The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

   
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Stress & Chocolate (Page 2)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 29401

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by piya2025

I thought I'd be writing something here but I have nothing to write at the moment..The post is filled with emotions ..
Maris that was such a ...Beautifully written post..I have a smile on my face.

Right! Don't want a cliche love story but I'm not waiting for their love story..Their friendship is enough to make me feel happy..

& also I'm more of a fan of pre-confession scenes  than post-confession...Hope they'd remain this much natural only..

Wish I had a friend like him..like so much understanding<3




Awww! Piya! You are too kind Embarrassed

Obviously, pre-confession scenes are always a treat to watch! But I get a feeling their post-confession ones would be just awesome! I mean, they are so different! So natural! I don't want that easy casualness of their relationship to die. Let it remain there. I don't huge and grand over OTT romantic scenes, just small gestures of love. Eeepppss! Stop making me mad Day Dreaming

Honestly, even I want a friend like him. Lekin milega nahin LOL
@Red Bold- But kyun Nahin?ROFLROFL
Jokes a part..yes I too know milegha nahin..Embarrassed

True I'm not a fan of grand confession with flowers in hand,smiling,blushing flashing OTT-ly.. I want Ranveer to say "I love you" just as casually he calls her "Moti" Coz when he calls her Moti She doesn't feel bad coz she knows he didn't mean it & when He 'd say
Love you to her,I want the same thing.."She'd feel it coz he'll make her feel,He means it " :)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 25065

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by piya2025

I thought I'd be writing something here but I have nothing to write at the moment..The post is filled with emotions ..
Maris that was such a ...Beautifully written post..I have a smile on my face.

Right! Don't want a cliche love story but I'm not waiting for their love story..Their friendship is enough to make me feel happy..

& also I'm more of a fan of pre-confession scenes  than post-confession...Hope they'd remain this much natural only..

Wish I had a friend like him..like so much understanding<3




Awww! Piya! You are too kind Embarrassed

Obviously, pre-confession scenes are always a treat to watch! But I get a feeling their post-confession ones would be just awesome! I mean, they are so different! So natural! I don't want that easy casualness of their relationship to die. Let it remain there. I don't huge and grand over OTT romantic scenes, just small gestures of love. Eeepppss! Stop making me mad Day Dreaming

Honestly, even I want a friend like him. Lekin milega nahin LOL
@Red Bold- But kyun Nahin?ROFLROFL
Jokes a part..yes I too know milegha nahin..Embarrassed

True I'm not a fan of grand confession with flowers in hand,smiling,blushing flashing OTT-ly.. I want Ranveer to say "I love you" just as casually he calls her "Moti" Coz when he calls her Moti She doesn't feel bad coz she knows he didn't mean it & when He 'd say
Love you to her,I want the same thing.."She'd feel it coz he'll make her feel,He means it " :)


Cuz I am one of those pessimistic kinds about the future, it makes me feel better LOL

The most casual confession that I've ever come across happened in Harry Potter between Ron and Hermione. Ron just said, "I love you Hermione" while rubbing his eyes and she smiled. That was super casual. Ab I don't want anything this casual in RaHi. Thora romantic tou chaiye Embarrassed Not the fireworks, flowers and dreamy sequences. But something intimate and passionate. For Heaven's sake! You are proposing to your best friend! GAAAH! It's not easy! The CVs better treat this right or else for them Angry

But yeah, too much drama will happen before that. I just hope no third person comes in between. Circumstances should lead to realization rather than some kabab mein haddi Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 29401

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Oh ! Maris- Girls love Romance..you proved it ROFL
But anyway yeah I want it to be different,different from whatever I have seen till now,Lets see how CV's handle it..they better do it nicely though without ruining the characters..

I loved the SS they have shot on RaHi..1.Bin Tere & I'll be alright..amazing<3 So "Good!Very good" for the cv's for that
ROFL

Anyway not bothered much about confession..Lets just enjoy the moments <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 25065

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yeah, why are we bothered about the confession anyway! Let's just enjoy the moments. They have given us Bin Tere and Jaane Kyun. Now only one dance on Jab Mila Tu is left. God! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!! I want a SS on them on Jab Mila Tu like it was in IHLS. The masti, the nok jhok, the fun, the shopping and ultimately that dance...hayyyee...! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 11876

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yeah they were too cute and when he wiped the chocolate I was in heaven and yeah Piyu is right I guess Kiya is playing cupid unknowingly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 16368

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
RaHi scene was really cute specially the chocolate part..Day Dreaming and I really loved how Ranveer fights for Panchi with Kiya..Day Dreaming precap seems to be very interesting can't wait ..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 25065

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

Yeah they were too cute and when he wiped the chocolate I was in heaven and yeah Piyu is right I guess Kiya is playing cupid unknowingly


The chocolate wiping was just Day Dreaming Cupid or not, at least cuz of her we'll we get a RaHi sequence tomorrow Embarrassed

Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

RaHi scene was really cute specially the chocolate part..Day Dreaming and I really loved how Ranveer fights for Panchi with Kiya..Day Dreaming precap seems to be very interesting can't wait ..Day Dreaming


I know na! His fights for Panchi are to die for! Hayeee...! Koi mujhe bhi Ranveer laado! Embarrassed
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby
Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 8098

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
It was an extremely beautiful scene!

I'm a sucker for love stories! Especially those which have involve being friends first! Coz you don't know how it happened and when it happened...It's such a gradual process! It's just that you'll feel that you're in love with your best friend and it'll feel like forever!!


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index