Kushi...Daadi ...Food.. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Updated page 1. Couldn't suggest much since all your comments got me hungry. Mmm..
Originally posted by Jayne

Khushi... Cherry... hmm... to see if ASR has any meat on his bones when it comes to suting actions to words.

Then its gonna be all gravy.

Jayne

Wonder if Chotey has self rising dough maturity or need some makingout soda to help along...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by CravingKhana

says fatprncess...awwwπŸ˜‰

U know wat they say - takes one to know one πŸ˜‰  . . . πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fatprincess

U know wat they say - takes one to know one πŸ˜‰  . . . πŸ˜†
Hey "Sole " sistah
now if i were KKG i would sprinkle some laxatives into the daily meals of dadi and mammi just a little bit a time every single meal soon they will be alternating between the loo and bed and have no time to play their games
as time goes on mammi's frequent trips to the loo will lead to her becoming a phatti saree herself self explanatoryπŸ˜† and dadi given her age will soon start limping ala khoon bhari tang or whatever
everyone happy except the domestic help OP HP they will be provided industrial strength carbolic acid and special health hazard contamination suits unless they equip the loos with the fancy japanese self cleaning toilets so no domestic help abuse it is enough the women get abused here and i have had another melt down
Originally posted by stafhtad

Wonder if Chotey has self rising dough maturity or need some makingout soda to help along...πŸ˜‰

Soda, likely.
As the aphorism goes, 'In vino veritas'.

Jayne

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

now if i were KKG i would sprinkle some laxatives into the daily meals of dadi and mammi just a little bit a time every single meal soon they will be alternating between the loo and bed and have no time to play their games
as time goes on mammi's frequent trips to the loo will lead to her becoming a phatti saree herself self explanatoryπŸ˜† and dadi given her age will soon start limping ala khoon bhari tang or whatever
everyone happy except the domestic help OP HP they will be provided industrial strength carbolic acid and special health hazard contamination suits unless they equip the loos with the fancy japanese self cleaning toilets so no domestic help abuse it is enough the women get abused here and i have had another melt down
I have never been this gross before but I will now.
But Dadi looks like she has a stick up somewhere.
How will laxatives help her sealed shut with constipation upbringing !!!
Tells Tells.

By the way, no peep on my round the corner puzzle solving for you.  You breaken my hurt heart.  Waa !!!
Originally posted by asha...

She should stuff her with potatoes, aloo parathas, aloo fry and just aloo's...Not an angry old axe in sight, but a happy dadi... 

WINNER... πŸ˜‰

P.S:  craving potatoes badly...does it show??  πŸ˜†

Are u irish by any chance???????!!!!!!πŸ˜†

btw while on holiday we were driving thru potato country...
Originally posted by stafhtad

I have never been this gross before but I will now.
But Dadi looks like she has a stick up somewhere.
How will laxatives help her sealed shut with constipation upbringing !!!
Tells Tells.

By the way, no peep on my round the corner puzzle solving for you.  You breaken my hurt heart.  Waa !!!
sudha that quip around the corner was over perfumed garden of arabiaπŸ˜‰ mine is a good 6 months away
see laxatives will loosen the stick so to speak and a tide of the unyielding past will come out in a gush detoxifying the system
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

sudha that quip around the corner was over perfumed garden of arabiaπŸ˜‰ mine is a good 6 months away
see laxatives will loosen the stick so to speak and a tide of the unyielding past will come out in a gush detoxifying the system
the gardens of arabia..conjure up diff places for me places our bitwa is yet to be...and places that aint gonna have daadi eating pie...πŸ˜†