India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

There is a word called "Excuse Me"

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

yeah! that one was for Kiya ..lol..this girl ...kahan se laati hai itna attitude?? She said "Hawa tak aane ki jagah nahi thi" LMAO! 

Poor Panchi, though I am not the biggest fan of Panchi but really, poor girl...Kiya literally  pushed her aside...I was like Shocked 

KD said something to Kiya in the class..."Tumko log waise hi treat karenge jaise tum logon ko treat karte ho" (Something like that, well..thats what I understood considering I am not so brilliant in Hindi)  That was such a mature thing to say...and trust me My mom says that all the time :P "Respect others so that others will respect you in the same way" :))

I will appplaude the day Panchi stops worrying ..lol..She is always in So So So worried state..

Edited by kumjoo - 07 August 2012 at 10:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdkittu_arshaEssence..sups2222UmIbrahimlizzie1765sujana9luv_arshaThe007Shivani..-Ayesshhaa-..thegameison-Rema-SahiPakdeHai.lostmymusic...Rish..Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Exactly! This is a normal teaching given to kids, treat others the way you want them to treat you. Kiya is so off from this statement. I am still not over the shock of her calling Panchi "Fatso" and now this whole pushing aside business? She is just acting like a mean bully.

KD was obviously caught off guard and displeased by her "you will sell me" statement. This girl really needs to respect herself and then earn respect. No wonder she is so friendless.

Baqi I don't think Panchi will ever stop worrying :P She is always so helpless in front of everyone :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdUmIbrahimkumjoosujana9SahiPakdeHai.Nikki_Titli

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Exactly! This is a normal teaching given to kids, treat others the way you want them to treat you. Kiya is so off from this statement. I am still not over the shock of her calling Panchi "Fatso" and now this whole pushing aside business? She is just acting like a mean bully.

KD was obviously caught off guard and displeased by her "you will sell me" statement. This girl really needs to respect herself and then earn respect. No wonder she is so friendless.

Baqi I don't think Panchi will ever stop worrying :P She is always so helpless in front of everyone :P

Woah! I forgot about that red statement...That was a shocker...Who says a statement like that? It sounds so strange..I can't even express my exact feelings when I heard Kiya saying that ...I was like WOAH !! Wait ..What did I just hear?  That is definitely one displeasing statement...

Well! I guess only KD can handle her and JJ can tame her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahimsujana9lostmymusic.

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Kiya is behaving like the perfect tantrum queen,
She has no patience for those she considers beneath her.
We won't here any excuse me's from her soon , not until Jaitley will bring out the benevolence in her.
For now we can enjoy Miss. Attitude Gujral , lol
Panchi, the sweet, ever freindly, worried soul.
Good thing is she doesn't take these insults to heart I guess. People like her do exist, even I behave like her sometimes, but then soon stops worrying as well, lol,college life can't be spent worrying
Both are relatable characters.
Just like KD and Ranveer, these two are right now poles apart but when Jaitley starts mentoring them we may see the best of freindship b/w Kiya and Panchi, i would love to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdkumjoosujana9SahiPakdeHai.

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

Kiya is behaving like the perfect tantrum queen,
She has no patience for those she considers beneath her.
We won't here any excuse me's from her soon , not until Jaitley will bring out the benevolence in her.
For now we can enjoy Miss. Attitude Gujral , lol
Panchi, the sweet, ever freindly, worried soul.
Good thing is she doesn't take these insults to heart I guess. People like her do exist, even I behave like her sometimes, but then soon stops worrying as well, lol,college life can't be spent worrying
Both are relatable characters.
Just like KD and Ranveer, these two are right now poles apart but when Jaitley starts mentoring them we may see the best of freindship b/w Kiya and Panchi, i would love to.

Word to the bit every thing you said.  I like Kiya as a character but for some reason I think benevolence with decency wouldn't hurt especially for Kiya because who better than her can understand the feeling of loneliness and hurt from beneath.

Having said that, also understand why she behaves the way she does. Oh ! Well !  She is immature, hidden behind a mask of superiority and high society...It would be nice to see her coming out of this hard shell but not any time soon because then it wouldn't be as interesting as it is right now...Just hope she would spare Panchi ...Poor girl ...She has my sympathy ..lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim-Rema-..DamonCrazy..

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Yeah but Kiya takes her anger and frustration out in School and I understand that she does this because she is neglected at home so I think her behaviour is somewhat justified 

But yeah she was too mean to Panchi I mean she could have just said move out my way or excuse me and she should learn to respect herself as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I know she was quite rude with Panchi she is taking out her frustration of home in school she should have said excuse me..! 
TaShi_4ever Senior Member
TaShi_4ever
TaShi_4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I agree wid u dat Kiya ws preety rude to Panchi...buh datzz how Kiya is...she behaves wid da ppl xactly how her modr behaves wid her...ryt now i think bharti is doing an osum job as bing tantrum queen Kiya Gujral seeing as how sweet n soft person she is in real life...i hopw panchi and kiya bcum really gud frenzz 1 dae

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index