and give you her 2 Kb thoughts.

What did Kushi ever do.
I will have to do this through GIFS.  Not sure if I will succeed.  If I don't.
Below is the target = kushi

Now all others are darts.

Ofcourse ASR can only hit the Inner most circle.  Shyma the next one.  Dadi the next one.  Mami the next one and so an so forth.

Does the target ever mind the darts.  No.  It was made for target practice.  So where is the chance to complain.  It is the targets birth right to be darted on.  So all though when the darts hit and may make holes in her being, it is all but part of her existence.

Will add more later on...

Edited by stafhtad - 07 August 2012 at 11:05am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71EvocativezenjoesaucechipsSamaira32evenjleena28DrwhoAmazingAmyJaponicaAsh95JerryTheMouseenigma17blue.kindleCDloveEXPELLIARMUSOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Res
Darn you Swathi !!!
Swathi gets the Gold and you get the Silver medalBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

RES

Do I get Bronze?? *excited* Tongue

Annie... *hugs*. Another wonderful yet witty post, love it... !!!

Since i'm not watching the show I don't have much to say... just some random unrelated points

I think masala mama went some place where he'd get food and respite from Raizada zoo...

Dadi sounds like the horror aunt you always run away from...

Arnav standing up for Khushi ; calls for a celebration 

An uncanny resemblance between grandson and grandma...not surprised. He had to get his ''I'm a jerk''  traits from somewhere LOL

Last but not least *Aisha dances around with her bronze medal*. LOL

Sorry for the late update...internet was playing up... 

Edited by asha... - 07 August 2012 at 11:39am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dhivyzenjoeEvocativeSamaira32DrwhoAmazingAmyAsh95SeerialLoopsblue.kindleenigma17JerryTheMouseFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Art begins with abstract decoration with purely imaginative and pleasurable work dealing with what is unreal and non-existent. This is the first stage. Then Life becomes fascinated with this new wonder, and asks to be admitted into the charmed circle. Art takes life as part of her rough material, recreates it, and refashions it in fresh forms is absolutely indifferent to fact, invents, imagines, dreams, and keeps between herself and reality the impenetrable barrier of beautiful style, of decorative or ideal treatment. The third stage is when Life gets the upper hand and drives Art out into the wilderness. That is the true decadence  and it is from this that we are now suffering.

At first  Art was abstract, decorative and mythological. Then we enlisted Life in her service and using some of life's external forms, we created an entirely new race of beings whose sorrows were more terrible than any sorrow man has ever felt, whose joys were keener than lover's joys, who had the rage of the Titans and the calm of the gods, who had monstrous and marvellous sins, monstrous and marvellous virtues. To them we gave a language different from that of actual use, a language full of resonant music and sweet rhythm, made stately by solemn cadence, or made delicate by fanciful rhyme, jewelled with wonderful words, and enriched with lofty diction. History was entirely re-written, and there was hardly one of the dramatists who did not recognise that the object of Art is not simple truth but complex beauty. In this they were perfectly right. Art itself is really a form of exaggeration and selection which is the very spirit of art, is nothing more than an intensified mode of over-emphasis.

But Life soon shattered the perfection of the form. Even in Shakespeare we can see the beginning of the end. It shows itself by the gradual breaking-up of the blank-verse in the later plays by the predominance given to prose and by the over-importance assigned to characterization. The passages in Shakespeare and they are many  where the language is uncouth, vulgar, exaggerated, fantastic, obscene even, are entirely due to Life calling for an echo of her own 'Voice", and rejecting the intervention of beautiful style through which alone should life be suffered to find expression. Shakespeare is not by any means a flawless artist. He is too fond of going directly to life, and borrowing life's natural utterance. He forgets that when Art surrenders her imaginative medium she surrenders everything.

Facts are not merely finding a footing-place in history, but they are usurping the domain of Fancy, and have invaded the kingdom of Romance. Their chilling touch is over everything. They are vulgarizing mankind.

Art finds her own perfection within, and not outside of, herself. She is not to be judged by any external standard of resemblance. She is a veil, rather than a mirror. She has flowers that no forests know of, birds that no woodland possesses. She makes and unmakes many worlds, and can draw the moon from heaven with a scarlet thread. Hers are the "forms  more real than living man," and hers the great archetypes of which things that have existence are but unfinished copies. Nature has, in her eyes, no laws, no uniformity. She can work miracles at her will, and when she calls monsters from the deep they come.

Life holds the mirror up to Art, and either reproduces some strange type imagined by painter or sculptor, or realizes in fact what has been dreamed in fiction. Scientifically speaking, the basis of life, the energy of life, as Aristotle would call it ' is simply the desire for expression, and Art is always presenting various forms through which this expression can be attained. Life seizes on them and uses them, even if they be to her own hurt.

The highest art rejects the burden of the human spirit, and gains more from a new medium or a fresh material than she does from any enthusiasm for art, or from any lofty passion, or from any great awakeiiing of the human consciousness. She develops purely on her own lines. She is not symbolic of any age. It is the ages that are her symbols. Even those who hold that Art is representative of time and place and people cannot help admitting that the more imitative an art is, the less it represents to us the spirit of its age.

The second doctrine is this. All bad art comes from returning to Life and Nature, and elevating them into ideals. Life and Nature may sometimes be used as part of Art's rough material, but before they are of any real service to art they must be translated into artistic conventions. The moment Art surrenders its imaginative medium it surrenders everything.  The only beautiful things are the things that do not concern us.

Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life. This results not merely from Life's imitative instinct, but from the fact that the self-conscious aim of Life is to find expression, and that Art offers it certain beautiful forms through which it may realize that energy. External Nature also imitates Art.

The final revelation is that Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art. 

The credit goes to Wilde. I am just sharing his theory of Anti Mimesis.

Edited by bong.girl - 07 August 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32DrwhoAmazingAmyasha...enigma17FairyLiquidSoap

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

RES

Do I get Bronze?? *excited* Tongue
Yes you doBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: