paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kunal hasn't come and met her for 9 years. Their last encounter was the one where she had said extremely cruel things to him and now when she comes out of jail she expects everything to be lovey dovey?

Also whats the whole scene of sulekhaji hiding from siddhi the fact that the baby is with her and not the Chopras??

And for 9 years siddhi doesnt even know the name of the baby?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh that may be because she knows that sidhi will be heart broken so might be just wants to drag it or might be waiting for the right moment...
and also i guess sulekha telling sidhi would be linked with the FB of what happened on that day... how  and why did Kunal-richa marriage did not happen...  so that is fine.. 
more than that i fail to understand how will anand C  jell instantly with Sidhi, if he has not seen his mom for 9 years.. how will thier bonding become so strong all of  a sudden...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I could understand whole Sulekha nonsense but agree with Siddhi.

Last time she literary told Kunal she hates him and never wants to see his god damn face again and then she expects him to be there for her? Really?

First CVs are playing with Kunal's character by showing him manipulated by everyone on the name of Anand; and now Siddhi too???

Is this how fresh start going to come around?
Only good thing is acting by SS and KN
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: paradigm

Kunal hasn't come and met her for 9 years. Their last encounter was the one where she had said extremely cruel things to him and now when she comes out of jail she expects everything to be lovey dovey?

Also whats the whole scene of sulekhaji hiding from siddhi the fact that the baby is with her and not the Chopras??

And for 9 years siddhi doesnt even know the name of the baby?

This is all mystery my friend, I do understand the fact that there was a deal between Richa and Kunal, but she should have told Kunal after the case was over, but she treated him badly. Okay I can understand that Kunal might get angry and would want to kill Richa or will fight with his mom etc etc...

She can tell the truth to her siblings. For me we can forget all that happenend past year and think that Parichay actually started on Monday.
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

oh that may be because she knows that sidhi will be heart broken so might be just wants to drag it or might be waiting for the right moment...
and also i guess sulekha telling sidhi would be linked with the FB of what happened on that day... how  and why did Kunal-richa marriage did not happen...  so that is fine.. 
more than that i fail to understand how will anand C  jell instantly with Sidhi, if he has not seen his mom for 9 years.. how will thier bonding become so strong all of  a sudden...

Exactly!! The promos seem to indicate that he gels well with his mom which makes no sense at all. Maybe the promos are misleading and siddhi will have to fight to earn a place in her son Anand Ds life
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Friends,

I urge you to stop thinking logically in this madness!! Think of it like a comedy movie and don't try to use your brains...

Regards
Shweta

P.S: The above post is only for your own health!
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you know what  i can some what relate to Sidhi's feelings.. i am not good in analyzing things  as you are jay .. but as a woman i can understand Sidhi.. yes she said she hates him but obviously she didn't mean it, yes she said she does not want to see his face and he has not given her anything except for problems  and responsibilities but  that was not true...
 the fact is like all of us she might some where at the bottom of her heart have a little hope, a faint one  that he might have heard what she meant or what her eyes said and not what she said, she might have a hope that he irrespective of all what she said would still trust her and love her..
she loves him immensely and might be thinking he loves her the same so  there might be  a chance that he still trusted her..
it is like when you are upset , you  tell your friend to leave you alone but the truth is you want him/her to be with you and console you , may be hug you , or hold your hand .. the most...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

This is all mystery my friend, I do understand the fact that there was a deal between Richa and Kunal, but she should have told Kunal after the case was over, but she treated him badly. Okay I can understand that Kunal might get angry and would want to kill Richa or will fight with his mom etc etc...

She can tell the truth to her siblings. For me we can forget all that happenend past year and think that Parichay actually started on Monday.

Exactly Salman; it Cvs wanted to show us something good, Siddhi could have told Kunal everything once case was over. Instead she shouted, insulted, etc to Kunal. Why? so leap and separation can take place.

I too want to forget all that and imagine Parichay just started this Monday; but whatever took place in last 2 weeks is just too hard to let go. Both Kunal and Siddhi's characters are manipulated and butchered to an extent I am very much pissed. May be with time I will calm down but this week so far is doing nothing but giving disappointment. 

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly Salman; it Cvs wanted to show us something good, Siddhi could have told Kunal everything once case was over. Instead she shouted, insulted, etc to Kunal. Why? so leap and separation can take place.

I too want to forget all that and imagine Parichay just started this Monday; but whatever took place in last 2 weeks is just too hard to let go. Both Kunal and Siddhi's characters are manipulated and butchered to an extent I am very much pissed. May be with time I will calm down but this week so far is doing nothing but giving disappointment. 

They should have given 2 weeks break before Leap, to start fresh.
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

you know what  i can some what relate to Sidhi's feelings.. i am not good in analyzing things  as you are jay .. but as a woman i can understand Sidhi.. yes she said she hates him but obviously she didn't mean it, yes she said she does not want to see his face and he has not given her anything except for problems  and responsibilities but  that was not true...
 the fact is like all of us she might some where at the bottom of her heart have a little hope, a faint one  that he might have heard what she meant or what her eyes said and not what she said, she might have a hope that he irrespective of all what she said would still trust her and love her..
she loves him immensely and might be thinking he loves her the same so  there might be  a chance that he still trusted her..
it is like when you are upset , you  tell your friend to leave you alone but the truth is you want him/her to be with you and console you , may be hug you , or hold your hand .. the most...

hmm i understand what you are saying. But they should have shown her more unsure and circumspect. She appeared almost confident that Kunal would still be waiting for her