India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hadse ko huye pandhra saal..yeh drama hai bemisaal

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I think dis ws 1 of d best Drama epis of IPK...from start to end it ws top notch...not even a single dull moment..even in terms of performances...Barun Sobti

Swati Chitnisji(daadi) and JayeshreeT (naani)

some good dialogues.Clap..

the aashirwaad taking scene ws very good...especialy the shot where daadi took 1 leg behind while khushi ws abt to touch it..Bravo!.

maami  all scared of Daadiji n hiding behind NK......LOL

When khushi entered the room..

ASR's face ws straight ..it ws hard to guess what ws going thru his mind...jaw ws clenched ... but his throat ws gulping down the pain and anger.

arnav" koi yeh jaane ya na jaane main yeh jaanta hoon ki jis tarah se humari shaadi huyi hai usme tumahri koi galti nahi hai...tumhe shaadi ke liye majboor maine kiya tha...ek baar bhi apne aap ko iss baat ke liye zimedaar mat samajhna..."

arnav" daadi humesha se hi aisi rahi hai...jo woh sahi samjhe  wohi sach...kisi aur ki soch ko woh ehmiyat nahi deti..Stern Smile." in short ASR n daadi r kinda same...ConfusedLOL...

khushi" kabhi kabhi lagta hai hum aapke kitne karib hai...aur kabhi kabhi lagta hai kitne ajnabi"

der se aayi akkal :

payal" khushi aisa zaruri toh nahi ki shuruwat aachi na ho toh aant bhi waisa hi ho.I've Got It."...itni late kaise chalti hai iski akkal...khushi ka dimagh jitna tez hai iska utna hi dheema..Stern Smile.

NK"
aapne daadiji pe khichdi ka paani fenka"Rolly 1

mami
"phatti saadi ko tau daadi mili rahi..aur tum humko iiscaray kahat ho.LOL..khoon bhari taang tumko toh humre peiir ka water peena chahiye.." maami aur unka timing.Laughing 1.

naani ya daadi kiski thi zimeedari:

naani" agar pandhra saal pehle woh haadsa nahi hua hota toh bachon ki zimmedaari humri nahi aapki reheti..."Hmm 2

Arnav" ab aayi hai aap...main kitni baar aapko lene aaye...aapne ek baar bhi mujhe palatt kar nahi dekha...aur ab kis haq se aap mujhse jawab maang rahi hai...?"

daadi "Arnav tum apne babuji ke baarein mein aisa nahi bol sakte.."

Arnav" main unki respect karta hoon..lekin iss ghar mein koi bhi unka naam le mujhe pasand nahi hai...."

Naani ws a bit scared seeing Arnav's anger.Nervous...the entire scene between daadi,naani n Arnav...Barun's expressions wer fab...the pain n anger ws so brilliantly portrayed.Clap..

the best ws d last scene...when arnav walked out of the room n stood by khushi...

Daadi" jab hum baat kar rahe hai toh humari poori baat suno.Mad..iss ka hum kya matlab samjhe..".
...she n ASR r so similar ...ASR alwaz gets annoyed when khushi leaves widout listning to him..

Arnav"
Jahan meri Patni nahi aa sakti..mujhe nahi lagta waha meri kuch zarurat hai.."     You Da Man

Khushi ws so taken aback by des words....

i loved the smile and satisfaction on Naani's face when Arnav stood by khushi.Clap..

Precap :
atith ke kuch panne kulne lagenge..sapne ab satane lagenge...Shock 3...

now dat d new promo is out..it ll help d track...i think even monday n today's epi wud hv scored well..

abt last week's trps cant say much ...nt expecting much either coz der ws no promo...while mahadev n BV were on high...may b Cvs thought elt d BV n mahadev drama get a bit over so dat IPk twist gets its deserved TRPs...

nyway hopin fr d best.Happy..

Edited by adits7 - 07 August 2012 at 10:38am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalirislavanyalavanirene95naiduskamanistar1315-Reva-radiationIpkkndworldshizijunelilyanumunu578kitty789chatterbugpoonam.gupta12Su_SomerholicAnshi7priyankaa..Zenny..mishty_angelAish_21sweet-fairyRushilovesBarunamisuvBarundeewani19jane_krittzz...abhi_arshiloverpisces25fan145--sumana13--dennisdmenacedeepika45sikhni_shagun_sarunmonsi08arshi_karishajoop-MKB-OnepoundChicragvir.fanmahamluvsbs.Saraa.pinky_blueskiesnaddiya26susan7mishti_17_TheJoker-polly_mk.Manal.

shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
me aa gaiLOL
*EDITED*
omg wat an epi... hats off to whole team.. especially barunDay DreamingDay Dreaming his expressions were unmatchable.. i mean seriously i'm always short of words to praise him.. 
fantastic epi & so is ur postHug

Edited by shizi - 07 August 2012 at 10:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Edited by -RD- - 07 August 2012 at 11:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies.Saraa.adits7

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Amazing postwa Ditsy.. Big smile

Todays epi.. Gosh.. I was so excited... LOL Maybe more coz I knew ther wud be more of hotwa.. Lets not get there or else I will go in some other world.. Blushing So.. LOL Coming to epi.. Dadi.. ASR ki DADI.. So u can expect a lot more shocks from her... Why is she shocked that Arnav got married..? When Nani clearly mentions that she never looked back after that incident 14 yrs back.. Ermm Why is her grandson's marriage of so much importance? She shud be happy that he married.. I hated when she took back her left foot when ArHi bent down for taking blessings.. This Raizada or Malik's have this thing in them.. Blood is blood.. Hain na.. Ouch Arnav and Khushi scene was way too nice.. The way she kept asking him and he didnt flinch.. Then, she thought that she is responsible for it and the way he pacified her.. How he told her that she was not responsible for the way they got married...I love this between them.. Any scene and they just nail it... Their magic I guess... Arnav loathes his father.. Something very tragic has happened in the past.. It takes me back to the "barsi" epi where Arnav had hurt Khushi.. Then, he did have that man's pic along with his mother... But still there is something that makes him hate so much that he doesnt want himself associated with his fathers name nor does he want anyone to speak abt his father..Shocked And then Dadi saying "Woh Aurat" Kahiin na kahiin se its gonna get associated with Khushi.. "Nafrat paas aane na de" Just when they are coming close..Confused I love the last scene like anything.. Arnav standing up for his wife, HIS Khushi.. The way he said, that he doenst want to step where his wife cant.. Clap My respect for this guy has gone up.. He might not be the best in expressing himself but he is certainly the best in many others... Like that scene.. The way Khushi lovingly looked upto him.. Awww..

Precap is interesting.. They changed sides was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Arnav having a nightmare..LOL Waiting for tomorrow... TRP day too.. Hopefully its gonna be better than last week and I feel it is... 

Edited by mishti_17 - 07 August 2012 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesadits7

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
amazing post...loved the episode...as you said every scene was top notch, from start to end, i was glued to my seat...arnav singh raizaada rocked it...i am totally in love with the episode!EmbarrassedBig smile

adits7

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
As usual Awesome post.. For me your post is like a quick recap for the episode. Arnav was the best, excellent, fabulous in the episode. Your Payal's description was goodLOL 

Edited by deepika45 - 07 August 2012 at 11:18am

adits7

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hey AditsHug awesome post for an awesome episode and thank god.. i was just about to loose the first page place! Embarrassed i am just loving this track Clap
this is really interesting and the way its unfolding makes me very excited! specially because we see such a good progress in ArHi's relation Embarrassed
from the beginning to end me loved the epi.. it was just perfect! i am loving to hate Dadi.. she does have a powerful impactTongue
when Arnav was describing Dadi.. didnt you feel that he was describing himself? LOL also Dadi proves again that where ASR has got his attitude from Tongue
hazaron muahz for ASR in that last scene.. sity maroying scene! Embarrassed
so looking forward for this trackHug
and i hate wednesdays ROFL

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 07 August 2012 at 10:55am

adits7

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
yep u r r8...
the drama was awesome...