Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Only one with a niggling feeling of being cheated?

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OK, so the epi was great, no doubt about it. Loved how he went TO his wife and stood BY (is this symbolic or just spatial?) her. And his acting after a long, long time made me go yaahhh! (His solo scenes are way better than emotional duets anyways.) HOWEVER, am I the only one, in all this gushing of our hero that feels cheated? Like a major piece of the puzzle got left out? Like something went missing? OK, so he confessed his mistake for making her "majboor" for the wedding. (Hurray!) And then? That's it? He just gets up and leaves her there? NO APOLOGY for his mistake??? Even though he admitted it??? No hugs? This is what's been bugging me for a while, now. There are no special moments between two people who supposedly love each other to death. Who almost lost each other. It's as if all that is forgotten or never happened! Where are the stolen glances, the excuses for brushing against each other etc. Now granted, Dadi has brought an emotional upheavel in our hero. And so the poor dear might find it difficult to concentrate on anything other than HIS own feelings. Which brings me to Kushi. What about the turmoil she's been through and is still going through? Does that mean that he now forgets about her and her feelings? What about the contract? So now what happens? Her emotions take a back seat and all and sundry concentrate on him! So, we're going to get a song sequence which will make everyone go wow! So we get eye candy and we are supposed to feel satisfied? What about the essence of true feelings? Right now, what I see is she's uncertain about the relationship. He's the one in charge and she seems to be taking the cues from him. If he's OK then so is she.  What he wants is important and that's what counts. Isn't this one sided? Am I asking for too much in wanting a relationship that is equal? Without any fears from either side? For both to be free to be who they are? Is his past too much of a constraint for this hope? The main booger I have is this - WILL THERE EVER BE A TIME WHEN KUSHI'S EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS HIS????????? WILL HE EVER MAKE HER FEEL LIKE THE QUEEN OF HIS HEART?

(I've given up hope that he will ever apologize! Yah, yah! I know it's only a TV Drama and I should enjoy whatever is thrown out at me...)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhivyrvariersun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top