Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

TaaRey VMs //Crush -P.22// Closed on TM's Request (Page 10)

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

OMG OMG OMG...ritz,awesomeClapClap
i have no words,i can just say...no one could have made this VM as perfectly as u didApprove
i just loved it loved it loved itDay DreamingDay Dreaming

"I am flattered Niks " Hugwhenever I get compliments from you...Its really makes me feel good .. Yayyy Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Ritz...ur just mind blowing...

ur VM's gives 5 stars to our AT..

and thank u so much fr mentioning my name in ur VM..

it means alot to me..Hug

*HUGS*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneesha_sanker...Ritzy...

maneesha_sanker IF-Dazzler
maneesha_sanker
maneesha_sanker

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

Thank you Mannu..Hug I am dancing in happiness after reading your comment ... Yayyy Dancing
ThanQ
I'm dancing after watchimg ur VM

...Ritzy...

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Alright Hands down! This has to be your best work to date. 
PERFECT SONG PERFECT SCENES. Your a legend. I actually downloaded this one. Well well done, im sorry i have no complaints except WHY DID IT END hahah! Party Dancing

Things to notice (what you did and how i loved it):

* You started of with a dialgoue by Rey "kisne kaha tum important nahi ho". Which sort of set up the whole video really well reflected the emphasis of the whole emotional aspect of the song. Clap Smile Wink

* The song lyrics than start with "Kaise batayein Kyun tujhko chahe" You put in scenes where they were just staring at one another without saying a word. This went well with the lyrics I pointed out above. 

* "Aake tujhe samjhaein..."  You used the scene where both Rey's and Taani's eyes are shown (the screen splits)

* "milke bhi, hum na mile Tumse na jaane kyun" Here you just did a scene of Rey looking and another scene showing Taani. I think although this worked out perfectly alright Perhaps you could have used a scene of Taani and Rey actually together emphasis those lyrics which say "milke bhi" and than show a scene where they are separate emphasizing the next part of the lyrics"hum na mile, Tumse na jaane kyun".

* "milo ke, Hai phasle tumse na jaane kyun" Brilliant Brilliant work. Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap You used a scene where Rey is actually stepping away from Taani. Which reflect on the lyrics "milo ke hai Phasle" To me thats like even Rey taking those little steps is huge..its as if his every step separated him from Taani by miles and miles as far as a possible relationship is concerned Disapprove

* "Anjaane, hai silsile" Showed Rey in his car. And when I watched this episode last week I actually saw a confused Rey trying to get a grip on these new feelings that he was experiencing and that is why I feel the shot was perfect for the lyrics "anjaane hai silsile". Rey is feelings for Taani, are a mystery 'anjaani feeling'.Heart

* "Baatein dil o ki Dekho jo baki Aake tujhe samjhaein" For these lyrics you used scenes from the footloose competition where Rey and Taani gaze into each others eyes. And may I say, those lyrics went perfect with those scenes. GOOD WORK. Smile

In deed in the scenes you have used, Rey's eyes are very expressive and they are trying to tell Taani something but obviously Taani is Anjaan from this. But the song also integrates feelings of confusion Confusedand the struggle of telling the beloved the feelings they have for them and I believe Rey and Taani are growing through a similar phase. Hence why the song is perfect and who ever suggested is super awesum Wink

Edited by survi035 - 27 August 2012 at 7:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NikitaLuvsTaReysoumyak...Ritzy...

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
omg Rits this was amazing
perfect song for both of them <3
loved it Hug

...Ritzy...

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ritz wow this was amazing! seriously how can u make the perfect vms all of them perfect one after the other JUST WOW! Day Dreaming

ClapClapClapClap loved it

Hug

...Ritzy...

SharafTasnim Groupbie
SharafTasnim
SharafTasnim

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Ritz hatts off to you.. Can't tell u how much i loved ds one ! D song's perfect to describe Rey's feelings!the scenes looked more perfect wd the slow motions!!thank u billion times for this...extremly happy to watch...muahh

...Ritzy...

PreciousHeart IF-Sizzlerz
PreciousHeart
PreciousHeart

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
just luved all of them Clapkeep making more vms willl be waiting eagerly Big smile

...Ritzy...

Go to top