-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ditsy Doo Song is up see if its the right oneπŸ˜›
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deepika45

As usual Awesome post.. For me your post is like a quick recap for the episode. Arnav was the best, excellent, fabulous in the episode. Your Payal's description was goodπŸ˜† 

glad u liked d post deepi...πŸ˜ƒ

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

Ditsy Doo Song is up see if its the right oneπŸ˜›

bootiphool...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Amazing postwa Ditsy.. πŸ˜ƒ

Todays epi.. Gosh.. I was so excited... πŸ˜† Maybe more coz I knew ther wud be more of hotwa.. Lets not get there or else I will go in some other world.. ☺️ So.. πŸ˜† Coming to epi.. Dadi.. ASR ki DADI.. So u can expect a lot more shocks from her... Why is she shocked that Arnav got married..? When Nani clearly mentions that she never looked back after that incident 14 yrs back.. πŸ€” Why is her grandson's marriage of so much importance? She shud be happy that he married.. I hated when she took back her left foot when ArHi bent down for taking blessings.. This Raizada or Malik's have this thing in them.. Blood is blood.. Hain na.. Arnav and Khushi scene was way too nice.. The way she kept asking him and he didnt flinch.. Then, she thought that she is responsible for it and the way he pacified her.. How he told her that she was not responsible for the way they got married...I love this between them.. Any scene and they just nail it... Their magic I guess... Arnav loathes his father.. Something very tragic has happened in the past.. It takes me back to the "barsi" epi where Arnav had hurt Khushi.. Then, he did have that man's pic along with his mother... But still there is something that makes him hate so much that he doesnt want himself associated with his fathers name nor does he want anyone to speak abt his father..😲 And then Dadi saying "Woh Aurat" Kahiin na kahiin se its gonna get associated with Khushi.. "Nafrat paas aane na de" Just when they are coming close..πŸ˜• I love the last scene like anything.. Arnav standing up for his wife, HIS Khushi.. The way he said, that he doenst want to step where his wife cant.. πŸ‘ My respect for this guy has gone up.. He might not be the best in expressing himself but he is certainly the best in many others... Like that scene.. The way Khushi lovingly looked upto him.. Awww..

Precap is interesting.. They changed sides was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Arnav having a nightmare..πŸ˜† Waiting for tomorrow... TRP day too.. Hopefully its gonna be better than last week and I feel it is... 

dadi ko insecurity huyi ki usko importance nahi diya...may b she wanted dem to come n tell her abt d happening thou she wasnt in mood to reply...shez lk its der responsibility u c..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

nyway yes d aurat is connected ...n dat aurat or arnav's babuji either wud b alive...

lesse wat dey hv instore fr us..

abt trps...i jus hope dey hvnt fallen...worst it shud sustain...nythin abv 2.5 to 2.9 wud b good...nw dat d new promo is up...d cmin week shud score good..

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maha-

Lovely Post  & It was a Brilliant Episode.
Loving the way Cvs are dealing this track
And My ASR 😍 He Rockxxx

yes its 1 exciting n dramatic track...we shud enjoy it to d fullest..
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Nice post. Loved it. I loved u r emoticons.
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jane_krittzz...

Awesum post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thankieπŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Nice post. Loved it. I loved u r emoticons.

thankie..glad u lk it..πŸ˜ƒ
sumana-13 thumbnail
Each and every one of the cast have performed excellently today ...
Loved the song Aditi ... suits Arhi perfectly ... 
Nice post yaara...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post yar! epic song!

one of the brilliant episodes..its just about good story nd grip nd every bdy is back to excited mood! β­οΈ

best dialogue!
when arnav said i know I  AM responsible 4 this shadi! he finally said dis, munda has started to get the brain back nd is redeeming himself finally!!!!! β€οΈ

best dialogue 2..nani to dadi where were u in these last years???? nd same by arnav to dadi!

best scene 1..khushi realized she doesn't know who actually arnav is,go gaol this track is ur journey to find out him! πŸ˜³

best scene 2..
jahan meri patni ko aaney ki ijazat nahi,mujey nhi lagta wahan meri zrorat hai,nd khushi 's peace ful nd nani's hidden smile!!! β€οΈ

best music!
when arnav rurned to see khushi,his Asryish iconic music takes my breath away! πŸ˜

mami nd nk..10/10 ,nk 4 cuteness nd mami for nutankiπŸ˜† 

precap!  rootho manao in the way! dying to see khushi understanding his pain nd trying to lessen it with her love!!!❀️

jappi to cvs 4 FINALLY an awesome track nd jappi to sp for FINALLY a promo!

p.s..dadi is kinds asr part 2, seemed like he was describing his self! πŸ˜†
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago