India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi delusional? (Page 2)

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] This is all mystery my friend, I do understand the fact that there was a deal between Richa and Kunal, but she should have told Kunal after the case was over, but she treated him badly. Okay I can understand that Kunal might get angry and would want to kill Richa or will fight with his mom etc etc...

She can tell the truth to her siblings. For me we can forget all that happenend past year and think that Parichay actually started on Monday.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly Salman; it Cvs wanted to show us something good, Siddhi could have told Kunal everything once case was over. Instead she shouted, insulted, etc to Kunal. Why? so leap and separation can take place.

I too want to forget all that and imagine Parichay just started this Monday; but whatever took place in last 2 weeks is just too hard to let go. Both Kunal and Siddhi's characters are manipulated and butchered to an extent I am very much pissed. May be with time I will calm down but this week so far is doing nothing but giving disappointment. 

[/QUOTE] They should have given 2 weeks break before Leap, to start fresh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

you know what  i can some what relate to Sidhi's feelings.. i am not good in analyzing things  as you are jay .. but as a woman i can understand Sidhi.. yes she said she hates him but obviously she didn't mean it, yes she said she does not want to see his face and he has not given her anything except for problems  and responsibilities but  that was not true...
 the fact is like all of us she might some where at the bottom of her heart have a little hope, a faint one  that he might have heard what she meant or what her eyes said and not what she said, she might have a hope that he irrespective of all what she said would still trust her and love her..
she loves him immensely and might be thinking he loves her the same so  there might be  a chance that he still trusted her..
it is like when you are upset , you  tell your friend to leave you alone but the truth is you want him/her to be with you and console you , may be hug you , or hold your hand .. the most...

hmm i understand what you are saying. But they should have shown her more unsure and circumspect. She appeared almost confident that Kunal would still be waiting for her
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Sulekha did not inform siddhi anything about her son may be because she will have to reveal the truth about K-R marriage. I agree Siddhi did say some bad things to Kunal but its been 9 long years. May be she thinks he will forgive her if she apologizes to him and expected to see him at the jail and also at the party. KN acted superbly in the last scene.. the way she was walking with tears in her eyes with all the flash backs and an anticipation of meeting Kunal finally.. awesome!! Loved her today!!

Now, my question.. didn't siddhi make a deal with the witch that she would never return to Kunal's life? Then how and why is she going to meet kunal???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123-Rojaa-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Originally posted by d.padmini

you know what  i can some what relate to Sidhi's feelings.. i am not good in analyzing things  as you are jay .. but as a woman i can understand Sidhi.. yes she said she hates him but obviously she didn't mean it, yes she said she does not want to see his face and he has not given her anything except for problems  and responsibilities but  that was not true...
 the fact is like all of us she might some where at the bottom of her heart have a little hope, a faint one  that he might have heard what she meant or what her eyes said and not what she said, she might have a hope that he irrespective of all what she said would still trust her and love her..
she loves him immensely and might be thinking he loves her the same so  there might be  a chance that he still trusted her..
it is like when you are upset , you  tell your friend to leave you alone but the truth is you want him/her to be with you and console you , may be hug you , or hold your hand .. the most...

hmm i understand what you are saying. But they should have shown her more unsure and circumspect. She appeared almost confident that Kunal would still be waiting for her

well padmini agree that like us she still has little hope in heart but as paradigm and hima said; we are ready for reality. Also as per her deal; she knew Witcha would be there to snatch Kunal away as soon as Siddhi is gone. If I remember a dialogue by Siddhi, "to kya Kunal tumhare saath honge, par wo jail se toh bahar hoge".

But you knwo what I am not surprised. If they can butcher central character KUnal, why spare hi beloved wife?/

stuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
well i can understand siddhi's delusional...i think everyone forget that siddhi doesn't know that after she went to jail...richa have poison so much about her to the chopras and kunal...even the extend that siddhi wanted to kill her son...she doesn't even know that when she was about to give birth...kunal was with her...so much of MU have created by richa...and siddhi have no clue about it...so deep down she had this hope that kunal will trust her...understand her...even though she created a fake act infront of him...she feels that kunal have the trust on her...so its so justified that she have the trust that she might unite with her son and husband...

Sinal_Devakshi

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Kunal hasn't come and met her for 9 years. Their last encounter was the one where she had said extremely cruel things to him and now when she comes out of jail she expects everything to be lovey dovey?

Also whats the whole scene of sulekhaji hiding from siddhi the fact that the baby is with her and not the Chopras??

And for 9 years siddhi doesnt even know the name of the baby?

Well if Ritcha can be given n chances  then Siddhi deserves atleast a second chance, right Wink . So in my opinion Siddhi not delusional, just knows that Chopras suffer from Selective memory loss and she is hoping this time, the memory loss works in her favor.. LOL too

Edited by nancy1996 - 07 August 2012 at 2:40pm
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hi

a part of siddhi still believes that kunal is still hers, rem her poem after she met kunal in jail after signing div papers, there she said tum mera hoh, mera raho ge( something like that)

but yup like always she under estimates everyone, she cant think that if witcha killed her own brother for kunal, wont she be around kunal for the past 9 yrs. 

and yes she needs to come out of her la la land and accept the bitter reality that no one cares for her, no kunal, no chopra and not even her own siblings.

KN was superb

norzar

Edited by norzar - 07 August 2012 at 3:41pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

a part of siddhi still believes that kunal is still hers, rem her poem after she met kunal in jail after signing div papers, there she said tum mera hoh, mera raho ge( something like that)

but yup like always she under estimates everyone, she cant think that if witcha killed her own brother for kunal, wont she be around kunal for the past 9 yrs. 

and yes she needs to come out of her la la land and accept the bitter reality that no one cares for her, no kunal, no chopra and not even her own siblings.

KN was superb

norzar

thank god...sulekhaji gives her the reality check...she needs it...Clap

now she will be strong...and she will have a attitude in her while meeting the ungrateful chopras...AngryClap

Go to top