India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

What She Cost Me

Arshi_Raizada Newbie
Arshi_Raizada
Arshi_Raizada

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Heyy guys im new to IF and i had a idea for a new FF. This means a lot to me. Here is the Prologue plz enjoy.

Prologue: 
Khushi's POV

I used to believe in Fairy tales, and destiny, i used to believe the prince of my life would come and take me in his arms to happily ever after. I thought i would start a happy family. I believed that my parents and Devi Maiyaa would watch over me, protecting me from harm and evil. I used to live a carefree life, going where ever destiny would take me. I had no worries.  I used to think life was to short to die so i better enjoy it while it lasted. I never let anyone touch my body. My body was the only sense of pride in my life. I was proud to have no boy cast their eyes down my body or touch it.  I valued my life and god so much. Doing only the things that made others happy, Only the thing that made people smile, Only the things that god wanted me to do. I would only rest when i saw that other people were happy.  My life was perfect.
But then i met Him...

My name is Khushi Kumari Gupta, And this is My Story. 
Please Comment and Like. Inbox me for PM's. I will only continue when i get good appreciation from u lot... Silent readers like if u don't want to comment...thank you...remember to comment and like!

(Naina)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top