Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharafTasnim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ritika.. you make me fall in love wd over n over again!!love each & every vms ,,really hard to pick up one..(though I love Tujhe bhula diya d most) ;) appreciate your hard work ( I once tried to make vm on kajen but got really tired as it took hours..)} keep making more & thank you so much!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaLoveAmar

Survi ...πŸ€— You can't believe it but I am eagerly waiting for you to comment.. the way you describe my VMs is just out of this world...πŸ‘ Thanks once again for precisely describing your point of view about the VM... πŸ˜ƒ

And thanks a million for the plus point mentioned by you, now that is the biggest compliment ever coz you noticed what I actually tried to show .. really you are a keen observer... 😊

and yes I kept it incomplete in the end intentionally ⭐️
your comments always helps me to make improvements in my VMs.. thanks once again dear
πŸ€—

Thankyou, I'm flattered :-)
Oh yes, the amount of effort you put in..the least we can do is give u a very detailed response. The more we tell you the more you can note down for next time and be even better (ur right). 

Ohh Koool! So you made the end incomplete on purpose. I suppose you are trying to keep us guessing what you are going to do next. Gave it a "To Be Continued".. effect. :-) welldone and hope to see more from you in future.
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: survi035

Thankyou, I'm flattered :-)
Oh yes, the amount of effort you put in..the least we can do is give u a very detailed response. The more we tell you the more you can note down for next time and be even better (ur right). 

Ohh Koool! So you made the end incomplete on purpose. I suppose you are trying to keep us guessing what you are going to do next. Gave it a "To Be Continued".. effect. :-) welldone and hope to see more from you in future.

Points are noted down..πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for wonderful suggestions Survi... 😊 Its gonna help me alot in future 😳 ⭐️
Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
...Ritzy... thumbnail
My new TaaRey VM on request of Aaisha ... I kept it simple and in slow motion .. I hope that Aaisha and all my TaaReyians will like it

7. Tu Jaane Na - TaaRey
Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ4fmpuTA4Y

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ4fmpuTA4Y[/YOUTUBE]

Eagerly waiting for feedbacks of TaaReyians...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ritz awesome mixing...
Seriously u made my day.Taarey's Golden memories .
Loved it ritz.Aaisha thank you for your lovely song suggestion.πŸ€—

Ritz hatsoff for ur superb work
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Thank you Mannu..πŸ€— I am dancing in happiness after reading your comment ... Yayyy
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ritsss :D 
Dis is WOWW , i guess i will hafto think of new words 2 describe ur work :D Gosh ur Vms keep bcumin better n better each tym u make a new one πŸ˜³ Love da song n da scenes , Hayee mein mar jawa β˜ΊοΈ

...Ritzy... thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwarKiDeewani

Ritsss :D 
Dis is WOWW , i guess i will hafto think of new words 2 describe ur work :D Gosh ur Vms keep bcumin better n better each tym u make a new one πŸ˜³ Love da song n da scenes , Hayee mein mar jawa β˜ΊοΈ

Aww Suhu..πŸ€— I am overwhelmed re.. Your comment make me you make me feel good.. extremely happy..
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG...ritz,awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘
i have no words,i can just say...no one could have made this VM as perfectly as u did
i just loved it loved it loved it Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
...Ritzy... thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

OMG OMG OMG...ritz,awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘

i have no words,i can just say...no one could have made this VM as perfectly as u did
i just loved it loved it loved it

"I am flattered Niks " πŸ€—whenever I get compliments from you...Its really makes me feel good .. Yayyy