India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Simran

Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Doesnot it surprise you or doesnot it feel weird that there is not one photo of Simran in the entire house.. all the pics in shibus room of simran and him are changed to shibu and karantiya.. but here is not a single pic of her...or may be her family has requested it not too sure.. .

SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Actually they have some around the house like full family pics they have one...
SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Also i have noticed another thing
In karthik & lovely room there is no picture of them together all the other husbnd wives have but non with themm ... :o i wonder why
Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Also i have noticed another thing
In karthik & lovely room there is no picture of them together all the other husbnd wives have but non with themm ... :o i wonder why

May be they should take advise from the Creative of Punaar Vivaah.. we can see so many pics of arpita-yash!!
mkkpb_fan Groupbie
mkkpb_fan
mkkpb_fan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Probably Rubina's family doesn't want... But yeah there should be one photo of Simran (individually)

And yeah Karly don't have their photo (even one) in their roomConfused
Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkkpb_fan

Probably Rubina's family doesn't want... But yeah there should be one photo of Simran (individually)

And yeah Karly don't have their photo (even one) in their roomConfused

yes that is what I thought may be her family doesnot want.. but i feel the same they should have one photo in the family room just as a tribute to her or even when the show starts then they show mrs kaushik standing with her 5 bahus...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpb_fan

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu78

Doesnot it surprise you or doesnot it feel weird that there is not one photo of Simran in the entire house.. all the pics in shibus room of simran and him are changed to shibu and karantiya.. but here is not a single pic of her...or may be her family has requested it not too sure.. .

Yes I was also thinking the same thing...

They have replaced all her pics...   only that full family pic is there which even have Old shibhu & Ria n it.

I don't think at all that Rubina's family had told them to replace all her pics from the whole setup...

She was an actress and her family knew that.  Recently they showed her during a flashback scene when Shibhu was remembering her. 
If her family had told them to do so then they wouldn't have shown her during those scenes.

They did so much for her in respect & dedicated some episodes for Simrn's death which automatically respects her contribution to the show ...

& Anamika's plot was also directly related to Simran.
So, I think they should keep her pic in the house & should memorialize her. 

Edited by diasingh2 - 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu78akashnig28

akashnig28 Senior Member
akashnig28
akashnig28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

ya agree with u all... they should show Simran being remembered sometimes by Sibhu Anu n other family members...

but dont think that they are keen on showing this thing up... after Anamika drama.. only once (if i remember clearly..) Sibhu has been shown remembering her...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top