Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
loved this vm ritz esp the hawttt taarey scenes u used amazing ritz!
ankzara17 thumbnail
Lovely work, sweet n cute TaRey and love it more in HD!
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can u get Any better ? nah i dun think so cz ders no more level for perfection :D 
Devikarockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!
superb!!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!!!!
Devikarockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really really really sweet vms Ritz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Mallu... thumbnail
Nice Jobb ... Loved each nd every scenes .. (:
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khuda ke Liye: I felt you have made better Vms then this particular one. im sure others loved it but personally I felt the scenes used and the song, did not match up and these two elements were alil dis-attached.

Incomplete: loved the song. Its good to see you trying new things, by this time using a english song (which i really liked). VERY GOOOD scenes to bring out the emotions on which the song was based. I really liked and feel you once again deserve a standing ovation. However, i hope you do not get into trouble with the Kriya+Rey fans for using scenes of Rey which were connected to Kriya (for example when Rey was crying and wearing a black singlet, I think that scene was used when Kriya left the show). But for me, I loved it.

Dil kyu ye mera: I want to give you a hug after watching this one. I know you felt like it was alil incomplete (i read ur message below the video) but seriously it was reallly good. The song was outta this world and the way the scenes were placed was perfect and the timing was superb. Congratulations you are awesum.

...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nadia Di :: Thanks Di.. 😊

@ Aaisha :: Thanks Dear 😊

@ saraasad22 :: Thanks dear for the compliments.. I am so happy 😊

@ Such : Thanks Such 😊

@ Rupali : Thanks Rupali 😊

@ Rhea : Jaldi se PC thik karwa yar..😡😆 I made it for you ... anyways thanks for watching it without audio 😃

@ Sreelu : thanks Sreelu.. and yes it's short and sweet 😊

@ Christy : Thanks Dear.. 😊

@ Kirti : Thanks my Misti Doi ... 😊

@ hotarsh : Thanks dear..
😊  I am happy you liked it 😊

@ Marinu : Thanks Taanika for liking it 😆😳

@ Nitya : thanks dear for complimenting twice.. and right now M working on your VM 😊

@ Sanju : thanks Sanju for loving Hawt TaaRey Scenes... 😳

ankzara17 : Thanks for watching it in HD and also for liking it 😳

@ Suhu : Woah ..thats really a huge compliment for me dear... Mera Dil Garden Garden Ho gaya...

@ Mahanil : Thanks dear for enjoying each scenes of the VM 😊

@ Devika : Thanks dear for liking it 😊

...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Survi : 1st of all thanks once again for watching out each VMs ... 😳

I know that Khuda ke liya VM was not my best work but its an outcome of my hectic schedule and pressure to make it within time...😳

For Incomplete VM I am happy that you liked the emotions on which I really worked hard to make TRians connect with it emotionally.. and I think it worked 😳 Thanks once again for the standing Ovation ..Really I am overwhelmed 😊

And as far as Dil kyu ye mera
VM is concerned ... Again I am overwhelmed that you noticed the blend of  timing, scenes and song
😳

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ritikaloveamar: "Timing" of the scenes IS what makes your videos standout. Its ur strong point. 

P.s You should meet Amar, your such a loyal fan. You deserve to be given the chance.Where do u live?